TRUMP GENERAL - DEUS VULT EDITION

>Trump at Voter Summit in DC 9/9/16 (3:30PMET)
youtu.be/KKoeD7fh-J0
>Trump on Larry King/RT 9/8/16
youtu.be/9_5MtZ0Wv70
>Trump Education speech in Cleveland OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/G7-4oeEChx0
>Trump Speaks To Charter School in OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/tL8vAgZcV04
>Pence at Reagan Library 9/8/16
youtu.be/_C7RX-ZlVUU
>Trump Commander In Chief event 9/7/16
youtu.be/-yNVAx68FB0 (T)
youtu.be/GC373ASBXs8 (c)
>Trump @ NY Conservative party conv 9/7/16
youtu.be/weKzwGEcHpQ
>Trump speaks to Vets @Philadelphia, PA 9/7/16
youtu.be/Pep7ujf_6lk

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump rally in Greenville NC 9/6/16
youtu.be/gXMAvppTSAY
>Trump Q&A in Virginia Beach VA 9/6/16
youtu.be/HbZr9QIGKGs
>Trump meets crowds in OH 9/5/16
youtu.be/AfYur9LrbHg
>Trump presser on TrumpForceOne 9/5/16
youtu.be/2tatdBW3ZIY

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Lars Larson show 9/6/16
ow ly/Ijny303ZTqe
>Trump on ORly 9/6/16
youtu.be/8NmoQP9yF9U
>Trump/Pence on GMA 9/6/16
youtu.be/qrm7FnkdR6Y

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jgNvzc-ZdME
youtube.com/watch?v=KKoeD7fh-J0
youtube.com/watch?v=snKt8Uic52w
youtube.com/watch?v=0he4wJDS9yI
youtube.com/watch?v=uwUcmL66Ysg
c-span.org/video/?415005-101/donald-trump-addresses-values-voter-summit
cspan2-lh.akamaihd.net/i/cspan2_1@304728/index_1000_av-p.m3u8
donaldtrump2016online.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=j1NhtqEHirs
kstp.com/politics/dfl-petition-democratic-donald-trump-november-ballot-presidential-electors-electoral-college-republican/4258689/?cat=1
youtube.com/watch?v=nvqdl_CGCGk
dailycaller.com/2013/01/27/illegal-guns-david-brock-media-matters/
jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=1791497
stroke.ahajournals.org/content/40/9/3161.full
cnn.com/2012/12/31/politics/hillary-clinton-hospitalized/
strokeassociation.org/STROKEORG/AboutStroke/TypesofStroke/TIA/TIA-Transient-Ischemic-Attack_UCM_310942_Article.jsp
stroke.ahajournals.org/content/44/12/3312.full.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=CKGKVdble9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>voting for this

Are all states really in play at this point? Pa,Michigan,Wisconsin all have workers who usually vote Dem, but many won't vote Clinton and like Trumps economics

People say Virginia isn't in play because Kaine is on the ticket, but that is false

Leading in Maine CD2 which means well in NH

Down by 4 in NJ and Down by 3 in Ri which bodes well for Conneticut

Colorado is a real possibility for him because Clinton is the Nom

Oregon and Washington state were for Sanders, and have huge Trump support, and what is Stein and Johnson split the Dem vote?

I think we take for granted how shitty a candidate Clinton is.

Damn right

AWOO~

youtube.com/watch?v=jgNvzc-ZdME

Thread theme

>IT'S 2016

Do you know where you are, son?

Stein's wanted now.

Johnson flubbed the Allepo thing so we'll see about him.

Trump speaks at Values Voters event at 3:30PM ET
Michelle Bachmanis on

Links:

>youtube.com/watch?v=KKoeD7fh-J0 Official stream

>youtube.com/watch?v=snKt8Uic52w RSB

>youtube.com/watch?v=0he4wJDS9yI NU

>youtube.com/watch?v=uwUcmL66Ysg DTSE

>c-span.org/video/?415005-101/donald-trump-addresses-values-voter-summit

>cspan2-lh.akamaihd.net/i/cspan2_1@304728/index_1000_av-p.m3u8

I have just talked to my dad not to long ago.
He is completely demoralized. He says "Hillary will be president because that is what 'they' want".

Florida is going blue. Sorry guys.

Rate Trump's taste lads

>Anti-Muslim Fascist
I am so sick of people tossing the words "fascist" and "fascism" around without knowing what they really mean.

Hitler drank water
You drink water
Fucking Nazi gtfo

>not enough people show up for a Clinton rally
>shut off the lights and barricade parts of the crowd off
>literally DELET THIS

If Obama hadn't stolen the primaries from her in 2008 and he were running in 2016, Trump would be screwed, desu.

