Apple iKike 7

The kikes are at it again.

New iPhone to not have audio jack for some bullshit reason to extend their battery life.

I know this is just a way for them to sell headphones so that people will have to buy both new headphones and a new charger.

When is someone going to crackdown on this kike company?

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/philosophy/keep-control-of-your-computing.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AB3swE4D-Qw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what happens when you loose an earbud?

why the fuck
the fuck are you buying
their shit
their fuckin shit in the first place
if you fuckin
fuckin hate the way they do business?

you lost 160 dollars

Just don't buy it you humongous retard.

You buy new ones, goy :^)

I have bought every iPhone since the iPhone 3 (incl. the S versions). I am not going to buy the iPhone 7. Why should I? Fuck em. Steve Jobs is rotating in his grave.

Also, what the fuck is wrong with Apple introducing Swift, so that the fucking whole dev community starts to have to deal with the Swift shit as well, instead of a completely working C-based language? WTH is wrong with Apple?

the fuck nigga?

everyone knows microsoft excel is the hot shit right now

>When is someone going to crackdown on this kike company?

Other companies make phones, too. Just buy one of them. Problem solved.

Not only to sell adapters and headphones, but switching from analog to digital port gives you the ability to control if the music you listen to is obtained legally (DRM detecting), so they can sue your ass for listening to anything outside iTunes.

This
Is
HUGE

>tfw haven't updated itunes in 6 years
>tfw my ipod is always in airplane mode because I use it just for music

No ios updates for this goy

>Carrying around multiple devices to beat Apples DRM

Why not just get a Samsung and do what you want.

my name is hugh mungus

Come on goy its 2016

Who needs anti-semtic wires? Did you the natzees used wires to electrocute 60,000,000 jews?

>I have bought every iPhone since the iPhone 3
good goyim

exploding batteries next to my bollocks are only a minor inconvenience

I have a samsung phone. I'm just fucking lazy and itunes is easymodo mp3 managment.

I've been using Samsung for over 7 years.
Have only lost 1 testicle.

stop being a pussy.

It's cool. I still use my Zune for audiobooks.

This meme makes me lose faith in humanity.

Nice. It's a shame the Zune never took off and Microsoft's response was "lol get a windows phone". The Zune docks were really cool.

They will sell single earbud replacements.

it's something extra to buy and lose.

fucking hell people, just don't buy that garbage and ignore it. all pr is good pr and jews know it

Nigga please. Swift is C based and its no different than microshaft shitting C#. Besides, if you cant C with assembly you are just a code monkey. Might as well use python.

Good luck listening to music while charging,fag

Who still buys the iJew from that degenerate faggot leading apple now?

So many grandpas ITT

Let go of the past you old fucks
wireless airbuds FTW

>Radiation-into-your-brain headbuds
My Oy-Gevalt-o-meter is off the charts! Better check the central bank account!

>6 000 000 000,00 gazillion $h€k3£¢
Fuuuuuck meeee!

Pointless and cumbersome.

Why not remove the internal speakers as well and give them as something you connect in the port?

Remove the damn antenna as well, the memory, the fucking processor.

Make everything connect through the port.

Even Sony did this better back in the day

Here's what you do:
>buy unlocked Android phone
>root
>flash custom ROM
>Literally do whatever you want with your phone because you can customize everything, even run an iOS emulator
>also it has 3.5mm jack

60,000,000 you must be a natzee everyone knows the real number is 60000000000000000000

>Why not remove the internal speakers as well and give them as something you connect in the port?
OY GEVALT HE REVEALED OUR PLAN

>Haha well there friendo, other companies made the same terrible decision in the past and learned from it so now it's apples turn

You know other people have learned you can't fly by jumping off of a building. Now it's your turn

This is a pattern you can see throughout Apple's product line, seemingly uneconomical changes like new charging ports every other time, wireless keyboard using Bluetooth instead of the UNIVERSAL accepted standard that is USB. Microsoft gets all the shit for trying to wall up their market with Office 365, OneDrive, a god awful app market, but we can't forget both these companies are self-interested and parasitic, only support them at your own discretion.
>should be obvious by now

>mp3 managment

what fucking management? you put what you want to listen to on your device, you keep what you don't want to listen to off it

I got that Halo 3 edition zune. Loved it then and I still do now.

Everyone used to joke about Microsoft becoming the evil cyberpunk corporation that will take over the world, when it's clearly always been Apple.

Swift and Obj-C will be supported for a long time to come don't fret Klaus. Sheesh.

For $90

>some bullshit reason

Are you stupid, or do you not actually understand why they removed it? Whether you think it was the right call or not, it's not a bullshit reason and it makes sense from a design standpoint. I personally think they jumped the gun a bit and should have done this in the next gen, but whatever, it was going to have to go eventually

Looks good and i'll buy one because I can easily afford it. I've been waiting for a good high quality Apple wireless headphone set for years

/thread

I wouldn't be opposed to it if they included two lightning ports. One at the top of the phone would be pretty fucking nice.

