What does Sup Forums think about Vkings?

What does Sup Forums think about Vkings?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigrid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's shit

How come user?

does anyone know the episode where the one smug Shieldmaiden gets her butt kicked?

Game of Thrones lite.

Was ready for them to cancel the series until the recent change in storyline, now I'm interested again.

First two seasons were solid
Things got a bit wobbly in the third and have since gotten very depressing
I still watch it though, I'm going to hang in there for Jonathan Rhys Meyers next season because he's my boy

i heard season 5 is coming soon, is it worth watching?

Past 2 seasons have been shit.
I dropped when it portrayed Muslims in a better light than Christians.

>Things got a bit wobbly in the third and have since gotten very depressing
Friends that watch it said the same thing, it got very depressing and shit. Doesent Myers play as the crusader type dude in the new season?

I liked the earlier parts of the show where it was about them exploring new lands and the conflict between them and other cultures. By season 3 it just kind of shat all it could shit.

Fuck the Porunn storyline was a waste of time

Probably a decent time to jump on board really since the storyline has largely been reset
Still might be a bit hard to follow though

>Doesent Myers play as the crusader type dude in the new season?
Yeah seems like he's a sort of proto-Templar

Gonna watch it in that case and also because of Myers being on board. Interested in the templar thing going on here and how they will handle the vikings.

I stopped watching around the time they invaded paris, flocky became an annoying cunt, and the bearded playboy started fucking everyone back in scandinavia. I liked the wessex king. maybe I will start watching it again while eating.

fpbp

Good for a basic cable show

1st wife > 2nd

>I liked the wessex king.
RIP Ecbert
At least he got some quality pussy in his time

me in the back

Something something something Islam something

Who would win if Lagertha was ambushed by five swarthy moors?

What a roastie.

Then they would be no Moor

But Christians are shit..

You owe everything you have to Christians.
Regardless, Muslims are far worse.

>you owe everything you have to Christians
Except all the scientific advancements hampered by the church. And I'm sure all those innocents burned at the stake or drowned because "muh witches" are very appreciative to Christianity too.

I owe everything I have to prehistoric migrants from the horn of Africa. Praise zeus

What scientific advancements? Name 5.

Humans originated in Europe and Africans gave you shit all.

Jupiter disagrees

What did he mean by this?

insanely badly written

>earl problems for 5 episodes
>I CHALLENGE HIM TO FIGHT

ok that was easy, should have done that when you werent hurt and he was a frail old man

>fight will be season climax even if its bad
>nope

ok upsalla, new tribe and conflicts. Season cliffhanger is brother will fight on other tribe. Doesnt matter, 1st episode that is done away with. They will joing together to go to England. 4 years later, nothing yet.

And the shield maiden is mad at being cucked even though she herself had done the "HEMDALL KEKED YOU, BE GLAD" before

cant get any more numale than this

???

Oldest hominins found in south east Europe.

I stopped watching a while ago. Is Lagertha still a lesbian?

She has always been bi.

She only went full blown lezbo last season
As it happens her gf Astrid is also fucking Bjorn for absolutely no sensible reason

Season 1 ok
Season 2 ok
Season 3 bad
Season 4-1 bad
Season 4-2 ok but all interesting characters and plotlines are over so there is no point watching any more.

everyone who wasnt a stuffy lamo christian was a cool punk hippie doing 3somes and shit

The show died with Athelstan and Siggi
It is known

When is the new season?

Nov 29

the show was dead long before that, it was buried with the daughter's corpse

>I want to hold her hair while she ____ five _____

what a cuck, they didn't

why would you lie on an anonymous board?

>fucking Bjorn motherfucking Ironsides
>no reason
Uh, he's hot and famous?

Poor old Gyda
I have to say, Ragnar's farewell to her is one of my favorite moments from the entire series

so is floki supposed to be a hateable character and obnoxious or is it made so edgy nerds like his "pagan waco joker"?

Actually you get both
It starts out with the latter then goes into the former, before going back to the latter again
He is going to have an interesting time this season, I think he washes up in Iceland or something

Yes they did, in the last couple of episodes of last season.

>lesbian couple is queen of kattegat

lol

it literally burns me when i watch any of his scenes and imagine that some tumblr retard is going "omg floooki"

also everytime the priest and Ragnar are doing something like walking around with a leash you know someone is "shipping" them

Only good TV show left not crawling with spice and niggers

Athelstan and Ragnar had the best romantic relationship on the show

Starts off great, then sags a bit in the middle, then it gets good again. Then the last season absolutley shit all over itself. Dropped it when SNAKEPIT.

His name is Heahmund, the battle bishop

shut it fat girl

You know that's what actually happened yea? It was coming since season 1

Yeah, this show is the definition of binge watch. Only 10 eps a season, cut down by commercials, so approx 44 mins each. The episodes that lag won't be an issue, cause you don't have to wait weeks before seeing the payoff, etc.