>your dad's a cuck
>you're a cuck
grow some balls and make it happy you loser

Stein being wanted probably increases her cred with her potential voters DESU.

He can still not be cuck by voting Trump

>donaldtrump2016online.com/
TAKE THIS OUT AHHHHHH

Oh shit this one guy from not Florida made up a story about his dad.

Pack in in boys.

Anyone else worried about Trumps tanning bed addiction? Could it be bad for his health? He could get the same bright orange look he loves by drinking 2 cups of carrot juice every day.

>where do you think you are.jpg

Does anybody have that pic of Trump walking towards the cam with his suit and some bodyguards, looking classy as all fuck?

For someone who isn't knowledgeable in what facism is, how do you explain it the best way that you can?

link me to what Pence said about his national security briefing

More taytay

>CTR shills with dry well believe Sup Forums is a bunch of facebook tier normies who fall for propaganda

Continued from previous thread.

>Do you like it when you sense when someone's being honest with you? Yes?
>Does it instill confidence and trust for that person in you? Yes?
>Does honesty help encourage you to look at the actual facts with equal honesty? Yes?
>Conclusion: honesty is good.

So, lying is bad, honesty is good. This is a good beginning to the establishment of a solid moral compass.

>Why Hillary is hated by more and more people? Because she's a blatant liar!
>Why is Trump popular, in spite of his iffy politics?
>He's HONEST!

>Trump strikes a chord with the American people.
>Clinton just hits nerves.

So, if you're going to engage in politics my most heart-felt and deeply held suggestion is that you use honesty as your biggest tool. Not "tactics", not "ploys", not anything else that isn't honest!

>Otherwise you end up looking just like the lying scumbags you're trying to defeat and that will only make you enemies of the wrong sort and turn the very people you're trying to convince against you.

Guys I'm worried here, I live in Aleppo, a typically Sunni area, and all I see are Gary Johnson signs, not a single Trump sign.

Can he even win without Aleppo? Should we just give up now?

Stein was arrested last election also. Doubt it matters much to greenies

Who is the most based content creator on youtube right now and why is it placeboing?

youtube.com/watch?v=j1NhtqEHirs

I don't know if I can take it anymore pol.

Every night I wake up several times grasping for air and covered in sweat. The nightmares won't stop, you know the dreams where you try to run, but it's like running in water? That's my reality every night, only I'm turning pages in a book in searching for the answer, but the letters just melt away. What is Aleppo?

Trump gave the generals a look at the ISIS Intel that only real estate moguls have access to

Don't you think this "Trump 2016" meme is kinda old? Heh, it was funny for a while... until it became too real. Look at his platform! Nothing but right-wing lies disguised as policy... just like Bush! I whole-heartedly support Hillary - we can't let the old elite rule America anymore. Simply won't do. Hillary will Make America Great Again, something drumpf promises but cannot deliver, not by a long shot. Just no. Anyway, Clinton has shown her prowess at ruining the country called America by being Bill's First Lady... and I think Bill would be a terrific First Lady! Or more properly, perhaps... the First Lad? Doesn't that roll of your tongue like sugar!

What's Aleppo?

Oppression of oppositional thought through control of media and military force

I mean being on the ballot. Aren't there legal problems?

When will Taylor go all-in for Trump?

>donaldtrump2016online.com/

Just made this

Rate and/or critique.

pls no bully.

Will add more to it later.

You're one dedicated shitposter. I'll give you that.

Miriam Webster defines it as follows:
>a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
The key word here, and this is written on extensively by Mussolini, is putting the nation before the individual. Individuals must be ready to sacrifice themselves for the benefit of the nation. Does that sound like America to you? Does that sound like Trump's vision for America? No. Trump is a populist and nationalist, not a fascist.

No. Nothing in the Constitution about being arrested or convicted of a crime.

Aw, fuck Bachmann dropping redpills about demographic suicide and voting plantations. Suicide when?

(you)

>Guys I'm worried here, I live in Florence ADX, a typically Stein area, and all I see are Jill Stein signs, not a single Trump sign.
>Can he even win without the federal felons? Should we just give up now?

Kek

>post yfw so many people on Sup Forums will never know what it's like to be American

Trumps getting over 300

>Hillary sits down for interview with an Israeli news channel
>States that Trump + his supporters are violent, and encourage violence
>Trump would help ISIS
>ISIS wants Trump to win
>ISIS is chanting TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!
>Trump is a danger to America and the rest of the world
Media ignores it.

