Why should these crimes have harsh sentences? Especially when it has a disparate impact on blacks?

Why should these crimes have harsh sentences? Especially when it has a disparate impact on blacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

wgntv.com/2016/04/05/candy-bar-shoplifter-faces-life-in-prison/
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/04/28/how-for-profit-prisons-have-become-the-biggest-lobby-no-one-is-talking-about/?utm_term=.f655b614cbc6
aclu.org/issues/mass-incarceration/privatization-criminal-justice/private-prisons
m.democracynow.org/stories/15974
attn.com/stories/941/who-profits-from-prisoners
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broken_windows_theory
theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243
investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/
sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c
youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q
haaretz.com/israel-news/family-values-1.323094'
youtube.com/watch?v=Zx40udwQvZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why not and fuck niggers.

Why do they have to steal shit? Fucking walk if you can't afford to go to Goodwill or browse Craigslist for a used bicycle.

depends on the bike. if it costs more than 500 its no longer considered "petty theft". add that to being a repeat offender and you get a sentence that is a year long

So don't fucking steal a bike then for fuck sake you fucking dumb coon.

How is that hard?

>disparate impact on niggers
That's just fancy semantics of saying white people don't steal shit

Hmmmm, really gets my noggin hoggin

I'm waiting for the day brain damaged liberal faggots argue violent crime should be decriminalized because of disparate impact.

Reading through this guy's tweets, I'm not sure what to make of him.

>why can't I break the law with zero repercussions?

But seriously, sentencing laws and guidelines. Look them up.

EVERYONE USE THE HASHTAG

#StandUpToBlackViolence

ON YOUR TWITTER. GET THIS TRENDING

Stop stealing bikes

Niggers need to learn that actions have consequences

How about not being a criminal? Ever tried that?

If the bike is 15 grand then yes you'll go to jail for a long time for stealing it.

Sam must be stopped. This is evident even to the nogs.

lol dont steal bikes. Its not hard. Insaudi arabia they would chop off your hand

Can't wait for the day niggers start using "it's part of our culture" meme

We are already there.

We're even at the point where liberal rape victims are refusing to press charges on their rapists because of privilege and oppression and whatever else

The good thing about leftists is that it's a self-consuming ideology

Bait thread.

But obviously niggers don't know how to "not steal". It's a foreign concept to them.

I had my bike stolen recently. Fuck whoever did it. They belong in jail.

Hillary and Bill Clinton pushed for the "three strikes rule".
This man will be jailed for life, for stealing candy.
wgntv.com/2016/04/05/candy-bar-shoplifter-faces-life-in-prison/

This was done to encourage prisons for profit. Jail many people for dumb shit, then use prison labour to make furniture, call centers, etc. Wile subsidising the prison, they post the workers cents an hour.

Clinton's pushed hard for those kinds of "reforms" the last time in the white house.

Why do i continue to come to this sight? All this bored does is put down black people. I fucking hate this

>be playing basketball for a small college
>one of my (black) teammates steals a professors bike

How profitable are prisons?

$22k per inmate per year or whatever.

Are all blacks that get harsh sentences repeat offenders? Would yet get a year or more for your first crime if it's just theft?

The laws are not based on blacks' values under their utter disregard for the rights of others. The logic is literally "what does it matter I stole whitey's bike? It's not like it's my bike that got stolen."

Six months says stop stealing bikes. Three years asks why didn't six months get through to you the last time.

#StandUpToBlackViolence

I know right? Saying people should be punished for the crime they commit is racist.

Some people spend over $1000 on good bikes.

Niggers who steal bikes are scum and deserve harsh sentences for it, in particular if they already have a significant criminal record.

I live in an area where stealing bikes is very common, very high amount of hispanics/niggers, a bike was left outside my house while my brother went inside to take a piss, and by the time he came back it was stolen.

I wish the police would do the bait bikes around here.

Why would you steal a bike?

What I find even funnier is alot of these dumbasses are trying to get islam to take over so ... Chop chop goes your hand you thieving nig.

The law is indiscriminate.

Blacks just steal more bikes.

Owebama just made it illegal. Next dems will defund state run prisons and no one will go to jail for anything

When you leave managing blacks impulses and poor behavior to whites, then yes.

