I'm attending a Social Communications class in my university, and the professor is a leftist...

I'm attending a Social Communications class in my university, and the professor is a leftist. A portion of my classmates are also SJW-tier leftists that shake at the thought of Duterte being president.

How do I trigger them? Or to try to subtly drop redpills in the class?

trigger, trigger talk about how you cant flim flam the zimzam

Go to the front of the class and just take a shit and walk out

Did you vote for him? Just say this to everyone and see a tsunami of triggering.

kek this

Be subtle. You change them over time. Telling a leftist their ideology is bullshit will "trigger" them. The word is specifically used, because they are programmed to freak out at certain ideas. The only way to bypass or "hack" them, is to subtly lead them through their programming, and to essentially bug their program until the axioms no longer fit with overall narrative they subscribe to.

In short, slow and steady wins the race here. "Triggering" them will only serve to plunge them deeper into brainwashed territory.

Already did, and defended him on the first day discussion. That's when a gaggle of "progressive" women started to shake and throw passive-agressive remarks

The professor's skin would still be darker

Its gotta be subtle otherwise you'll be rip socially

Nice post, leaf. Any hypothetical examples?

>"progressive" women started to shake and throw passive-agressive
fascist fighting fascism

If anybody in there gets weirded out, just remind them that your are a trans Indian wolf kin and that shitting in the center of a room is just a way of greeting.
If they say otherwise, then you know what to do, f/-\m.

jej

checked and noted

Which uni? UP? Just go with the herd and drop redpills subtlety. Just wait on an opportunity to drop massive redpills like on a debate or something. Facts is your friend and the results don't lie. If they bring up the human rights angle just tell them to show proofs.

UST (utot sabay tae, I know)

The best way to red pill them is to make them qustion them self.

Is what they are actively doing as a minority any better than what we want to do passivly do as a majority?

#Notallcriminals - Remove the polive.

labaling people as racist isn't "progressive" or "constructive"

Why isn't it legal,
ergo why cant this be legal,
Why is the Establishment the only ones allowed to carry out this act.
surly as a nationalist, you can support emulating the state/police.

If the goverment is a relection of the society, then there should be crazy laws for crazy people at crazy times.

The one true goal should be to make sure nothing is set in stone.

Unless we can found a correct solution from history, we are pioneers

How would this work. Can you give examples?

Sorry, we don't have $ to fund costly soft approaches anymore
Shame no one will help us help the drug addicts
>inb4 they organize flip druggie donation drive

>If the goverment is a relection of the society
relection*
I guess your talking about the bounty hunting.
i think all there lacking is; a wanted list, and registering, which leads into the regulating of bounty hunting.

reFlection

remeber, STAY ON COURSE

Put drugs in their bags then call Duterte's hit squad.

"Well, Obama is a defacto bastard because his father abandoned the familty, so Duerte might be crude in this expressions, and thats understandable because of his poor upbringing, but he is technicaly correct about his statement."

They need a wanted list.

The americans did it, the french and british did it to highwaymen, just look at robinhood

Checked, and this was actually read by some of them before class. Heard them across the hallway going "I can't even" or "I don't believe this" or whatever the fuck kind of Filipino slang they were speaking

why are people shotting the messanger anyway, surly they should be picking about the policys, charchter profiling is just as bad as race setero typing.

Just talk shit about drug peddlers and go on long tangents about how drug users, no matter how casual are a degeneracy. Talk about how the highest murder rates in the world are in central American narco states where deaths to drug feuds exceed deaths in warzones.

Above all, just put your opposition in a situation where if they are against your arguments, they sound pro drug

>Drugs are such a useless thing and drug users are useless people.
>If you're dumb enough to use drugs you are a security risk to sensitive areas in employment
>The only use of heroin is the natural selection aspects

>where if they are against your arguments, they sound pro drug
i hate this style of politics, i prefer to have your oppersiting in agreement about the problem, we the focus being on the solution, with votes cast on best soultution,

inb4 the jew calls a vote stright away before discussing then reverts back to slinging the word racist around

>I'm attending a Social Communications class in my university, and the professor is a leftist. A portion of my classmates are also SJW-tier leftists that shake at the thought of Duterte being president.
If you can, compare Duterte to Mao. Mao murdered millions to end the massive drug dependency among the chinese

>be me
>in class
>question on the quiz that ask you to explain the meaning behind the ad.
>black and white photo of a female on a google search engine
>search suggestions says women shouldn't vote, and stuff like that
>I say it's supposed to indicate oppression
>say, well type in men shouldn't on google and see what shows up
>men shouldn't wear flip flops
>I laugh
>proceed to go home and type in women shouldn't
>wow most of these search terms as in all but one didn't show up
>mfw the subversion is too strong

A based Filo? Where are all you guys hiding?