>Trump speaks to Larry King on RT
>Interview is aired on Russian tv
>Trump says Russa is prob. not trying to influence the elections
>States that if they were, that it would not be appropriate and they should stop it.
Media goes fucking apeshit.

>HOW DARE HE SPEAK TO RUSSIA!
>TRUMP IS WORKING FOR PUTIN.
>TRUMP IS RACIST, SEXIST... TTTTTRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER!
>DISQUALIFY TRUMP AND LOCK HIM UP!

kstp.com/politics/dfl-petition-democratic-donald-trump-november-ballot-presidential-electors-electoral-college-republican/4258689/?cat=1

DFL petitioning to ban trump from ballot!

EVERYONE RAD THIS!

Oh that's a possibility I suppose depending on the severity of the crime. But Clinton is on the ballot so she could argue on grounds of fairness I guess

are you going to remove the malware site from the OP?

>I drink water.
>I am not a Nazi.

>If you can, please explain the utter collapse of your ability to use logic that allowed you to come to that ridiculous conclusion?

dog bless

Whenever she wants to enrage 90% of her fan base I guess

I thought fascism was a really hard term to pin down since there's so many different definitions of it. It's usually better to steer clear of it if you want to be taken serious, since it's basically become a buzzword.

how do you do my fellow christians

See

Don't underestimate Virginia or the rustbelt. That isn't a bad conservative model for now though.

Cunts just banned me from /r/the_donald

I love you, Sup Forums.

Next week is going to be FUN.

Sorry. This is the United States of America, not a third world dictatorship. As such our right to say as we please is protected by law, the 1st Amendment of the Constitution of the United States.

Please take your attempts at social totalitarianism to a country where it's appropriate.

>It is not appropriate or welcome here.

Hey guys when I watched Hillary's alt right speech I thought it was funny as hell. But now that I've been thinking about it it's actually not funny at all. We're a group thats core values are that we believe that whites deserve the oppurtunity to self actualize, that whites have the right to live with other whites if they choose to, and that whites shouldn't be ashamed of being born with a lighter hue. And I believed that since we lived in a country where our right to protest and free speech were guaranteed that we would be allowed our movement. Now she is declaring openly that we have gone too far and that we're a threat. It's scary to think that we're possibly on the verge of losing all of our rights.

user who are (((they)))

> using Reddit

Into the trash it goes

CRT SHILLS Do not respond.
CRT SHILLS Do not respond.

Their well is dry, don't give them unnecessary attention.
Don't fall for their obvious shitposts, racism, or hatred.

They are just trying to confuse people and cause chaos. They want you to fight and argue with them, they love it. They will argue nonsense all day long and waste your effort and time.

They hate being ignored. If they don't get any attention, they don't earn any Crooked Clinton credits.

Look at the blue states Sanders won and the states you just listed as competitive for Trump.

stay woke nigga

Should include polling data of Ohio, Nevada and New Hampshire.

Be very, very grateful that Johnson and not Trump was asked that question. Trump would've responded exactly the same way.

>a really hard term to pin down since there's so many different definitions of it
This is true, but the definition I posted is generally agreed upon in historical writing. I do try to avoid bringing it up in conversation but when I do (and this is usually in the classroom) I preface with "Fascism as we know it means..."

It doesn't help that the liberal arts majors try to distort the term or misapply it over and over until people believe their way of using it is correct. I've read academic publications where people try to argue Japanese popular music in the 70s was bordering on fascism because it focused on nostalgia and the pre-war days.

Watch this video and see what really happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=nvqdl_CGCGk

>Jill Stein
>10/10 MILF goddess!
>Would fuck.

wtf? i hate trump now

I have this, but it's not the one you're talking about.

Everybody's asking, what's a leppo?

see >letting leftist news media collect data on unsuspecting Trump supporters

A miserable pile of dead muslims

That's an awful smol leppo.

Not sure why they'd even waste their time doing this, since he doesn't have a shot in Minnesota anyway. They literally haven't gone Republican since 1972.

If he actually does get removed from the ballot, it will probably backfire on them just like Cruz's delegate shenanigans backfired on him during the primaries.

>Their well is dry, don't give them unnecessary attention.

Speaking of CTR, their boss is a self described payer of massive "blackmail' to keep his former gay lover from spilling beans to the IRS and donors - pic related

Maybe they should ask around the office to see what that was all about.

I wanna know where he's coming from.

Soon. The press is getting louder with its suspicions and the evidence is mounting.

isnt this a better map?

Laws don't apply

dailycaller.com/2013/01/27/illegal-guns-david-brock-media-matters/

PBS is disgusting.

