Election prediction situation

Believe me this is gonna happen, folks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum#2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>NY blue

kys fgt

Never changes.

This will happen and then the government will say it's a Russian hacking conspiracy and Obama will serve a 3rd term

Why wouldn't it go blue? This is a prediction not some /r/the_donald circlejerk nonsense.

that means Trump wins right?

>(((polls)))
kys

What's going to happen is that Trump will win the popular vote by a large margin but the electors will Jew us and not vote for what they're supposed to

literally would cause a civil war or at the very least a lynching of the electors

Has happened multiple times in the past, nobody really fussed about it for longer than a month.

>he doesn't know about muh Maine CD2

The pure irony.

Hillary wins EC by flipping the Mormon state when Romney endorses her after the first debate.
Trump wins Pop Vote.
Kaine becomes President after Hillary leaves office 2019 (Bill dies, cop out excuse because she has a foot in the grave herself.)

Mongoloids

>PA
Nah

Im all for Maine CD2, but PA is cucked. remember the voter fraud last election?

Even if the map is bullshit, what happens in the case of a perfect tie in the E. College? Vote again?

Oh wtf

>NM red

House of Representatives has a vote on it. Each state delegation has one vote each. So 50 votes are cast. Given the huge Republican advantage there, Trump would probably win easily.

Will Michigan go red?

You guys underestimate how much power the Clinton Machine has. You think Soros and ALL the global elite will allow Trump to win? It's gonna be rigged and it's gonna be a landslide. Everyone thinks Trump will bury Hillary in the debates but the debate moderators will make sure otherwise.

To be fair the Leftist in Maine are cool.

You think Black Panthers are going to camp outside of polling locations to support some old white bitch?

Go ahead and give her Indiana and Omaha too mate

Omaha is not a state, get your facts straight you blimey

Nah Indiana is pretty based. They'd stick with Trump to the end.

trump is leading one of the 1 point districts of Maine. So victory Trump

Good to know. Allow me one more question, is the EC considered a good thing over there?

Pretty likely that RI or ME would replace NH too

Nebraska splits its electoral votes ya dumb fuck

Give her Omaha's congressional district

That would require paying off every single fraud monitor across America to both lie about the number of people voting and lie about the results. That would also require every fraud monitor to agree and not immediately expose their plan.

You can't just rig an election as big and as watched as the American elections. This isn't Liberia.

Trump is ahead 3+ Pts in NM and 0.5pts in Penn.

>Virginia red

WE /2004/ BABY

How does that work
Polls must be rigget
He can't be winning a state literally called New Mexico
There's a lot of spics there, right?

there is a new mexico?

That's the point. Only intelligent hispanics will vote and they will go Trump. spics will stay home and wait for their welfare check.

I don't know about NM, but in many countries immigrants vote anti-immigration to prevent their new home to become like their old one.

Border states know Don speaks the truth and want a wall.

Self-bump

thats nice sweetheart

And another bump

Pretty confident with this one based on polling/trends right now

>Pretty confident
>Trump is winning
lol

New Mexicro here, check my flag.

Many of our Hispanics are of Spanish desecnt and have been here for hundreds of years. While we do have spics, they don't vote.

We'll be Red, I know it.

NY is a democratic stronghold. Hillary only needs to win the city and two other counties and its ogre. And she will win the city and at least westchester and Nassau counties.

We have a big nigger problem here

Go cry about Brexit, Muhammed. Your media lied to you as well

How did our media lie? Our media is honest.

Leave: 45%
Stay 55%

What happened to Virgina, why did it go blue?

Nice sources cited

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum#2016

mine

Utah here
No way in hell does Utah go blue. Ever

The only state that would go Blue after Utah is Oklahoma. They're red something fierce.

they are right on the border so probably people fed up with all the illegals

Trump has to win all the unassigned states on this map, they are all statistically tied.

He then has to flip either PA, VA, or WI, all of which he is trailing at least 5%.

There's only 60 days left. He won't win.

