I see how Jerry is stupid, manipulative beta-male, but why is he sexist and racist?

I see how Jerry is stupid, manipulative beta-male, but why is he sexist and racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gDX2Rgon79w
archive.fo/ebQDa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Racist, I guess because he didn't like her alien features.
Sexist, I have no idea. I guess liking boobies is considered sexist now.

Well he is a white male

*cis white male

You know Jerry brought it on himself by trying to push his own feelings of being racist and sexist onto his kids, by accusing them of being racist and sexist for not liking his girlfriend right?

Summer was only making him admit how he already felt about himself.

The writers are setting it up, it will have a big payoff.

Summer is typically the only character that says dumb shit like this. I think its just her character. Buts the show is still written like yhe the points shes making are correct and not stupid.

racist because the fact she was an alien was more important than who she was

and the phrase was "beta-male sexist." Not just sexist. As in he's a mewling faggot who expects the woman to take charge.

Well he mentioned that his alien gf had three boobs and two vagins and enjoyed that fact. He also said how ge thought she was hot a few times. So i guess liking someone for their looks is sexist.

>expecting a woman to do something without you is sexist

BRAVO FEMINISM

This was the worst episode yet. Yes, worse than pickle rick, yes, wprse than vindicators, worse than get shwifty. I can not even focus on this episode because visually, nothing is happening. The only plot points are jerry with his kids (bad chemistry) and rick with beth (even worse). There was no redeeming quality to this episode

>date nigger
>nigger chimps out, wants to murder your family
>dump nigger
>be racist
this is how dumb this show is

yeah, okay, that makes sense

He is gonna kill himself?

Beta-male is /ourterm/
It's sexist when women say it

>Expects women to take charge
>Sexist
Feminists always have to show their Christfag Victorian toots.

>everyone communicates via text means basic literacy is at an all time high
>reading comprehension is at an all time low

it must be part of my punishment to never know what I did to be cast into this literal hell

its the fact he expects her to take charge of a relationship that makes him sexist. Compounded ideas of how women can't do anything on their own and they need to take charge in relationships. Thus, beta-male sexist. Ideally relationships are between equals, not a master and subservient.

also notice how his alien rebound looked exactly like his mental projection of beth from alien marriage counseling.

>Summer gets married to a alternate dimension warlord after knowing him for a few days
>Still gives Jerry shit calling him a retard for wanting to soul bound (not even doing it, just wanting to) with his alien gf when she did pretty much the exact same thing
Really makes you think

this. thank you for actually paying attention to simple dialog user. no idea why this needs to be a thread right now. anyone who saw this as a personal attack has been on Sup Forums or /rk9/ too long.

This double speak trash is why no one can ever take "gender studies" seriously outside of """academics""" who have their heads up their own collective ass

>t. will never make more than $15 an hour

and its funny because she's inadvertently playing into exactly what he needs the women in his life to be.

jerry summer incest when

Dan is self inserting hard. Since he's a Jerry type wimp and cries about sexism in interviews, he makes "apologizing for his sexism" a cure to Jerry's problems. Even though it makes fuck all sense.

>Compounded ideas of how women can't do anything on their own and they need to take charge in relationships
That doesn't make any sense in any imaginable world other than an american gender studies class.

but jerry never actually apologizes or even learns anything in the episode. summer has to take the dominant role to get him to admit shit, then once he's in another woman's presence he submits to her dominance, then summer, again, has to take the dominant role to get him to take personal responsibility, which would never actually happen and he's saved by an admitted ex machina.

Congratulations, you're saying that sexism doesn't make sense.

>Sup Forumstards are actually self-inserting themselves onto Jerry
Sup Forums was supposed to be satire until the r/the_donald and trumptard election reffugees showed up here

Stupid beta males tend to be racist/sexist.

Sup Forums had long since passed the point where you could even pretend they were being ironic long before some part of reddit got deleted.