That's nothing. Count yourself lucky.
I would hang people for stealing my bike.

I REALLY REALLY hope this is a stormfront troll account and nobody is actually this fucking stupid holy shit

Who's Sam Hyde?

Apparently quite profitable.

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/04/28/how-for-profit-prisons-have-become-the-biggest-lobby-no-one-is-talking-about/?utm_term=.f655b614cbc6

This article says Mark Rubio does really well with them.

Aclu had some info. aclu.org/issues/mass-incarceration/privatization-criminal-justice/private-prisons

kacich seems to support them in his state. m.democracynow.org/stories/15974

Here's an article explaining the economics. attn.com/stories/941/who-profits-from-prisoners

>someone commits a mild crime
>spend year in commie land
>get raped 5 times
>guy is now mentally ill
>commits even more crime
>american punishment system

The black population and their apologists are why we can't have nice things. Deep down everyone knows this, even liberals and blacks know it.

How else you supposed to get your boy to that sweet bike you been scopin'

I saw a documentary on your cushy prison systems. I wish you could understand how different the races are. That shit would not work with the type of people here that get locked up. The only thing you can do with those people is keep them off the streets for as long as possible. There is no rehabilitation for some of these people.

She isn't the first person to think this.

This is a real problem according to black lives matter. I guess they forgot blacks sometimes own bikes that get stolen.

You will understand once Norway is 12% African.

>Kill 70 children
>Get put in a 3 room hotel suit
>Sue to have the right to play playstation games and win
>Sue to have the state pay for your private million dollar dedense, win
>Sue that your 3 room hotel suit and video games are getting boring so you should be allowed to leave the hotel and talk to people, win

Euro cucks are the worse

This is literally what they have been demanding all along at all levels. The black judge who came out of retirement to help the Ferguson situation is an advocate for clemency, not talking sense into his community.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broken_windows_theory

Being harsh with petty crime reduces the shit out of serious crime.

Breivik should have had been jailed to begin with. he did nothing wrong.

Wait, so there is a program out there which more or less proves that niggers will steal bikes instead of walking, public transport or buying a goddamn bike themselves, and these fucks think that the program is the evil thing that leads to arrests of people for stealing goddamn bikes?

Are they completely retarded or do they think the law shouldn't apply to them because they are black?

It's in sactown which has a light rail which is free or cheap if you are low income, a student or disabled.

>be breivik
>save future norway from commie faggots
>be awarded with ps4 and comfy hotel room
>walmart cashiers across the pond get jealous
>living the NEET lifestyle

How the fuck is 6 months not an appropriate sentence for stealing an expensive bike from someone?

fucking this

Had a roomie who was a cyclist and he owned $1000 frames with two $500 wheels on it, not to mention the other shit.

Some bikes could qualify for a major felony.

Maybe someone will start doing bait bikes with these under the seats.
It's kind of hard to steal bikes after that if your colostomy bag keeps tangling in the chain.

>do they think the law shouldn't apply to them because they are black?

They do.

So there isn't even any possible """need""" to steal a bike at all?
They just steal because they like it?

Don't send them to jail, send them to the salt mines

Have you tried just not stealing? Maybe try not being a criminal.

Dunno, might be a solution.

>Admitting that bike stealing is a nigger thing

Stealing is a part of African and Jewish culture

Niggers don't see anything wrong in stealing other people's things.

>theft shouldnt be punished
meanwhile, your hands are chopped off in sharia islam.

which would you prefer niggers?

rule of the game: dont steal.

done.
final.
fuck off.
enjoy prison.

Solution : Stop stealing bikes.
Boom I solved racism for you SJW, you're welcome.

I mean stealing bikes is not in the same league as stealing food to survive in a third world country FFS.

I dont understand this logic that I see in tweet screencaps and how it exists. Every black peraon I've ever met would agree that stealing somethinf is bad and you deserve to go to jail dor it. Where the fuck do mentalities like this exist?

They have harsh sentences on dumbass repeat offenders. Nigger probably was arrested multiple times.

Hitlary's e-mail to ROTHSCHILD : ‘Let me know what penance I owe you’
> theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243

Soros just a puppet and cover for ROTHSCHILD
> investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/

“possibly the largest money laundering operations ever uncovered" - released recently
> sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
90 Federal Police Officers Raided Edmond de ROTHSCHILD Bank!