>Wisconsin not leaning blue

What?

can you faggots seriously stop with PA as a red state? you faggots fall for it every election cycle. It's the biggest piece of fools gold out there. You're either some out of touch faggot who thinks it's a redneck state, or some idiot who doesn't live in a major PA city who thinks everyone is just as "DUDE TRUMP LMAO" as you.

There are too many liberals in Philadelphia in Pittsburgh for Trump to ever with the state, let alone any conservative to win it for a very long time.

>NV
>OH
>FL
>NC
>IA
>NH

>Red

The polls say otherwise.

There are also all the debates left, ctr

>all of which he is trailing at least 5%.

and Hillary is out spending him 15 to 1 and all she can muster is a 5% lead?

ah yes Iowa

where have you been the past few weeks?

>538

Not a reliable polling source.

Again, not reliable. Trump was winning by what like 3 weeks ago?

Bullshit.

>There's a lot of spics there, right?
yeah

jesus christ, stop being such a faggot

>yo what's up my name is Common Sense and I don't understand what polling aggregators do

lmao 538 isn't the polling source. It's a polling aggregate. Look at the pollsters it includes in its aggregate. 3 out of the last 5 polls from Iowa have Trump leading, one is a tie, and the other is a +2 Clinton lead. Nice common sense

>538
>polling source
Okay

RCP is the only legitimate one.

RCP is another polling aggregate. 538 and RCP are the same thing, but they include different polls.

Next thing you're going to do is ask me what Aleppo is.

Is that the Brexit polling before 2016?

>electoral tie
>Congress selects JEB!

It's going to HAPPEN bros.

Slow and steady.

>Next thing you're going to do is ask me what Aleppo is.
common sense BTFO

Maine CD 2 WILL be red.

Ok no more memes and bias....
Someone show me whats really going to happen.

NOW

>

You see all those electoral votes? Those are all the reporesentatives and then 2 senators for each state, who actually cast the vote (think delegates for the nomination process. Needed 1254 or whatever).

In the event of a perfect 269-269 tie, EVERY SINGLE VOTE becomes unbound. You'd have 538 votes cast at will. It would be a monumental moment in us history. (438 reps and 100 senators, republicans have more in both of these houses). In the case of ANOTHER tie, the VP casts the tie breaking vote. This is essentially the VP's only real job, to cast tie breaking votes in the senate.

It'd be pretty awesome desu senpai. Republicans would win by a lot, unless a bunch of never trump cucks cuck it alll up. In which case, they'd never be elected again.

''Mike Lee, how do you vote?

I am voting my conscious, and cannot vote for Trump. I vote Hillary"

Jew York is controlled by the Democraps. He could get 60% of the vote their and he'd still "lose" 49-50 Thanks to voter fraud.

Pennsylvania is a lock for Trump though, and Wisconsen and Michigan are 50/50 tossup.

DC suburbs are growing

Here's what's going to happen. The unshaded states are the only ones that will change

If Trump overperforms the polls

Yea Bernie seemed to be much closer or higher in New York and the exit polling even mirrored a Bernie win yet Hillary came out on top.

Most say yes. I say no. It is designed to keep TOO much power concentrated in large cities, but doesn't do a good enough job, since Cali and NY are so heavily weighted.

But idk how much better a popular vote is. I hate democracy.

So he wins both Maine districts even the very liberal one, but loses Nevada?

It isn't perfect. It gives too much power to places like California which have no reason to help places like Oaklahoma

>He believes the polls
You're a fucking retard

Well, what should I base my prediction on then? If there's some other way, pray tell.

Trump won't win NY. Don't listen to him. He's going to win the election, but not with NY.

kill yourself immediately

Shut the fuck up you worthless piece of shit I wish I could fucking find you and rape your faggot ass to death with my BBC

I agree generally, however I do think that Trump's outreach to blacks will be important this election and in the future as it will create a new mold.

Trump won't lose PA because of liberals and blacks, in Philly, I guarantee he'll do better than Romney in the city.

He'll lose PA because of the cucked white affluent suburbs that don't want anyone upsetting the apple cart of their little nerfy lives.

Hopefully senpai.

nice dogger