HE'S BACK

HE'S BACK
youtu.be/vkrvJnHkxg4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h1qTKgMUbOY
youtu.be/95m0saHyrGM
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/09/21/flints-lead-poisoned-water-had-a-horrifyingly-large-effect-on-fetal-deaths-study-finds/?utm_term=.b9bfa6bd2bde
youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't get the pun, Looie. "Dark states" as in black people? Because there are like two or three white people in that trailer.

LOOKS LIKE LOUISKINO IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Does it have a date?

when is this coming out? this looks great prepare yourselves anons.

From what I see online, America seems a great deal more fucked than I previously thought. You often see americans online mention people they know with meth issues, opiate issues, people getting in to fights, gun violence etc.
Is drug abuse that bad in the states? do people actually get into street fights and shit?

Dindu noggings do.

HI WOOWEE

street fights aren't exactly as common when you compare it to say the UK. Due to the possibility of someone carrying, fight among strangers don't happen that much.

>Due to the possibility of someone carrying, fight among strangers don't happen that much.

God I love this country.

HI WOOWEE

ETSUBATSU?

kek

every /wsg/ fight thread would beg to disagree

Crime tends to be really concentrated and most places tend to be pretty safe. It's just shitty urban areas that skew everything. Heroin is a really big problem here. There's a town nearby that used to be just a normal midwest town. Now when I drive through its full of junkies just loitering about.

Who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=h1qTKgMUbOY

HI WOoWEE

>le anecdotal evidence

Mo Rocca really let himself go.

I didn't realise this was a formal debate

I think it's next Thursday at 10:00 follow the link In the description

whereas you offered hard statistics to back up your point, right?

What's it about?

Heroin.

I wouldnt be surprised if most americans visiting Sup Forums is completely unaware of what state their own country is in.

youtu.be/95m0saHyrGM

it's actually war. and then they have entire cities like flint without drinkable water, not having drinkable water pretty much downgrades you from a first world country to a third world one...
craziest thing is that they will try to put all of this on 10% of the population african-americans). Even the Roman empire eventually fell, and that too start within.

Odd example to pick Chicago since that's 32% black and 30% Latino

he said Flint lmfao

le reddit manchild man

The video is Chicago.

HI WOOWEE

Flint is also 57% black.

Flint has literally suffered catastrophic fertility rate collapse.
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/09/21/flints-lead-poisoned-water-had-a-horrifyingly-large-effect-on-fetal-deaths-study-finds/?utm_term=.b9bfa6bd2bde
>That decline was primarily driven by what the authors call a “culling of the least healthy fetuses” resulting in a “horrifyingly large” increase in fetal deaths and miscarriages. The paper estimates that among the babies conceived from November 2013 through March 2015, “between 198 and 276 more children would have been born had Flint not enacted the switch in water,” write health economists Daniel Grossman of West Virginia University and David Slusky of Kansas University.

That's because this is such a large and diverse country that the people who use Sup Forums are likely to never have to deal with anything like what you're talking about.

I've traveled extensively and can say that there probably isn't a better country to live in if you're wealthy and well-educated except maybe Switzerland.

HI WOOWEE

The evildumb FUCKING WHITE MALE, obviously.

>curse

GET FUCKED WOOWEE

its not

but that doesn't mean anecdotal evidence can't just be dismissed.

which it was, btw

Will he ever recover from the scientologist blunder?

Oh okay, guess we'll dismiss YOUR anecdotal evidence too then, you dopey sac of shit.

where's your evidence my man

>I wouldn't be surprised if most americans on Sup Forums are completely unaware of the state of their country
>I, a foreigner however, have a vast knowledge of their country's society and nuances from my shopping mall sized country that doesn't deal with the same issues.

Don't forget Puerto Rico which doesn't even have electricity right now. USA is turning third world fast

Burgers act like they know everything about every other country though.

