BLACK FRIDAY BLACK MONDAY

THE TRUMP MARKET CRASH IS HERE!

PRAISE KEK!

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/data/world_markets/asia/
m.investing.com/commodities/brent-oil
google.com/finance?cid=983582
dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/widgetembed/?symbol=FX:JPN225&interval=1&saveimage=0&toolbarbg=f1f3f6&studies=&hideideas=1&theme=White&style=1&timezone=UTC&studies_overrides={}&overrides={}&enabled_features=[]&disabled_features=[]&utmsource=www.livecharts.co.uk&utmmedium=www.livecharts.co.uk/MarketCharts/nikkei.php
google.com/finance?cid=7521596
quotes.money.163.com/0000001.html
bloomberg.com/live/asia
money.cnn.com/data/premarket/
marketwatch.com/m/quote/sp 500 futures
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PRAISE HIM.

NYSE: 93% of session's volume is sell volume

LOL stock fags get BTFO

This is a direct result of Putin and Iran freezing the oil market.

What did trump do now?

The End grows near, at last.

The Axis of Evil at it again. It's time to invade them and defend freedom and democracy.

Nothing.

Being a Dominicanist Dominican.

SHUT THE MARKET DOWN FOREVER AND EVER!

***COMFY TIME***

Global Market Hours:
money.cnn.com/data/world_markets/asia/

Watch Brent Crude Real-Time:
m.investing.com/commodities/brent-oil

Watch the DOW here:
google.com/finance?cid=983582

Real-Time JAPANESE Market (Nikkei) Feed:
dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/widgetembed/?symbol=FX:JPN225&interval=1&saveimage=0&toolbarbg=f1f3f6&studies=&hideideas=1&theme=White&style=1&timezone=UTC&studies_overrides={}&overrides={}&enabled_features=[]&disabled_features=[]&utmsource=www.livecharts.co.uk&utmmedium=www.livecharts.co.uk/MarketCharts/nikkei.php

Watch the CHINESE Markets LIVE here:
google.com/finance?cid=7521596

Shitposting CHINESE Stream:
quotes.money.163.com/0000001.html

Bloomberg Asian LIVE Feed:
bloomberg.com/live/asia

DOW futures here:
money.cnn.com/data/premarket/

S&P Futures here:
marketwatch.com/m/quote/sp 500 futures

Good thing I got out earlier this week.

This is the shemitah happening, btw. It isn't over until around October 3rd or something.

>mfw I made an easy $200 of the market last month and decided to pull my money out
Missed dwti going up 9% though...

OH NOES ITSALL CRASHING DOWN ITS OVER

two weeks before 9/11, a lot of billionaires took their money out of stocks and put them into gold. Guess what's happening now? The same thing.

This is the calm before the storm

It's September 25rd

We are right at the top! It's all the way down from here.

ALL OVER AGAIN GOYIM!

Thanks for this pro post.

In the past two weeks ive sold numerous positions and replaced them with short sells. Already up 15%.

Stock market will never truly crash unless human civilization goes down with it.

The periods where it goes down are just corrections that scare people off and then you get panic sellers and equities go down bellow their real value before bouncing back up.

These are some of the best periods to actually buy stock.

>.22 rifle for small game
>Revolver and loads of ammo ready to go.
>10 lbs of silver.
>Food for a month/Water for 2 weeks and some treatment methods.
>Couple bottles of liquor for trading
>Solar charging battery

Im ready for a moderate happening.

Except gold and silver are down just as bad. Literally only banks and currency doing OK right now. Or inverse indexes for oil. That shit is up.

THANK YOU BASED KOREA

well it's like this - if the market drops significantly before the election, almost always the out-of-office party wins the election. so this is another aid to the trump train

Who /Ready4Riots/ here?

Metals are a fucking meme you idiots don't fall for it.

But are you out of the cities?

>not blazing on the DUST-bus
confirmed for non-/biz/raeli

About an hour out of Boston. It's relatively rural around here, but I know it'd be a mess when people start leaving the city to find food/water/supplies.

What stocks do I buy right before trump gets into office? Trying to become rich

REEEEEEEEE ITS HAPPENING

SHORT EVERYTHING

You become rich by steadily investing a portion of your income every month into an index fund like the S&P500.

By the time you're 50 you're going to have enough to retire an live out your life in peace.

There is no get rich quick scheme.

>only have a rapier for defense

Short roads.

Buy gold retards

this. but do it the night before, especially if the market thinks crooked hillary will win

only trade silver with people you trust or who will literally never be able to find you

Only buy gold if you get physical gold and can bury it in your backyard.

Trying to figure this out...

Is it saying that $10 of gold in 1800 is the same as $10 of gold in 2000?

If so, that's pure horseshit.

Gold's about 2x overinflated right now.

You gold idiots are so fucking dumb it hurts my brain

>2% average GDP growth since 2008
that thing is way overinflated

Thats right. When the market crashes, you can use your stocks as wall paper.

So when is it time to buy more? I bought right after brexit and got nice returns now.

You guys ready for the collapse of a fraudulent market?

Keep an ear out for attacks on the SWIFT system.

Nuffin.

its roi the only reason you buy gold is because it won't become worth less than toilet paper

Unlike you I'm not a fucking moron and know what stocks are.

They're not some "magical papers" they're real world equities and that have real world value.

Stocks may be overpriced (boom) or underpriced (crash) but they always revert back to the mean.

