You dont seriously tip, right?

You dont seriously tip, right?

They dont do more work just because you pay more. A water isn't harder to carry than a soda. A $12 burger is just as easy to move as a $4 salad.

Tipping is a jewish scheme to allow restaurants to pay their workers less and foot you the difference.

That is all.

I'm sure you're a pleasant person to hang out with.

Sup Forums pol, where they mocked n****** on The Daily and then advocated acting just like them

Hurrr niggers are the same as people who dont throw away their money

Putting the responsibility of paying the employee on the customer pisses me off.

Just pay your employee more.

Can't say nigger. What a nigger.

Tipping is a bad system but there are much more important battles to fight
People who care nothing for any other concept than their wallets are the ones the most butthurt about tipping

If the jewish scheme didn't exist, you'd be paying full price for your food.

All it does is shift the responsibility of paying the waiter onto you. If you don't tip, you're the jew, as you're refusing to pay for your service.

Minimum wage for servers is 3.50 an hour on average. Their income is made up of mostly tips at a job where they literally wait on you in whatever way they're able to. If you don't like tipping then advocate for higher minimum wage and no tipping policies. Otherwise, enjoy eating boogers and cum of you visit that restaurant a second time.

>You dont seriously tip, right?
I do. There's nothing wrong with that. Stop being literal garbage.

>Going to restaurants
Stay cucked my friend

not customary in my culture
i've always seen it as begging, but im also a little antisocial and dont go out so what do i know

Not tipping is the pinnacle of reddit neckbeards.

>Take out your sanctimonious angst on a single mother waitress making $3.50/hr or a bartender putting himself through grade school on every night he has off

That'll show the multibillion dollar industry of restaurants who's boss

These people could be collecting welfare or EI or using their saturday nights to party. If you can't tip 15% then don't go out or else you're a yuge nigger

African american pls go.
Only ghetto black people dont tip. You might as well advocate stealing bikes

if you're gonna censor the word nigger, why not just say blacks.

>tfw when making 30$ an hour on a good night of serving

It's called getting paid for demand

1) Lower supply for jobs that work Friday night until 2am

2) Lower supply of attractive workers. Everyone likes to pretend they don't care about the attractiveness or appearance of their waitress/bartender. It goes for men and women.

Might as well protest with blm if youre gonna act like them

I was a server in a restaurant for a couple years when I was younger.

I did not care if you tipped. I did my work happily and derived enjoyment from it. I knew the people who did tip were giving what they felt I deserved, and I never became angry with people who didn't tip (They come to eat, not be served). I even relayed cash from customers to the chef when asked, and never pocketed anything.

I dealt a lot with self absorbed selfish fucking cunts who get emotional over every little thing. These bitches lasted maybe a couple weeks before the work became overwhelming.

Tfw I make that every time I work plus health insurance, bonuses, and profit sharing.

>be fucking chink
>go to Japan
>dont have to tip
>get best service ever
>sushi chef on break sits at our table to talk since Im fluent in Japanese
so whats the point of tipping in America if I'm being served by niggers?

That may be true but by knowing this and not tipping, you're just acting like a nigger. Don't be a nigger. Tip please. That is all.

15% no matter what

that would have to be the worst fucking bar if said bartender didn't walk out with 40+ each night. Or the worst bartender.

I never had to deal with that shit at night but still felt bad for the 52 year old divorcee that had to work weekday morning shifts with the deadbeats

I expect a certain level of service when being waited on.

You hit all those marks, you get a nice tip.

You miss some, I'll give you something for the shit you did right.

You fuck up, and no tip.

All this is assuming you have a pleasant demeanor the entire time. Nasty attitudes are not acceptable when serving others.

>Tipping is a bad system but there are much more important battles to fight
>People who care nothing for any other concept than their wallets are the ones the most butthurt about tipping

Funny enough, the people that support tipping the most are the service industry folks. They wouldn't make nearly as much if you did away with tips and increase their wages.

Quite a few states don't enforce minimum wage for workers who get tips. They're literally living off tips and their tiny fucking wage, so yes. I do tip.

Didn't you hear? Livable wages are communism

>censoring the word nigger

Server here, this is the real answer.

The tipping system encourages fake interactions, in america servers force themselves to smile constantly and not express any opinions of their own, they become like shells of humans slowly killing themselves by denying their nature.

