You'll never have this many talented writers in one room ever again. how does that make you feel, anons of Sup Forums?

you'll never have this many talented writers in one room ever again. how does that make you feel, anons of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lona_Williams
youtu.be/kPkChTL96d4?t=46w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Conan's first writers room including Conan, Andy, Bob Odenkirk, Louis CK, Robert Smigel and Dino Stamatopoulos

what was this for?

>dat Swartzwelder

rick and morty season 1

>glares at you in libertarian

Conan's first writers room was for Conan's first show, genius.

the picture of the simpsons writing staff obviously came after conan's first writing room.

why the fuck does he look less like modern conan than in

Fair enough. By "Conan's first writers" I meant the show "Conan" not the guy "Conan."

am i supposed to recognise any of these people?

the OP picture is the simpsons writing staff of 1992

whose that hot slut front and center

right on. i was slightly confused

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lona_Williams

JUST

>"I really was only a typist for the show."
Ah, makes sense now.

looks good for 50

>starting at the ground level and working your way up through dedication and learning the craft is a bad thing

You're right, they should have given a real talent like Max Landis her spot

you think she should've gotten a lead writer's job immediately? i bet you've never worked a day in your life

>you will never ever watch a fresh good simpson joke again

youtu.be/kPkChTL96d4?t=46w

Conan hasn't aged a tenth as badly and that's with ginger genetics

He looks pretty bad without the makeup m8. He has that pasty, lanky, gaunt look that makes you age like a zombie. He jokes about it constantly.

I wish I remembered the clip where he shows a guest his hands (which get no makeup) and everyone laughs at how decrepit and horrifying they are.

my post was referring to lona williams.

My bad, meant to respond tot his guy:

it's not your night mate, but i know who you're supposed to be replying to so don't worry