If you like GOT, The Last Kingdom, Spartacus, or just Viking history in general, give it a go.

I find the lack of Scandinavian actors extremely problematic

Inferior to The Last Kingdom.

Why do american retards constantly give male names to women in anything norse related?

They added two Finns, they're like the negros of Scandinavia, so that makes it okay

Holy fucking shit the things Katheryn does to my dick

>male names
Siggi was short for Sigrid, the feminine version of Sigurd

You know she'd only want to saw it off, mate

But Vikings is a Canadian-Irish production.

Yea I kno dawg, its what I was waiting for would've dropped sooner if the actor wasn't so great in the role

>has to kill ragnar eventually bc history
>hires his clone so women keep watching

Everybody was pretty horrible to each other back then it should have just kept showing that.

Fair

Here at least all names ending with an I are male, including Siggi, The feminine would be Sigga.

I thought it was dumb that they spared the mosque in the last season cause "Muh religion" when in previous seasons church's were an easy place to find loot.

yeah but it should have shown why christianity won afterall and its appeal (might is right snow niggers vs universal brotherly love) and the appeal of pagans as well (isnt living in denial about might is right)

only saw 2 seasons but they fucked up the priest's storyline. "Oh well, God didnt rescue me, I'll keep on being sympathetic to people who almost sacrificed me without me knowing"

This.

Christiany, Judaism and Islam are jigsaw-puzzles of stolen pieces from older, better religions.
Each of them is shit, anti-human, anti-spiritual and an instrument of power over the people.

There is NOT ONE single element of original morality in these religions. Its just a fucking degenerate remix of an remix.

season 1 & 2 were awesome. After that it was a steady downtrend and feminist tripe.

Season 4 had some redeeming values during Ragnar's death

>Common nicknames include Siri, Sigga, Sig, and Sigi.
We are both right, isn't that nice
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigrid

yeah but paganism is that but worse, oral retellings and remixes eventually retold and remixed by those very christians

Because they're liberals don't want to offend muzzies.

/thread

Sure you can, you can be a cuck to a major religion and follow all their tenets for no reason.
>what is evolution
>who is Galileo

>Each of them is shit, anti-human, anti-spiritual and an instrument of power over the people.
That literally doesn't describe Christianity at all tho.

>What does Sup Forums think about Vkings?

It was ok but went downhill pretty fast and once Ragnar was killed off, there was no longer any point in watching.

The thick cunt obviously thinks any English speaking film or television series is automatically American.

Soon as floki killed priest, ragnar turns simpering pussy, couldn't stand it anymore. dropped it.

It's a shoop

>le galileo was a gud science boi dindu notin
>evolution - a belief that two worlds collided and all living things came from rocks and monkeys
Remind me why fedoraism isn't a religion again?

It went downhill before Ragnar died lad, did you forget the fucking chinese princess story

That was an entirely pointless subplot that just ends with him strangling her and the show forgets she ever existed.

Famous song of Ragnar who killed a bear single handily, came back after exploring/wrecking shit to save his mother from his beta brothers.

No reason.

Except that the christian remixes said the opposite of what the pagans where trying to say.

>why christianity won overall

Because it allowed for easier centralization of power for rulers and trading opportunities with the rest of Christendom?

frankly we know almost nothing about them really that isnt filtered through christian retellings, it's an incoherent mess each person (and each era) infers different things from

the fact that there are larpers who are nazi pagans and hippie pagans is very telling.

Even the fact that the show makes a pagan society where MfM threesomes are normal bc "no christianity" and women are strong leaders telling men into accepting being "cuckolds for Hemdall" while women wont accept sharing a man is extremely telling

sure im an autist who thinks everything is economics too

>It went downhill before Ragnar died lad

Yeah I know, that's what I said.

>Athelstan dead
>Ragnar dead
>King Ecbert dead
What's the point of watching a show where all the good actors are gone?

Odd how all that universal looove always seemed to reach the kings first.

Also, wanna explain how the durka-durrs managed to convert most of the then-Christian Middle-East? Without any autistic economic or force-related factors of course, wouldn't want to be non-spiritual now.

Let me summarise:

- Season 1 and Season 2 are good.
- If you dont like any characters just stop watching now.
- Steady downhill after season 2
- Best characters get dead by the end of season 4
- No reason to watch this anymore

You really think there isn't any appeal or advantage in a universal saviour vs tribal ancestral worship

Do you know what the Germanic tribes put into their beer before Christianity wiped that tradition out?
Psychedelic mushrooms AND Tropan alkaloid containing night shade plants.

In that context MfM or FmF or whole tribe orgies are nothing unrealistic.
But in general the modern political agenda is showing its ugly face everywhere.
>cuckolds for Hemdall
lol

Listed them in Anything else is a matter of opinion, Scandinavia and the Baltic region had enough heathen rebellions to make that point.