Serious question

Who is a spic here and voting for trump?

I wana beat the fuck outta you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TunQD2ZDz7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Lmam_IDjgyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can't hit jack shit behind the wall, Pedro

You just wanna leech of the greatness and wealth of America.

Your a Communist Parasite.

Why is that? Do all Mexicans have to agree with you or face violence? Is hard working successful Latin American people want to stem the tide of low education farm equipment coming across the border, that is their right.

Gonna get trapped on the wrong side of the wall Juarez?

Its **you're** hillbilly, dont embarass yourself.

I am, feels good being a legal citizen. I'm just glad my family is responsible, freedom loving Americans.
Also, keep out you fag.

Are you one of those African niggers waiting in Juarez to jump the border when Obongo gives the nod?

I am, enjoy paying for it maricon

It's "It's", "don't, and "embarrass" hillybilly, don't embarrass yourself, kid. pssssh.... nothin.... personel....

I will beat you harder.

Let's fight

I'm half Colombian and half white and I'm voting for Trump

And whenever I meet degenerate Mexicans faggots like you protesting the God Emperors rallies I start speaking Spanish and you Mexican cockroaches all run back to the ghettos to sell churros and drugs

God I hate Mexicans so much you make all of us look bad, fortunately I have white skin just dark eyes and hair and am pretty tall, I don't get lumped in with you fat stinky 5'2 barely mustached beaners

Mexican genocide when?

I'm ethnically Iberian and Italian with the last name Infante, and people always assume that I'm some Latino with loyalties to Mexico for some reason.

Its suffering, but I always express my hatred for everything south of the US border, and I say that I am voting for Trump.

I'm Tejano and I support Trump.

Constuir un miro cabroncito!

Half Guatemalan and voting for Trumo AMA.

Awwww sorry trolls :(

cant keep me out even if you wanted to.

youtube.com/watch?v=TunQD2ZDz7Q

Tejanos best Mexicos!

>tfw Mexico is perpetually BTFO by Texas

Why would we want to keep out an American citizen you stupid faggot? Trump is anti-illegal, not anti-Mexican, which you'd realize if you stopped being TRIGGERED and considered the issue dispassionately.

so you are a US citizen. Which makes you a traitor to put foreign people above your fellow Americans. Treason is death penalty tier.

my dad was an illegal and i am voting for trump.
my revenge for bringing me into this shitty world and giving me a childhood drenched in poverty, making me the laughing stock of school for being too poor to afford a suit for graduation

You forgot hillary voter to that description user. Its very crucial, a large part of my life.

Half and half Indian-English here. If I was American I would vote for Trump, if for no other reason than anything is a better option than Clinton. Trump may be a bit dim in some ways but at the end of the day politics have become business and he's a good businessman, and he's not shilling for a globalist banker dystopia.

>Do all Mexicans have to agree with you or face violence?
That's kind of the entire premise of Mexico m8

Voting from Trump.

It's about damn time my tax dollars go to people that don't work.

Fuck that shit.

>self-respecting """""man"""""
>voting for Hillary

fite me

>be pedro
>gets deported

Spic here, born and raised in the US and I will be voting for trump because fuck you that's why

>Tejano
Feel bad for you guys getting lumped in with wetback scum, Stay strong brother.

Figt me irl faggit.

We're gonna make America great, for all the legal immigrants.

why does everyone keep posting drunken fisting pepe?
Post different pepes sometimes

That's pathetic. Devote your life to electing a dying megalomaniac cunt who would just as soon grind your whole family into asphalt if it would gain her a bit more power.

Im essentially voting for an obama 3rd term.

#anyonebutdrumpf

Daily reminder illegals are NOT humans and can be raped and killed on sight

Nah, lots of Mexicans are fine. They stay in Mexico, raise a family, work for a living and go to church on Sunday's. The Mexicans that act like this in America seem to think that being a nigger is just the coolest. Pathetic violent manlet cholos.

Yep, typical low energy nigger wanna be cholo. Sad for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lmam_IDjgyY

I was more referring to the corrupt politicians and cartels, hombre

Nobody wants that wall more than Tejanos hombres.

Beanerino here. I will vote against Hillary really. Being stupid isn't a crime. Being a criminal and corrupt is a great way to delegitimize the institution you're a part of. If you're voting for Hillary to stop trump you are literally tolerating corruption and criminality in your government because you dont like the other guy. Thats a bigoted and retarded way to vote

Spic here, eagerly awaiting the day Trump deports the pedros

Delete this now!!!!

Serious question here. why do niggers and spics always need to be in a gang? The white man has always stood alone throughout history. Why cant you face a man?

Used to like that Pepe. Not anymore.

Excellent post Texas!

No father figures. They desire male approval second only to gay men and sluts. They will literally kill to have an older male tell them they are worth something.

Is this the freshest Pepe atm?

Your a stupid bean. Yes Im a legal citizen brownie voting for trump bc he want to kick parasites like you out and build a nice big wall to keep you scum bags out! Stop stealing American jobs and sending money back to Mexico

Hispanic and Trumper since Feb.

Fight me you dark skin bean colored nigger.

So mad

Yes

stop pushing this stupid meme

half spic in CANT STUMP THE TRUMP ALL THE WAY, FAGGOT

BUILD JUAL

>mexishits are worried their cousins wont be sending them $2 so they can live like kings anymore

Right here, senpai. I'd love to shove my revolver up your beanhole.

I'm right here. Fight me puta

All US flags are beans.

Welcome to 'murica. Try not to bean it up too much.

How are you going to do that if we build a wall make you pay for it?

Spic is such a terrible word. I'm a taco nigger and I'll be voting for his lordship this November. You will beat nothing as there will be a glorious wall.

>Tries to correct someone.
>Uses Its instead of It's and dont instead of don't
>Wew lad

Mexican paisa here. At this point in time the only viable solution is Trump, you are a retard if you think the crazy bitch brings better news to us.
Stick around a little open up your ass checks let the red dildo come in slowly. You may like it.