>they think im the other guy and not just calling his anecdotal evidence fucking stupid

poor form

but I will say from my experience street fights dont tend to be common in my neck of the woods. doesn't mean they don't happen but who am I kidding? Memes say otherwise xD

>Memes say otherwise xD

no we don't
everyone just thinks we act like that.
and yeah there are dumbfucks, like every country

but we legit do not care about europe or other countries that dont relate to us.
Note that I said common americans. Not politicians.

they really don't, it's mostly lazy banter

>illiterate
>thinks we care what it thinks

Go back to wherever you came from, retard.

Looks generic.

oh damn, now you are really losing your ground.

better luck next time!
I'm off to work

HI WOOWEE

Nigger, you can't even type grammatically. Why do you imagine I care what a literal moron thinks?

What the fuck does Puerto Rico have to do with the US? Those fucking spics were already third world. They can cry all they want but they won't be getting a hand out at the expense of US taxpayers.

>MR. THORAX

Where can I find his documentaries online?

I'd like to see Jon Ronson make a return to documentaries. His several series back in the 90s were on a par with Weird Weekends, and I think Louis' documentaries are becoming formulaic. He needs the competition.

+1 can't find it

>Americans in charge of education

Its not as bad as Bongistan, but it's worse than Leafland.

America has 300 million people. There will be more fights just by sheer number, but the UK has a higher rate.

it's only because your country is so fucking huge.

wouldn't be surprised if there were hundreds of thousands of americans who are not aware of anything going haywire, especially millennials who grew up in upper-middle class suburbia.

They really don't. It's always Euros talking like they know everything about countries they've never been to. Usually the US because all Euros (especially Brits) seem to have an unhealthy fixation on the US.

The opioid epidemic is pretty fucking bad, worse than the UK by far. You guys already played your hand with the "War on Drugs" during the crack epidemic so now you can't do anything about opioid abuse without making the war on drugs look racially motivated

I like this YTer because he just drives around hoods and films it:
youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE

Europeans also do not think about Americans on a regular basis, Cletus. It's 100% banter shitposting. No one normal wakes up in the morning and thinks about how they're going to disparage the burgers today.

louis never shines when he covers something in the mainstream focus

plus this feels like stuff he's already covered before, addiction, crime, etc

I'm not American.

It was prison industry motivated. That's all mandatory minimums were about, cold hard cash.

The reason there's no war on opioids is to admit there's a real crisis is to admit that a system that let pharmaceutical companies flood lower and middle class rural areas with enough pills to addict everyone is inherently flawed and also against whitey in equal measure, if it means profits.

HI WOWEE

HI WOOWEE

>and then they have entire cities like flint without drinkable water,

Name one city besides Flint without drinkable water.

The current state of America is dark.

more like dank am i rite my fellow pedes?

>mention that you're from sweden anywhere online
>ten americans emerge to tell you about your country
every time

HI WOOWEE

Shit, HI WOOWE

>It's a Louis goes back to the well and covers American ghettos episode

>there probably isn't a better country to live in if you're wealthy and well-educated
I would assume basically every second or third world country that also has a minority of very rich people.

Rich people are fucking Gods in the third world.

HI WOOWEE

HI WOOWEE

HI WOOWEE

Prove it.

It was a lot more fun when he was subtly mocking retarded alien believers, swingers and racists

HI WOOWEE

HI WOOWEE

HI WOOWEE

Anyone hear Louis on Adam Buxton's podcast? He's still funny as fuck, I wish he would make silly documentaries again.

It varies based on where you are, some places are safer and more educated than most of western Europe. But some areas of the states have a lot of trouble with lack of education, drugs and violence.

>less black babies
wtf I love Flint now?

Holy shit, maybe there is a god after all.

So is it about racism, drugs, crime, prostitution? I'm worried too broad of a topic like "The Dark Side of America" will leave the doc seeming unfocused.

HI WOOWEE

HI WOOWEE

HI WOOWEE

HI WOOWEE

kino

HI WOWEE

shut up nigger

This can't be real, this is like a dream