Visiting America is generally like being inside a dystopian novel. I once went to a restaurant called "Friendly's" where the staff wore prison tattoos and with a look of panic smiled constantly and talked in a high pitched voice as demanded by the terms of their work release.

Tipping is a great system. If you fail to make a certain amount, your paycheck is bigger to make up for it.

I generally made 60-90 a night, and 20-30 after short shifts during a period of low business. This was fantastic money.

Name one.

Arizona. Worked one myself for part of the summer.

>Arizona law allows employers to claim a tip credit of $3 an hour. This means tipped employees can be paid as little as $5.05 an hour (for 2015), as long as they earn enough in tips to bring their compensation up to at least $8.05 an hour, total. If an employee doesn’t make at least $3 an hour in tips, the employer must cover the difference.
You literally cannot earn less than minimum wage as a waiter, you fucking retard. The fact that you people have to lie and purposely mislead just to keep this practice in place says a lot about you.

Employers are legally required to pay them minimum wage if they don't make that much in wages+tips.

>Being this petulant over a fucking customary act of appreciation
>Not realizing the tipping system is a yuge benefit to servers
I've always been one to thank the individual providing me with a service, regardless if it is expected of them as my server (obvious condition being they do a decent job). It's just basic fucking manners you mong.

They get paid under minimum wage

I don't see why I should pay more than I have to for something as simple as refilling a glass of water. I don't tip my cashiers or anyone like that even though it's probably more complicated work than moving a platter from point A to point B.

>He doesn't tip his cashiers
I bet you don't tip the strangers that hold the door open for you either you fucking faggot.

Foot you the difference. Nice
earlier this week I learned alacrity. Sup Forums 's good for my english. Got to read up on dem books! Get's you pussy, you know.

>someone brings a plate of food they didn't cook to your table and fills up your drink every twenty minutes
>they already make minimum wage for this
>but yet they somehow deserve extra money
>tips are not reserved for rare, exemplary, above and beyond service, but are expected by default
>tips are based on the price of the food rather than the amount of service given; waiters literally think they deserve more money for bringing a $40 steak to your table than a $4 steak, when their service is identical in both situations
>tipping is optional!
>(except if you don't do it you get publicly humiliated on the internet, have your food spit in, receive intentionally-bad service, and become a social pariah)
>these people often take home a thousand tax-free dollars a week and seriously complain about how hard they have it and how greedy other people are
>you come to the restaurant for the food but it's not common practice to tip the people actually making it
>"b-b-b-b-but they make so little money!"
>make minimum wage at the very least
>"i-i-i-i-if you don't throw away your money on enitlted brats then you're cheap!"
Lmao.

If you defend tipping, you're a literal retard.

>all these faggots defending (((((tipping)))))

The only people who defend tipping are waiters and ex waiters.

There is no reason I should a tip unless the waiter was actually going above and beyond to serve me

This.

I'm a chef and servers bring home more than I do in a week (I also put in 20 more hours than they do) and still have the nerve to bitch and moan.

Fuck FOH

>Pajeet stays on the phone with you for an hour, cheerfully helping you fix your computer problems for three dollars a fucking day
>no tips, no outrage, no virtue-signalling

>Stacy fills up your water glass a few times and makes minimum wage at the absolute minimum, if ever
>"OMG POOR THING LET ME GET OUT MY WALLET HERE'S TWENTY DOLLARS LOOK EVERYONE LOOK AT HOW KIND AND GENEROUS I AM HAHAHA I HOPE YOU ARE ALL IMPRESSED BY MY OSTENTATIOUS DISPLAY OF ALL THE WEALTH I DON'T HAVE HAHAHAHA I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO DON'T DO THIS!

FUCK ALL OF YOU . AT LEAST YOU KNOW WHERE YOU STAND ON THIS. I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN OR WHEN NOT TO TIP. AND I'M UNSURE WETHER I AGREE WITH IT OR NOT. THIS MUST BE HOW TRANS PEOPLE FEEL
FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

I will tip 10% if my waiter goes out of his/her way to make my dining experience more enjoyable, I refuse to tip non whites though

This guy is a literal autist.

LOL BTFO

Srsly tho. Tipping is forcing the customer to pay the employee. If the employee is stupid enough to take a job that "pays" lower than minimum then it is your own fault.

My gf makes 18$/hr, with tips.
Lowest amount of tips this week has been 283 on Tuesday.

Something tells me she makes more than you monthly.