Being attracted to sex organs, what a monster

sexist = woman need man
beta-male = subservient to women

beta-male sexist = woman need man to be subservient

Jerry was called racist and sexist BEFORE he tried breaking up with the alien.

They were in the car after hunting and Morty and Summer said he needed to break up with her, Jerry asked for help and Summer said to repeat that he was a racist, sexist, loser beta male. The day after the alien wanted to kill the kids because Jerry had said it was the kids that were racist, sexist, beta children.

>racist, beta-male sexist
not
>racist, beta-male, sexist

uh, negro, sushi restaurant. jerry projects exactly what he feels onto summer/morty. Then in the car summer has him admit his own feelings.

But it is sexist for the man to take charge as well. Can't fucking win.

youtube.com/watch?v=gDX2Rgon79w
12:15

Restaurant, hunt in cave, car scene, Jerry has to say he is racist and sexist, Jerry tells alien his kids are racist and sexist, alien wants to kill his kids.

its almost as if the only way to not be sexist is to treat women as, gasp, equals.

This is actually a good example to show people when they don't know what mental gymnastics are.

Just watch the restaurant scene again

>compounding ideas is mental gymnastics

6:34
>why don't you say what you really mean?
>[jerry proceeds to project what he's feeling onto summer/morty]

at this point it is time to admit to yourself that you are nowhere as near as intelligent as you seem to think you are.

There's nothing wrong with being stupid. Most people are.

Because Marxists seek to subvert everything.

being white makes you racist by default since you've profited from white privilege. Whether or not you did so willingly is irrelevant, the bottom line is you still profited from your white privilege while standing by and complacently doing nothing while minorities in this country are constantly margined and taken advantage of. You are a racist. There's no way around it, you can pretend otherwise but you are a racist. Now start apologizing you cumskin faggot

archive.fo/ebQDa

what did Justin Roiland meant by this?

It is when the ideas conflict with the overall meaning but try to justify it anyway.

Too real, I've met way too many people with this mindset.

>He's probably done this to other girls
This is a commonly repeated line tumblr kids use in their character smear games

the ideas aren't in conflict. It's sexist to ascribe intrinsic roles/behavior to a sex. Beta-male sexism is just holding women as inherently superior.

Jason Lee used to do this on Kevin Smith's message board.

That was some dumb shit, he wasn't projecting at all he just slapped those terms down upon them

So I guess it's sexist to put a penis in a vagina? Anyway, the idea is conflicting because you're still ascribing a gender role/behaviour to decry the so called "sexist". Maybe it isn't a total contradictory but it's mild hypocrisy at best.

>he wasn't projecting at all

>literal projection in the restaurant

... at this point it seems you're doing this on purpose

It's a projection that doesn't make any sense

>jerry specifically details exactly what he's feeling but he ascribes it to others
>he then calls himself racist in response
>this doesn't make any sense!

... you are doing this on purpose...

You're going to have to elaborate on just about all of that. As you aren't being clear.

jesus christ you guys this is a comedy show and it's fucking jokes
the joke is she's acting like he's a racist the second he has second thoughts about having sex with a gross weird alien. her whole little speech isn't a face level what the creators think rant, it's humour where she's being ridiculous
fucking everything is a sjw conspiracy to you

Because Summer is a liberal tramp, and these are the names they call people.

he literally talks about how he is having second thoughts about having sex with a gross weird alien and "beta-male sexist" is the literal core of jerry's character (aside from being a dipshit)

>It's sexist to ascribe roles/behaviour according to sex
>"hahaha pathetic beta male"
Clear enough?

Alien isn't a race.

Nope. You're going to have to try a little harder than that. First you paraphrase me and then you greentexted something completely random that had not been said or indicated at any point.

Don't be obtuse.

>It's sexist to ascribe intrinsic roles/behavior to a sex.
>[Beta-male sexism] is just holding women as inherently superior.

He's racist because like most liberal beta males, being nice and kind is a sort of subconscious way to push your superiority into others; as in doing charitable acts, you're superior in that you feel as if others are below you and by doing charitable things.

