|>
|

then you are an idiot and a Sup Forumsack

white racist and patriarchal systems

I't about capitalism you idiot.

|
|>
|

are you fucking retarded? watch roddy pipers interviews about it if you're that fucking stupid

you showing your unintelligence by conflating a problem with capitalism with a problem with ethnicity: people don't choose to be jewish, but people choose to be capitalists. it's a sin to choose to be bad

|
|>
|

what's the difference?

>people don't choose to be jewish
>you can convert to judaism
so this is the type of genius who dislikes capitalism

The jewish conspiracy is a failure to criticise capitalism directly. Blame is shifted onto an imaginary caricature because having to reevaluate one's beliefs is too painful and humiliating.

when people refer to the 'jews that run hollywood' etc most of the time they're of jewish descent, not necessarily observant though - these are the jews op refers to. also your argument is a straw man

You still can't deny banks and Hollywood are run by jews. And don't tell me they're doing that because they are not allowed to do menial work

I felt that the movie actually made fun of the whole "capitalists/jews run the world" conspiracy theories. Does that make me a jew?

>what They live was about?

Maybe we let the director himself answer?

*ALT RIGHT TRIGGER WARNING*

>people don't choose to be jewish
proven false
>strawman
says the guy who used his telepathic powers to read OP's mind

That wasn't the movie's intention probably, but it's funny that when it was released there was some Jewish association that believed exactly that.

>redditspacing

BASED

Hollywood is run by jews because a lot of them moved to the US around the time the american film industry was beginning to establish itself, they founded most of the major studios. Was it a conspiracy? I wouldn't say so, risky business ventures with fresh technology would be perfectly in character for early 20th century americans.

Hes hiding his powerlevel you fucking cuck, if he outed himself he would be suicided instantly

Pop quiz, hothost: Do you simply ignore the post that settles the argument in a way you don't want to accept or do you fall back on the standard "FAKE NEWS THAT'S A CNN SHOP!" argument?

>This is the state of Sup Forums