HAPPENING

MUH PUTIN BOOGIE MAN

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/homeland-eyes-special-declaration-to-take-charge-of-elections/article/2600592
theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243
investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/
sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c
youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q
haaretz.com/israel-news/family-values-1.323094'
pastebin.com/d3HssQbE
webm.land/media/xPoP.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAPPENING

Oh no was that user right?

why do they keep saying this Sup Forums?

No one buys these shit empty claims

>"We totally could blame Russia, but they might not like it.."

No words...

This is the stupidest media narrative ever. Even if Russia is the culprit, which I wouldn't be too surprised by, what exactly does that change? Everything contained within the leaks is still legit, just because Russia put them out doesn't invalidate anything.

>election hacks
that would be changing the vote counts

this is email hacks

This, top cuck shit. "W-we know you guys did it, but w-we won't tell anyone, we swear", it's like that one kid that gets bullied and has his lunch taken, everyone knows about it and laughs at him in his back because he won't tell the teacher.

>CNN
>We have to fact check that destroying phones with hammers thing because it sounds ridiculous and untrue
>Turns out to be true

CNN's a fucking joke

Why they keep pushing this lie?
I hope war happens so the amerisharts will pay for such degeneracy,
KEK VULT

I can't believe this bullshit spin is actually working, or rather the MSM is still trying to push this angle

One fucking Democrat said "I bet it was the Russians!" and these shills ran with it

Fucking embarrassing

if we call it "election hacks", people will get scared and hate russia. democraps are trying to start cold war 2.0 just so hillary gets elected.

>LETS NOT LOOK AT THE CONTENT OF THE HACKS
>RUSSIA HACKED US GUISE I SWEAR
>A BLOO BLOO BLOO
>DONALD TRUMP IS A RACIST AND SAID HE'D WORK WELL WITH PUTIN ((((HE WOULDN'T))))

>CNN

Hillary herself doesn't want anything to do with Russia, wants to back away from talks with them, avoid them, while Trump has publicly stated he wants to approach positions with Putin.

And yet, everyone will turn around and call Trump a warmonger. I don't get it.

Didn't (((they))) off that one DNC guy that Assange said was his source?

Julian Assange can break his oath and reveal Seth Rich was the source. It would hurt him but he would save the world.

Even if the off chance it wasn't Seth Rich (even though he has subtly confirmed it) who has more weight in the discussion?

I'm confused here.

Doesn't this indict Hillary even further?

Is this the DNC email hack or was it her server that was hacked?

Kek will punish them all with fire
>the economy will crash
>international tension will escalate
>lot's of "allies" will join Russia
>elections in the US escalate to civil unrest
>all mainstream politicians lose popular support
>american empire ends and the Trump era begins

Idiots do what ever they can to ignore the truth

>Russia now the good guys

Fuck this board.

Those Communists! I knew it. They were trying to blackmail Queen Hillary into getting sick.

WE'VE IRONICALLY CORRECTED THE RECORD

49%

just your 1984 utopia hates Russia. They are not the ones spreading jewry across the world

>now swayed by intelligence

like how they just say it when the sources are like, no they are liars, just as the emails show

>Russia was behind hacks that prove Hilary/DNC crimes & their attempts to cover up their misdeeds

Thank you based Russia!

Is that a graphic fedora?

Bullshit

It's partly the public's fault for just believing them and not calling them on their bullshit. If even 25% of normies knew how dishonest the media was and called them on their bullshit the fucking buildings would be smouldering heaps of rubble by now.

>Russia holds our politicians more accountable and uncovers the truth better than our own media
That is more frightening than the Russian boogie man

It's me, I've connected to Russian wifi (it's 10km ever the border with Russia) easy to reach with directional antenna and hacked into that shitty server.
First exploit found on google worked.
Yayyy... I am on the news now!

Is there a single piece of evidence to back this up?

Indeed.

