Is it now time for Poland to close its borders?

Is it now time for Poland to close its borders?

>all polish scum left to the uk, germany, france, ect
>no rapefugees yet

if they closed the borders now and refused to let the trash come back they would surely be the next european superpower 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

zpp.net.pl/aktualnosci/run,zpp-na-xxvi-forum-ekonomicznym-zalegalizowac-pobyt-1-miliona-ukraincow-wietnamczykow-i-bialorusinow-w-polsce,page,1,article,1219.html)
youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meanwhile...
Polish Minister of Development: We need to legalize the stay of all economic immigrants from Belarus, Vietnam and Ukraine to combat negative demographic trends (source: zpp.net.pl/aktualnosci/run,zpp-na-xxvi-forum-ekonomicznym-zalegalizowac-pobyt-1-miliona-ukraincow-wietnamczykow-i-bialorusinow-w-polsce,page,1,article,1219.html)

also...
what's up bith Belarus's flag?

No we still benefit a lot from open borders
We let everyone in, but don't let people who can't support themselves stay.

>ect
Electrocardiogram?
erm, they'd get treated here if they needed it.

They are christians
Christians can come in

youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914
so good

NO THEY HAVE TO FUCK OFF, WE ARE FULL
KYS, TRAITOR

they used that one until 1995

Always welcome in Ireland.

I've been trolling German friends for years that they'll eventually have to seek asylum in the Polish Reich. The jokes getting less funny every year.

Don't forget Poland's attitude to fracking - they're going to be a petro-dollar fueled white superpower.

Should Africa close to borders too?

I dont think you looked at a demograpic map of poland
And how much free land we have piotr

Poland.
I wouldn't say ireland.

wtf does Ireland have to do with it

I am a Pole living in the UK and about to go study medicine who wants to go back to his home country one day and work as a doctor. Am I scum that Poland tries to get rid off?

vpn is hard

Filled with poles. One of my friends is even Polish. Disgusting.

We and the Winged lancers.. We have a mutual love of history.

No youre the scum we try to get rid of

We should, at leat close east borders since hords of banderas coming to be basicly white niggers and work for scraps.
And I read our work minister want to bring more of them instead of rising pays and making other poles going back home.
We got more than 200k already, hopefully they will leave for west.

>wild giraffes
>wild elephants

POLAND WUT R U DOING

They want to create special incentives and campaign for the Ukrainians and Vietnamese to come here. I think we need some of them to fill the demographic gap, but honestly, I'd prefer Poland to stay catholic and homogenous. Keeping Poland catholic and homogenous has always been the best political program

How am I scum? At least I don't benefit scrounge like you britfags.

zing!

I say we let in the refugees in and send them to "death" camps. If we can't gas or oven them within record time that Hitler did then we can disprove the holohoax meme.

#Not all polish immigrants