Saying stocks will ever be "worth less than toilet paper" is like saying all the biggest 500 companies in the US will suddenly go bankrupt and all their assets will worth nothing.

Does this play into the "hacked" NSA tools, and Sept 14th?

Short of Nuclear War that level of happening is not likely.

The central bank can keep print money or if they really want to gut punch society they can deflate the currency by issuing new currency. Say at a 10 gets you 1 reverse split.

The government, soldiers, cops, farmers, factory workers, etc. would still get some pay if they agreed to work for shit wages, which most would once they got very hungry.

>he doesn't know what m2 and m3 are

Bubbles are always followed by massive implosions, and this is the biggest bubble in stock market history.

Thanks for correcting the record.

Long stocks at unsustainable highs like a good goy.

Don't assume just because something worked in the past that it will work the same in the future.

We're in thw twilight zone here.

Central bank QE has decoupled stockmarkets from the real world and inflated a massive bubble.

>all this delusion

The only reason those stocks have any value at all is because of all the excess liquidity being pumped into them due to cheap money and QE.

They will eventually revert back to the mean, but not before overshooting massively and potentially driving the stock prices to zero in dollar value.

Finland is the financial heart?

They can be overvalued and probably are. They can't go to 0 because that's like saying Apple is worth 0.

They'll go down a bit and approach their real value. Saying they'll go to 0 is retarded.

Can't say for sure, but encrypting account holder information would cause quite a hassle when trying to withdraw funds.

but gold has gone from $40 an ounce in the 1970
to
$1200 an ounce in 2000.

Before then, it was $19.50 an ounce. Always. Because it backed the currency. It was 1:1.

And yet, the graph doesn't show that. It shows bills charging along with bonds.

That doesn't make sense. Something's fucked with the graph.

>I get my financial news from MSNBC: the post

Gold always accounts for the amount of currency in circulation. It is being artificially suppressed right now because of paper gold game.

Once the market figures out that the financial system is just an elaborate ruse, the dollar value of gold will reach fair value which is close to 30,000 an oz.

However, if this happens no one will accept dollars for gold anymore and all the stock cucks will be starving in the streets.

Their intrinsic value won't be 0, but their nominal value will be.

Also, a pre election crash usually means a hillary win.

Let's hope it's a one day wonder.

Fuck guys, i have a lot in the market. My retirement is at stake here. This is my life.

I'm scared as fuck. Can't even check my portfolio. Last i looked, i lost 10k.

Somebody stop this.

Where can I get views like this

Nah, Trump win means a crash. It will be priced in.

Sell it now, stay in cash until after the election.

PANIC NOW BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE

If trump is slated to win, the big crash comes after elections.

Think Bush 2.0.

>this

the Fed is definitely gonna pull the plug if the Don gets elected. Financial Marshall law imminent.

Is this because of the Wells Fargo thing or the rate hike rumor thing?

Coverage where?

They've signaled that this crash was coming for at least 6 months now. Even gave three helpful dates too.

>real world equities and that have real world value.

tell that to the shareholders of Lehman bros, LTCM, Enron, and Worldcom.

I'm no stock broker, but wouldn't it be a good idea to buy during a crash and hold onto it until the eventual recovery?
Unless you bought into a failing company, or an outdated product anyway.

From what I understand, yes.

The problem is being an amateur investor and not wanting to tank on a bad bet.

That's why people shill gold, it's a hedge against losses.

>infinite growth model
yes goy, buy, just buy, buy, buy

Not really, if you bought the index during the great crash you'd break even (before inflation) after 25 years.

After the dust is settled everything will be on sale.

Buying into a crash is financial suicide though.

Leafs are fucking so dumb its like talking to a woman.

A lot of stock fags are short or hedged right now.

So

LOLurp Leafs BTFO.

Are we shitting BRICS now?

And it's nothing. You wanna see something, wait until Trump wins and all of a sudden Yellen will go ok time for rate hikes that I'd never do under Obama. The elites will get so pissy with Trump, they will not allow him success.

Trump will start the anti corruption campaign and he will purge them from power and wealth.

Market down less then 2%

Faggots with 0 knowledge or market experience thing this is anything.

so gold is actually a stable currency?

thank you for clearing that up.

Lol.
Actual high rank relay here.
You people have No. Fucking. Idea. What's. Coming.
Talking about buying and selling, all you are, are cattle. The only people making money off this in a month or two will be people with more than ten billion to their name. The cattle will lose everything.
This wont be a crash, it'll be a currency dissolution. None of you can afford it's replacement.

The Feds Res. has been mulling over negative interest rates, while creating speculation today that they will be raising interest rates....

They are collecting at both ends. When they impose negative interest rates, they will be screwing working class with direct deposit, and as long as they create fear in the market by merely speaking of raising rates,they know that will take more away from investors.

Buy gold and silver, you should have already converted most of your portfolio to precious metal months ago.

Don't be fooled. He IS the elite's pick.

Helicopter money when?

The dow and rest of the nyse has been going up basically non stop for a month or more now. I've enjoyed some pretty nice gains, but it was overdue for some sell off. This is nothing.

ding ding ding

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

Feels good man

Good. I got out weeks ago. Was getting jittery.

This is the correction I was waiting for.

What is this?

Why should I be concerned?

Is it the usual bullshit?

Finviz market screener

Maybe you'd be interested in some low-yield bonds?

The market will not be allowed to collapse right now, (((they))) will pull out all stops to prevent it. A market collapse right now would all but guarantee a Trump presidency.