THEY WEREN'T EVEN HACKS

THEY WERE LEAKS FFS

THE RUSSIAN STATE IS NOT BEHIND THIS

a russian citizen or group probably is

THATS LIKE SAYING AMERICA IS BEHIND HACKING NORTH KOREA

when anonymous or an individual american hacks a system in North Korea

>have access to the internet
>preserve "good/bad guys" mentality
Why do niggers visit Sup Forums anyway? You seem to be hated here.

Isn't that the "who is this Sup Forums" woman? I like her.

It was obviously Russia. Trump is sucking Putin's dick so Putin is helping him.

The one on the right is waifu-tier

Good. Rather have dick-sucking than nukes dropping.

This is the future you're choosing.

#StandUpToBlackViolence
#StandUpToBlackViolence
#StandUpToBlackViolence

#StandUpToBlackViolence

shes been there

all suck dick Putin, even the sky, even Allah.

I don't know why they're pushing this, if Russia is the source of the hacks then Hillary is fucked six ways to Sunday because that means that they really do have EVERYTHING and they will certainly release it to avoid a Hillary presidency.

******EMERGENCY MESSAGE******

DHS to take over the election and it's voting machines.

HILLARY WILL WIN THE PRESIDENCY VIA RIGGING

washingtonexaminer.com/homeland-eyes-special-declaration-to-take-charge-of-elections/article/2600592

******EMERGENCY MESSAGE******

>Implying rigging to help the correct candidate win is a bad thing.

They're losing and they know it.
They are desperate and everyone else knows it.
Wait 'til next week when they are flailing away at another meme. It's almost sad to see how they can't come up with a single argument why someone should vote for Shillary.

>firm

>Official alphabet soup intelligence agencies can't confirm Russian involvement
>so, we hired a private firm, that's owned by the CF, to do so

>Be Huemonkey
>take shower
>get electrocuted

It means that either A) they're going to push Trump into a landslide win, and accuse Russians of involvement via spoofing, and other methods, B) they're going to wait until they start seeing the progress of how the voting is going, and frame Russia, if Trump begins winning ever so slightly, C) they're going to rig the shit out of the election in favor of Hillary, thanks due to DHS—I mean, it's not like there's any way for people to collectively confirm that the majority didn't vote for her, right??

The former two options are particularly dangerous, because that will surely piss Russia off, and will probably be the straw that breaks the camels back

No no, you don't understand, the DNC's is like swiss cheese but her server was tight as a drum and no one could have possibly hacked it and besides there's no evidence that it was, and besides it was perfectly normal and legal and- just accept what she says anyway...unless you're a Russian shill which is probably the case.

>(((officials)))

reminder not to trust anything you hear on TV

They keep pushing the alleged Trump-Russian relationships like it's a big deal...does anyone who does not already staunchly hate Trump even care?

>That guy hit me but if I say he did he might hit me again.

A and B would both lead to some kind of civil unrest, possibly war. Having the government declare an election illegitimate like that is unthinkable.

C is going to be difficult, you can really only rig a particularly close election without anyone finding out. If they claim Hillary wins by some insane margin that's going to start some shit too.

Pic related

Also the second amendment

Does this mean Hillary camp has to admit to being hacked??

The russia boogeyman is strong in America since it is embraced since decades via Hollywood after and during the Cold war

Threatening thermonuclear war with russia over sattelite 'countries' that are inhabited by 90% russians, and are in fact fake coutries that ought to be called russia is absolutely beyond insane.

Hitlary's e-mail to ROTHSCHILD : ‘Let me know what penance I owe you’
> theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243

Soros just a puppet and cover for ROTHSCHILD
> investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/

“possibly the largest money laundering operations ever uncovered" - released recently
> sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
90 Federal Police Officers Raided Edmond de ROTHSCHILD Bank!

Jean-Claude Van Damme calls out Rothschild and Rockefeller connection on live TV
> youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c

Rothschilds Own Hillary Clinton: Isn't That Nice? - by ex-Huffington Post journalist
> youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q

RICHEST ROTHCHILD:
'I do not believe in God' ,
'I think women today are better suited for business than men,’
> haaretz.com/israel-news/family-values-1.323094'

MORE: pastebin.com/d3HssQbE

Russia are being ass hats again.
The are the bogeyman.

