Tiana gets outbid fair and square

>Tiana gets outbid fair and square
>Fenner Brothers are portrayed as the bad guys

Mostly because they're being dicks about it. And they aren't the bad guys, a black guy is. Remember?

She wasn't really outbid. They were just saying that because "A little woman of your class" wouldn't be able to handle to business.

They were racists though preteneding not to be.

>you will never fug Tiana

No they were sexist, the 20s was a time where women were seen as kitchen fodder.

I want to eat at Tiana's delicious restaurant.

the question is why?

I want to cream in her jungle booty while her mother watchs and her white bestie encourages her.

I mean it's a little of both

>Why they were racists?
Because they just are and sexist too. Also they thought her business would fall through in a month and it would make their operation look like a sham, not to mention the value of the property would also fall.

>Why werent they more upfront of being racist?
Because it's a Disney movie.

Yeah, that too.

They were portrayed as bad guys? I don't even remember them at all.

If a black person fails at anything it is because of racism.

If a white person succeeds at anything it is because of racism.

>She wasn't really outbid.

Where are you getting this?

They tell her upfront that someone came in after her and offered more money before the deadline. She was outbid. Yeah they were dicks about it but everything was above board. Tiana made an offer, someone else made a bigger one, so she lost.

Then Tiana sics a gator on them to violently coerce them into accepting her lower bid after the deadline "or else".

>So remember black kids, if you don't get what you want just yell RACISM and then physically threaten everyone until they yield and give you whatever you demand even if it's unfair to everyone else
>EQUALITY!

I don't get why Ebony Magazine panned this movie. It seemed about their speed.

Seems like a pretty legitimate business concern on their part.

Really makes ya think

>If a black person fails at anything it is because of racism.
>If a white person succeeds at anything it is because of racism.

fuck you, california!

Check your privilege.

The implication by what they meant when they said "A woman of your BACKGROUND" was obvious.

Can't wait for another thinly-veiled Sup Forums thread!

they had the unfair advantage of being rich as fuck and crushing her dreams, making them look like villains. rich people yo.

Yeah, but that doesn't mean they were lying about her being outbid.

Show me a scene that indicates the bidder offered less money and they gave him the property just because he was white. Oh wait there isn't one. You're just projecting.

Op just wants to start a "conversation" about one aspect of a film that came out awhile ago
:)

her offer was already accepted and she was told she'd get the property.