THIS MAN JUST RAPED ME!

>New iPhone to not have audio jack for some bullshit reason to extend their battery life.
>need to charge $200 bluetooth earbuds every 2 hours

facepalm.jpg

Nexus master race

Apple is honestly the worst company I have ever dealt with, their products limit the user beyond comprehension. gnu.org/philosophy/keep-control-of-your-computing.html

Please don't use reason or logic on pol

youtube.com/watch?v=AB3swE4D-Qw
This is literally you.

>makes sense from a design standpoint
>force everyone to wear headphones
>wireless security is shit
>open pandoras box even further

Bluetooth and wifi are already the jokes of the security world. Let's force everyone to wear wireless headphones too. What could go wrong?

>build a box big enough to flood every ijew device within 1/4 mile static
>no one around can use their ijew
>icomfy tho

How could you do this?

I work with a lot of dumb fucks, I absolutely love seeing them spend their hard earned money on stupid shit like this.

consumer revolt. people just won't buy it.

How old is 3.5 mm jack now. Bluetooth is better so I'm glad they finally got with the times.

What happens when you tight an earbud

>buying apple products

The only reason there has ever existed to buy an apple product which has always been inferior to it's competition is because it looks good to a normie and is popular with the normies. People who buy apple products deserve to get gouged because they've already demonstrated to pay above a products value in order to achieve status with their trendy purchase.

Wireless is giving up security for convenience. This is what it's always been. I haven't looked into the tech behind the device, but I'm assuming it's bluetooth or similar? The good thing about bluetooth is that it doesn't stretch out too far from the device (like your wifi router that bleeds into your neighbors yard) so you just use more power to reach more devices. Read a book friend.

>3.5mm jack
>How old is it?
Who gives a shit, it works and there's nothing wrong with it. Enjoy your $700 phone and your $160 earbuds.

what would be fun is to sound out some low volume background redpills behind the music

>flag
you're definitely an apple employee

>Meanwhile, in the late 90's...

The kikes are at it again.

New Macintosh to have USB for some bullshit reason.

I know this is just a way for them to sell USB cords so that people will have to buy new mice and keyboards

When is someone going to crackdown on this kike company?

I ike basic :^)

lol

The EU started cracking down on them and people went apeshit defending Apple.

Seems every time an iphone is released we get one of these "helpful" guides. I wonder how many phones have been ruined because of them.

Godspeed german

Godspeed

Who cares?
If some dumbass ruins their iphone, at least we get some laughs out of it.

>t. responsible iphone owner

Free market.

Don't buy it.

Let's be honest

Android users are too smart

>Obamasfarewellspeech.jpg

kek

best part is within a year no new flagship android phones will have headphone jacks

Other reasons include how easy they are to use and how smoothly tehy work together

who the fuck designed this retarded phone?

>Steve Jobs is rotating in his grave

Apple under Jobs made decisions like this all the time (removing CD drive, taking out expansion ports, removing Flash support). The difference is that he was releasing a product that at the time was something people wanted.

Apple literally just released an "upgrade" that is significantly worse than the existing product.

Not for me. I'm looking forward to it. Stop assuming your autistic needs for a SCSI port and a spinning disk HDD in a phone applies to the rest of us

Humongous wot ?

not enough.

Adding features =! Removing features

>.
They give you a fucking converter jack

I bet you bitched like hell when Detroit came out with automatic transmissions too.

A fucking expensive single earbud though.

>When is someone going to crackdown on this kike company?
Ever thought about not buying their overpriced shit at all?
I got Fly Energy 5: it costs like $80, has a large decent screen, runs on Jewdroid (which is also shit, but there's nothing better at the moment), works perfectly and the battery lasts for almost a week under my normal use.

This basically.

That you can't use while charging, and it's another stupid cable you need to carry around. How practical.

spark gap generator

You are both fucking idiots.
Wired is inherently superior in every single way.
Automatics were inferior in every single way until the last decade. nice analogy faggot.

They want you to buy the airpod. Wires headphones are useless with that adaptet.

when da fuck are you actually doing both? do you walk around all day with earbuds in or somethin?

Love how you fags always step on that mine and still buy that shit.

>not listening to music whilst going a bobos and charging your phone for the next day

They give you a free wired one though

phone takes like an hour to charge and lasts all day just put it on the charger when you sleep scrubalub

It might never affect me at all, it is still a functionality lost for no reason at all. I doubt they can find a better thing to put where it was, or that they couldn't find another place for it.

>Design standpoint

Is that also why they fucking portruded/extended the camera, so phone can never be flat on its back?

pretty easy actually

t. engineer

this looks like a flop. people are going to lose those retarded ear buds.