Can we have a lefty inspired rage thread?

can we have a lefty inspired rage thread?

>everydayfeminism.com/2015/09/non-monogamy-options/#.V9HB-hP5BXM.facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDSRz3J2VCU
campusreform.org/?ID=8105
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I cannot wait for the west to die

This cannot be. I refuse to believe

Soon friend, soon.

I just take solace in the fact that none of these dysfunctional relationships could ever work in reality

>pic related will surely end well for all parties involved

Shit, guys, there on to us

What are they even saying? "Oh, my GF dumped me, but hey! she knows best, right?? I ain't mad at her! hehe..."

Fucking kek, meanwhile the guy who drew that is the gamma orbiter of a blue-haired landwhale because he can't even get into the orbit of an at least HWP insane sjw bitch

>Moose Limbs
i chuckled.

Yu wunt beh bluddy lefty soon yu bluddy white basdads innit?
your democlacitly edledid gubermends!
dey dunt care bout yuuu!

>sidecut
Never date a girl with a sidecut… never.

You know, I can't understand this stuff.
Hey, maybe you want to be a swinger, and have big orgies with your wife - degenerate, but whatever. I could see the appeal there.
But wanting to just let your wife date and have an emotional attachment with other men? Boggles my mind.

>primary
What is this bullshit

add tattoos, facial piercings and outlandish hair colour to that as well

It's sad to think that this was an outrageous statement to make back in the day but now it's a regular liberal stance.

The kind of people who read and write this garbage don't understand how self-centered and narcissistic they are. Consciously, they think to themselves "Yes, I would be as accepting and understanding as the loyal lesbian on the right if my life partxir left me, and would expect my life partxir to do the same."

But in reality, they are all imagining themselves as the "free spirit" flitting from relationship to relationship, and the "other" is the one that must always be understanding. If the other did that to xir, xe would flip xir shit. This is why lesbians breaking up usually try to kill each other.

In a hetero relationship with this type of narcissist, xe must have found a pathetic beta willing to be used in this way, as a placeholder until something better comes along. Men either refuse to put up with this shit (alpha) or accept it out of desperation (beta).

So when they beta cuck is confronted with his "partners" narcissism, he can handle it because it's expected. But with lesbians, they both see themselves as the subject and the other as the object, and lack any self-awareness of this fact, they can't accept that anyone but them would be the "free spirit", so when one acts this way toward the other, the wronged party sets fire to the apartment and steals xir life-partxir's car. This kind of insane reaction is the only way for the narcissist to salve xir wounded ego. I've seen it firsthand, and it's part of why I refuse to be near either lesbians or social justice warriors

I think it's a faggot term for the person you are fucking the most.

I dunno, I'm hoping either AIDS or islam comes and wipes this whole trend out.

>falls short of "rape"
>implying that still means something bad
On what moral, ethical, and legal level is this wrong and not just petulant children putting the pussy on a pedestal?

It's called being a literal cuck

But this is true. Women refuse to conceptualize sex properly, largely as a result of being condemned by success (people do not question what works). They accept rape as an acceptable risk and an ideal fantasy scenario. They decide afterwards whether the rape was consensual or not depending on how they non-sexually feel about a guy. A beta will go to prison for exactly the same acts that an alpha is forgiven for.

As in: Primary girl carry the babies Secondary and tertiary make. Primary boy change the diapers while getting Cockblocked by secondary and tertiary (Who are also fucking Secondary guy and Tertiary guys) Somehow the babies turn out like coal and Primary guy pay for them too.

lol the military is technically more educated than the populace at large. and the social class that joins with the most frequency is the (low) middles.

so the boon with the myspace hair is thoroughly uninformed.

t. Jamal

Only World War III can save us now

>Privilege Bingo
>No criminal record

agreed.

There has to be some critical mass for this faggotry that makes whites chimp out and purge the west.
R-right guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=KDSRz3J2VCU

>tfw 25/25
I'm the shitlord now, I guess.

It's building already but for full chimp you'll need economic disaster and a sparking incident. So how bout that Deutsche Bank?

>not a redhead
Got me right in the Poe's Law.

campusreform.org/?ID=8105

>"men's room"
>"tampons"

Choose one

Here's my Bingo Card. I get just one line.

