Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=djRAiiFlCy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like the black Pussycats

It's retarded.

How edgy.
Arthy looks cute as fuck though.

YES!

i can just tell this is going to be my next addiction now that vampire diaries is ending :(

It looks like Pretty Little Liars with the cast of Archie....

I'm digging the cinematography.

Sabrina when

why is there a dead body. what the fuck is this, a reboot of Archie's Weird Mysteries but this time with grit?? why can't we just have a feel-good show about the actual characters without this trend of teen dramas where they have to be DARK and EDGY? also, cole sprouse's nose simply is not big enough for jughead. someone get rid of him and bring in whoever the dude that played kylo ren or something. c'mon, how hard is it to find people with big noses to play a character who is known for having a big fuckin' nose?!

Archie was never this melodramatic.

Quit hating on based CW...

They haven't let us down in a long time

>why can't we just have a feel-good show about the actual characters without this trend of teen dramas where they have to be DARK and EDGY?

Maybe you missed the CW part of all this?

Cheryls brother is the dead dude. apparently the show is going to be happy normal archie until they realize he died and then they have to figure out who killed him.

Jughead doesnt have a big nose. he has a needle nose

It's a "Twin Peaks"-esque satire of teenage dramas.

sorry, I've never really seen the CW. i just watch cartoons, my dude.

They called it almost five years ago and it's still somehow worse than the parody.
youtube.com/watch?v=djRAiiFlCy8

Because actual Archie is just simple jokes and sight gags, which doesn't make for a good show.

So they can either make it 100% relationship drama and Degrassi high school shit or make it only 75% and have the murder mystery to keep things interesting.

No worries, just so you know though, this is the channel that managed to turn both the Flash and Arrow into relationship dramas starring superheroes.

Not muh.
Just kidding but I wish it wasn't about murder. Thats just dumb.

Worked well enough for Sabrina's show

That's not true, though.

Arrow season 3 and season 4, sure. But for the most part they're superhero shows that have relationship drama in them, as are all TV shows in existence.

I want to fuck Archie

> Arrow seasons 3 & 4
> Flash season 3
> Legends season 1

What percentage of cw is comics/tokushit by now?

So I've been reading this and now I want to try some of the other Archie stuff. Any recommendations?

I've also read the Predator crossover but that's it.

They could have adapted the reboot of Archies comics

The Archie-Sharknado crossover has its moments

Which ended 13 years ago, broheim. It'd a bit outdated to do it like that today.

Sabrina just can't win

Holy shit, I cant belive how accurate this was, and now its happening... Why is it happening?

This is much gorier than I thought an Archie comic would be

I think that's part of the charm with these sort of crossovers.

>flash season 3
>worse than season 2

cmon, its an improvement, at least insult the right season

Oh how I wish that were true.

You shut your fucking mouth.

I was hoping for some Twin Peaks direction for this show, the trailer didn't really give that vibe, kinda losing interest in it now.

Actually kind of excited, I hope its self aware and pokes fun at the comics while maintaining its grit. Might be fun.

>grimdark

It's the CW so I doubt it.