Jean-Claude Van Damme calls out Rothschild and Rockefeller connection on live TV
> youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c

Rothschilds Own Hillary Clinton: Isn't That Nice? - by ex-Huffington Post journalist
> youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q

RICHEST ROTHCHILD:
'I think women today are better suited for business than men,’
‘But we also have a responsibility to pass on to our children more wealth than we received’
> haaretz.com/israel-news/family-values-1.323094'

CUZ JEWS BE STEALIN

From what I understood this is how it worked

>police buy $1000+ bikes
>attach tracking devices
>lock them up across the city in public places
>when a bike moves track it
>arrest thief and charge them with grand theft

Yes, shorter sentences so we can normalize them stealing shit even more.

That will be great for everyone. OP is a faggot.

>I believe our people are oppressed
>Why?
>Because stealing a bike carries a harsh sentence
>Doesn't that affect all people?
>No, only our people steal bikes

#standuptoblackviolence

Well, if it's the 5th time this month you have been arrested for theft, you may get a harsher sentence. And if you steal one of those 1000$ bikes even worse.

Also, STOP. FUCKING. STEALING. SHIT. Funny, if you break the law you go to jail.

>muh poverty
when is this meme going to die? how can it be poverty when even poorer rural areas hardly have any crime? Not to mention many cities with similar levels of poverty have wildly different amounts of crime.

DO IT. Be sure to leave it inside your yard or something and not in the street so that you can sue for trespassing on your property afterwards.

cuz senpai niggas need dat shit 2 survive knowutimsayin?

>playing nigger handball

Did the police tell people that there are expensive bikes there and that stealing them would be great? Cause otherwise I fail to see how this is entrapment.

maybe you wouldnt go to prison if you didnt commit crimes

Don't steal bikes and you don't have to worry about it.

So all you have to do is not steal it and you won't be arrested?

Please explain

Because Bikes are expensive nigger.
Unless you're buying it from a pawn shop or it's a kids bike, that shit can cost hundreds of dollars.

>be dumb enough to get sentenced once
>be dumb enough to do it again
>be dumb enough to do it again knowing you're about to get life in prison

The only thing I'm sorry for is that you don't terminate his life on the spot to save money.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zx40udwQvZI

I believe after people got caught it was reported by news stations.

At some point it was common knowledge that police were doing this but I don't know if it was before or after.

Either way though they weren't approaching or egging people to take on the bike, they were even locked up so they still had to cut the locks to steal the bikes.

You got it, but niggers gonna nig an

This madman

There's bike out there for $100 and niggers still need to steal them. And plus theft is theft.

*and steal anyways and claim they're being targeted.

They mostly complained because they made the bikes expensive enough to be felonies where normally they would get a fine or something for the petty theft, which i

Maybe don't steal anything at all you fucking nog

>steal something that is worth mode than you
Hes right we should just shoot them

>nog steal my bike
>bike cost $1,200

grand theft, now you gotta pay in time.

we really are doing blacks a disservice for not just shooting them under castle doctrine laws,
they need harsher disincentives apperently

fucking Sup Forums keeps autoposting

which is why the criminals were never stopped, bikes were getting stolen all the time and they did this combat it.

Why did you censor your pic, OP?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

Niggers have just transcended past the primitive thinking of private property, they have ascended to the next level or community property. We all own those bikes, just like we all own each other's money and cars too. Don't be so close minded, do yourself a favor and read some Marx or Engels.

FUCK I FORGOT THE POLICE RECORD PHOTO.

is twitter crashed right now??

If you weren't stealing other people's shit it wouldn't even be an issue.
It doesn't matter if they set out a $1 bike or a $10,000 bike, it doesn't have any effect on me save for the tax dollars used to buy the bike.
Why?
I don't steal other people's shit.

I don't understand why people don't support bait cars or any bait related thing. They keep complaining is "The police are pushing people into stealing!" No they are fucking not, if those thiefs didn't got caught by a bait car or the like they would have successfully stole someone's car.

The point of baits is to lure the thiefs into traps and get them out of circulation. No good person will see a bait car and think "Mmm, I see this is a police bait vehicle, BETTER STEAL IT".

Niggers always stretching to justify their niggetry.

>niggers
>learn