It's like people who believe in affirmative action and that blacks and Mexicans need lower scores to get into schools not because they need help, but because they are stupid and need handouts.

... and these ideas are in conflict how?

He first did those assumptions that the kids didn't like her because their were racist
Then in the car scene he was suggesting to broke with her by telling that his kids didn't like her because of her look

Summer was right. He's beta as fuck

Truly /ourguy/

But they constantly complain about how equal treatment is sexist too.

>He thinks gender-studies cucks ever make good money

They literally always end up working at Starbucks and similar places, unless they have rich parents and a golden parachute.

SJW-degrees are literally worth less than the paper they are printed on.

wouldn' that be specist?

>Because you are a beta-male
All hell nah did that bitch say our word
That is our word bitch you better hold up.

at this point it has more to do with the ability to read and understand anything with any level of complexity.

>thread has nothing to do with Sup Forums
>"BUT MUH Sup Forums, GUYS"

Why are you faggots so fucking obsessed with Sup Forums? Literally nobody was talking about it until you brought it up.
Sup Forums lives rent-free inside the heads of you faggots.

The only reason anyone is clinging to that line is because it came from fucking nowhere. It felt forced and shoehorned. It's like the writer had this insult saved up and finally got to use it but did it in such a shitty way that it didn't even make sense.

Considering most people just use Sup Forums and "retarded" interchangeably, not really.

>Evangelical SJW beta-cuck
>is a creepy faggot that harasses women

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

>STOP STATING FACTS

No.

Go ahead and link to another board. It still won't be an argument the second time you do it.

define equal treatment of women real quick.

Giving them the same treatment and expectations as men, instead of special treatment.

But women are different than men.

But muh college told me both sexes are identical

but user, you've never set foot on a college

why would you step on a college

I have a master's degree in economics. I agree, avoid college at all costs. If I could go back in time, I'd study a trade.

>Be assertive
Toxic masculinity! Opression! Patriarchy!
>Be passive
Beta male! Bottomfeeder! Cuck!
>Be cooperative
Same as above

Is there no winning?

>reddit and memey
kill yourself

>masters in economics

nice liberal arts degree

Or its sexist to assume all womankind is one single-minded entity with only one set of needs/wants.

Like how jerry is a sexist because his only model of "woman" is "domineering mommy."

The real answer is because it's a direct response poorly disguised as dialogue to all of those "trolls" who insult the women writers on the team. The response/line in question mind you was TOTALLY written by the entire writing team and not those new women writers despite it having every symptom of the fact that they influenced its inclusion one way or the other and only proving what they were getting called out for to begin with.

I think the writers are just pandering to what they think are the majority of fans posting about SJW topics on facebook, but in reality it's a minority opinion echo chamber that alienates the more centrist majority

Has anybody in this thread mentioned the whole YASSS SLAY QUEEN GO OFF AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT LOL LIFE DOESN'T MATTER FORGET WAITING FOR MORTY TO GROW UP I'LL REPLACE YOU WITH A CLONE LOL

classic irresponsible fucking female shit, wish fulfillment for the "go find yourself" kind of crowd, essentially Beth abandoned her family at the end of the episode (at least, it seems heavily implied by her speech and mannerisms when she returns to the room) to go travel and fuck foreign men and act like a drunk whore

why the fuck did you think that was the implication at the end of the episode?
jesus christ you are one fucking stupid Sup Forumsack

Because this series is fundamentally cynical in nature and there's no reason for her not to take the choice given her options and the context and what just happened, and because her tone of voice is clearly very "stepford wives" esque. It's absolutely meant to be ambiguous.

better talk about something that matter
like, how little Tommy learn to hump everything

Really though, he was like 4. He couldn't even produce sperm!

Can't tell if trolling or just retarded.

the point of the exact copy idea is the beth that chooses to stay will be just as real as the beth that chooses to leave, and both choices will be just as valid.

It's basically so cynical that it loops back around idealism.