>tfw American

VIRGINA isn't going blue and neither is the rustbelt.

I can't see him getting NC and not getting PA, but that's still mostly spot-on.

Dyin' Lyin' Illary Clinton is on ACE Inhibitors for stroke prevention.
>FACT: In late 2012 Hillary was diagnosed with a blood clot. In her brain.

Blood clots cause strokes, and Hypertension is the most important modifiable risk factor for ischemic stroke.

What is a premier hypertension medication, and causes persistent dry coughing in many cases? ACE Inhibitors(ACEI) Many people will require treatment with more than one antihypertensive drug to achieve BP control, so she's probably taking a thiazide diuretic as well. This explains why she is taking B12 supplements, as B vitamins are water soluble.
>jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=1791497

Dyin's doctor could prescribe her ARBs instead of ACEi, which might get rid of the cough, but ARBs are not as effective and have increased mortality in comparison. Why would Illary go for something that is less effective when she knows she can lie her way around the coughing?
>Extensive clinical trials confirm that ARBs have no unique role in the prevention of stroke. If one considers the unique cardiovascular protective benefits of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors, however, the choice of first-line therapy for prevention of stroke is perhaps not a choice at all!
>stroke.ahajournals.org/content/40/9/3161.full

Illary's official doctor report says she is on Coumadin, Thyroid meds, antihistimines, and vitamin B12: no hypertensive medication. Why wouldn't she be on hypertension medication after a blod clot was found in her brain? Why is her blood pressure 100/65? It doesn't add up.

Illary is playing up "seasonal allergies" to downplay the cough: if we knew she was on a full regimen of anti-stroke medication, there would be legitimate concerns that she may have a stroke at any time. By downplaying her cough as a "seasonal allergy," she can hide her health from the public while having the potential smokescreen of the "misdiagnosis" of a cough caused by "routine blood pressure medication."

priebus is on now
>he sounds like an old jew

Guys, is anyone else burned out on this election? We've been keeping up with this 24/7 for over a year now, I took a week off from here and it felt good to get away, I just want this to all be over.

rinse benis

>>tfw American
>Posts le cowboy boots hamster man
Your pic makes that post really fucking meta. Wow.

In 2012 when Hillary fell and had her "concussion," during a follow-up examination, doctors said they found a blood clot in her head and diagnosed her with "cerebral venous sinus thrombosis" an uncommon disease which can have "stroke-like symptoms"
>cnn.com/2012/12/31/politics/hillary-clinton-hospitalized/
>The clot was located in the vein between the brain and and the skull behind Clinton's right ear and did not result in any stroke or neurological damage, her doctors said in a statement.

It's time to cut through the bullshit: she did not fall and have a concussion. She had a mini-stroke, aka TIA.
>While transient ischemic attack (TIA) is often labeled “mini-stroke,” it is more accurately characterized as a “warning stroke,” a warning you should take very seriously.
>strokeassociation.org/STROKEORG/AboutStroke/TypesofStroke/TIA/TIA-Transient-Ischemic-Attack_UCM_310942_Article.jsp

It's no wonder that they'd want to cover this up as a simple concussion.

Soon after Illary's "concussion," she was photographed wearing glasses that had a fresnel lens, supposedly for correcting double vision(diplopia) as a result of said "concussion". Interestingly, diploplia is a transient visual symptom(TVS), a common complaint of patients suffering from TIA.
>stroke.ahajournals.org/content/44/12/3312.full.pdf

Back to hillary's "cerebral venous sinus thrombosis"

>Sinus and cerebral vein thrombosis is easily missed if the correct imaging X-ray study is not done. The usual routine CT or MRI, as are often done for evaluation of stroke or bleeds into the head, are often normal.
>The health care professional who evaluates the patient with severe headache or neurological symptoms needs to think about sinus and cerebral vein thrombosis, otherwise the diagnosis is easily missed.

An uncommon illness with "stroke-like symptoms" that needs special evaluation? Diagnosed after a "routine follow up MRI" for "concussion"?

Yeah fucking right.

Guess I'll repost this here since last thread is dead:

Unlike Europe, America can look to what's going on in Europe and fight against all of stupid policies the democratics want in. More and more people are waking up and as long as people keep their state/local rights, then they can change America back slowly.

If the left decides to abuse their power too fast, then it's going to be civil war.

Kinsey stream, and it's ahead:

>youtube.com/watch?v=CKGKVdble9E

Right.

Unless we're looking at a landslide to end all landslides, he's not winning that state.

So take him off the balot. Motivate his base more. Please.