The Red Pill is real

Guys, I don't know what to do. I've gone down the rabbit hole. It was a slightly-enlightened normie just a month and a half ago. Now I see the silky strings of the web of darkness that pass through all things. I don't know what to do. Nothing is true anymore- at least, nothing that was true before. Half the truths I knew are lies, and half the lies I knew are true, and all is muddled, and everything is hopeless.

Is everything hopeless, Sup Forums? Is there hope? Will a new sun rise in the future? How can we hope for now?

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/
theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243
sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c
youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just start drinking

Lurk more, you're barely orange pilled at this point
Also the future is doomed NWO won in 1945 right now all you can do is save yourself if you're not a retard

Do I see "Pepe" written behind him?

Yes

I'm trying to avoid that.

Just praise Kek and it Will all become clear.

Soros just a puppet and cover for ROTHSCHILD
> investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/

Hitlary's e-mail to ROTHSCHILD : ‘Let me know what penance I owe you’
> theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243

“possibly the largest money laundering operations ever uncovered" - released recently
> sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
90 Federal Police Officers Raided Edmond de ROTHSCHILD Bank!

Jean-Claude Van Damme calls out Rothschild and Rockefeller connection on live TV
> youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c

Rothschilds Own Hillary Clinton: Isn't That Nice? - by ex-Huffington Post journalist
> youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q

RICHEST ROTHCHILD:
'I think women today are better suited for business than men,'

Read This Above, You Will Gain Redpilled LVL: illuminated

Will Kek bring balance to the world?

Yep :(

On a related note, this thread's belgians-per-capita is too high

KEK IS OUR LAST HOPE.
PRAISE KEK

If you go to the right area, especially the rural areas you can find the most redpilled people out there

Let the Sun always Rise!

Is Belgium large enough to have rural areas?

Pepe Silvia

>third redpill overdose thread today
Christ, you guys are weak. Yes, everything is hopeless but hey, the sun is still shining. Go outside. Have a beer. Have a conversation with someone. As long as you're content who gives a fuck?

Kek and yeah, i live in a very rural alrea, but Ghent is only like 20 mins away.

It's the perfect picture. It describes Sup Forums perfectly.

"Very rural" here in Eagleland means five hours from the nearest city.

Well shit. You can drive from the West to the east of the country in 4 hours or so here.

BELGIUM IS BABY COUNTRY

DELET THIS

DELET U

no u

>overdosed on redpill over a year ago
>still broken inside