>SAID HE'D WORK WELL WITH PUTIN

that reminded me. yesterday I have news radio on in the car and this exact phrase uttered from my speaker at least twice

>What owuld Ronald Reagan think of Trump's calling the military weak and cozying up to the Russians? I think we know the answer to that."

wtf? Mr Gorbachev. Tear down this wall.

North Carolina is not amused by CNN and the Globalists controlling the federal government and Hillary.

Distraction. Nice try snownigger slave.

why are you Rothkuck kikes so dead set on lighting the fires of the apocalypse? Fuck you.

Soviet Union and Russia are not the same thing.

I think what they're referring to is Ronald Reagan's stiff stance in reaction to the Soviet intervention in Afghanistan.

>implying this isn't true
You guys can't into geopolitics
Russia wants Trump to win.
That being said, Trump has no affiliations with Russia, it's just that he is handy for them.
And it doesn't matter who hacked Hillary as long as the truth about her is uncovered

Trying to distract from Russian niggers hacking american government is too obvious schlomo shekelberg.

Go back to your vodka and Adidas.

>Anonymous (ID: f8PQANoP) 09/09/16(Fri)15:16:56 No.88217312 ▶
You're so fucking confused on your races? Am I nigger? Am I a russian in the US? Am I a Russian in Russia using a proxy. None of which you actually believe. It's like bullshit stacked. Give it a rest.

Kek.

Usgov special hackess program in cunts emails is what they got. Her pay yo play wasn't convenient to reveal nor would they ever do so for our benefit. Russiaboos are fucking insane.

am I a jew acting against the interests of jewry by supporting the anti kike-NWO candidate? Incredible, shill kike. Incredible...

I wanna Pierre Woodman her mouth so bad. If you know what I mean.

You really believe it a good thing for your own governments secrets falling into snownigger laps?

Fool, when you end up fucked by foreign nations you will see.

Meanwhile

Hillary prepares for the debates

Drinking the fucking coolaid of foreign propagandists I see...

There is no such thing as democracy in America, you fake fuck. Both candidates are cucked by Jews. You know this better than I, you faggot jew. Stop pretending to be patriotic you faggot. We watched your candidate with her NWO Euro lack of flag bullshit open border kike dream come true. Nobody cares. Trumps still cucked but he isn't pure jewjizz like hillary.

>implying it wasn't a false flag by the KGB to make it look like it was an inside leak

>Russians hacked emails from an unsecured private computer.

What's the big deal?

>They had classified information.

So, Hillary failed?

Where are they going with this?

No they are talking about the election hack, not the hillary stuff. 2 States had their election systems hacked like a week ago, it's why obongo ordered the DHS to overlook the elections.

They don't want true patrios to kill Drumpf

If he died then the republitards could get a real candidate and win with a landslide

hillary sold access to special access program. She didn't fail. she just got caught. Google 'fbianon Sup Forums' to read the rest of the story.

>Trump and Putin want to destroy the globalists
>this_is_bad_how.jpg

I want to be allies with Russia!

> not knowing Clinton News Network is sliding something

>>Russians hacked emails from an unsecured private computer.
webm.land/media/xPoP.webm

>the correct candidate
You can fuck off now ctr

say something enough time and people start believing it. The IQ of a crowd is that of a 4 year old.

This. More like pretending not to know.

$0.05 has been added to your America First account.

Putin is shit scared that a neo-con just like him could become the next President of USA.
Thats why he is trying so hard to discredit Clinton, and push for Trump.
Neo-cons like him dont like to deal with other neo-cons.

Does it easy to be such a faggot or do Brits really try at it?

Ally with the nationalist Russians to kill the communists in our government sounds like a plan desu

So far. Now we gotta wait for Hillary to win get told it was rigged and trump will become president.

>no one hacked us
>don't look at the leaks they're bullshit

>Russia has hacked us trying to influence the election

Which is it?

Please stop trying to speak English, Pierre. You are not very good at it.

They're not the good guys, but if someone you hate posts evidence of someone else you hate being a corrupt piece of shit, do you just roll over because "hurr durr Russians" because that's what you're doing right now.