>a christian is just as privileged in Syria as he is in the USA
>a tall person is just as privileged in Mexico as in the USA as he hits his head on every door and gets poked in the eye with umbrella spikes on rainy days

>adult

w a h a t

guess that just confirms it was made by a 12 year old

that middle space
>check your human privilege sapien scum

It's a trick to Identify Apache Helicopters.

Not acknowledging enviro-racial-feminists crossectionality. It's 2016 shitlorde, being a vegan eco-terrorist is the only correct opinion.

kek'd

I've heard cats can sleep up to 16 hours a day but shit nigga that cat woke af

kek'd right back

A literal non-argument; cats can't speak, but studies and the entire biological doctrine can.

go to you fat fuck

25/25
I AM BECOME THE OPPRESSOR

>Aromantic
>Want to spend the rest of your life with someone
What the fuck?

Someone has to change her diapers

>implying rape isn't a binary and anything short of it isn't perfectly fine

Im able bodied hans, im not using a mobility scooter.

>open relationships

Who has time for this shit? Honestly who the fuck has time to date someone and then casual dating and friends with benefits? The people I know in open relationships don't really have any hobbies. They work and go to school and then drink and fuck people. I work full time, lift, bjj, muay thai, school and I'm in a band and I have no gf.

He's saying you didn't pick the 'thin' option too buddy.

>you are everything on this list

19/25 would be normie in the USA. Here I am like the Opressor 2000

I play O-Line in a small football team. O-lines are better bigger than thinner.

Its just morons trying to justify a lifestyle devoid of responsibility. Guess who has lots of free time? People with no responsibilities.

>We are both incapable of applying ourselves to anything. Lets agree not to get mad when we fuck around.

They will get mad though. That is how ever open relationship ends.

wut

Hahaha I'm literally can check every single one of those off.
Feels good man, feels real good.
Also
>Not A Red-Head
>No Criminal record
lol

How is this rage-worthy?

The next step is being weighed down and made ugly, Harrison Bergeron style.

A relationship with zero commitment isn't much of a relationship to have fail.

>>you are everything on this list
CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, SCUM

>not understanding what marriage is

They can't be this stupid right?

but
but
circumcision is worse than hitler, they dont even allow women to have a circumcision
and hitler did nothing wrong

I could see why a man would go mad trying to explain this to the Jewish controlled masses.

MANLETS
A
N
L
E
T
S

Manlets need to leave Sup Forums as they are not privileged enough.

This cant be true lads

>House cats
>natural creatures

>intelligence is a privilege

Glad to see they're finally accepting the facts of life.

Also potatoniggers, since they're spear chucking savages who live in mud huts.

Jesus Christ.

>Not having a criminal record is a privilege
Astounding!

>(((toxic whiteness)))

Oh damn. I always assumed the cat was affirming the gender binary as in "I'm down/cool with it"

That's a nice fashy haircut.

Love it

Literal retards don't understand the Perry Bible Fellowship

>tfw full board
fuck this gay earth

Let me guess you are one of the 5 foot 4 mexicans?

kek

???
Wait, gimme one second here, is she saying that (((woman))) cannot grow up strong and big like their father? What kind of mental gymnastics is this? Telling someone to eat healthy so they can be healthy and good is now transphobic?

14/25
Feels batman

t. Legal immigrant

This is fucking amazing not rage worthy

>off goes the recreational nuke

Am I doing it right user? I think I won.

> open marriage
> means cis woman gets to fuck all the Chads she wants
> and cis man is allowed to watch her fuck all the Chads she wants, because if he dares even think about looking at any other woman, he's a retroactive rapist

in this context thin means not morbidly obese

I'm being forced by federal law to take a "rape and gender awareness" course online. I feel like I'm getting terminal cancer with each slide.

If anyone has anything to counteract the disease, I hugely need it right now

Spot on

I know I'm supposed to feel guilty but getting a nearly full plate feels great

I can tick all those apart from mainstream party, wealthy and not a red head, the greatest ruse of all time there though, there is no privivelige like being a ginger. How many times has a granny come up to you in the street and commented on how lovely your hair is, blondy? Yeah, didn't think so. Ginger master race.