Rage + Lifting thread

Hey Sup Forums I need you to post black-on-white (or any shitskin) crime memes to make my blood boil.

I'm about to work out and a nigger-killing frenzy is the perfect mental state for mad gains.

Preferably ones where there is a non-coalburning white female or children at which the nigger's brutality is directed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6TkQOLtmiLU
theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243
investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/
sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c
youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q
haaretz.com/israel-news/family-values-1.323094'
pastebin.com/d3HssQbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Take some pre-workout and listen to this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=6TkQOLtmiLU

>the smartest 20% of blacks are literally as smart as the average white person
>80% of blacks are dumber than the white average

It's supposed to be a low-key redpill that sjws would post

what do you use for a preworkout (as in what are the ingredients)
I usually drink an energy drink take some creatine, and arginine

>Top 20% of blacks are smarter than the bottom 50% whites
>The rest 80% are dumber

50% of whites are smarter than 50% of whites......

>the top 20% of blacks aer smarter than 1/2 whites
>OP will never show you evidence to support this

does anyone have the meme where obama pardoned the guy and he killed a white family within a few weeks?

if you're falling for the meme blame your reading comprehension and the american school system

Nah man, just get yourself a tub of pre-workout powder. Doesn't have to be fancy. Before I started using it I was half assing all my workouts and just couldn't get into it. It just makes working out hard so much easier

Pretty sure it is a fake anyway

>Nigger Baby with Arizona Tea, not Arizona Watermelon Drank

Trayvon was buying that shit to make "Lean". Someone plz fix this.

>muh lifting

biggest meme ever. It's doesnt serve any purpose beyond vanity, working out doesn't teach you how to fight.

The body builds up an immunity to strong stimulants very quickly.

12oz of black coffee before your workout is fine. Save the preworkout for PR attempts.

>the skill required to outclass an opponent is inversely proportional to your strength
>it makes you healthier and boosts testosterone
judging by your post I can tell you are low-t and should consider lifting/ hormone therapy

Jiu jitsu is cool in a 1v1 over a long time, but any real self defence situations are quick and you might be outnumbered. Muay thai and size would serve you better.

I wonder why we receive black people who are white as looking mentally challenged...

Carrying some muscle decreases chances of physical injury during strenuous activity and generally makes you more physically capable.

Once you become generally proficient at boxing and wrestling, there's really nowhere to go but becoming stronger and more flexible.

If you're not lifting weights, someone who is equally skilled at fighting but does lift will fuck you up.

what about using chems once a week on a schedule something like
>light
>medium
>medium
>med-heavy
>medium
>heavy + chems
>rest

it's important for the redpill image. If you're to go around spewing Sup Forums shit in public, you want to be seen as an alpha male, not the stereotypical fedora skelly/lardbomb

No one is immune to getting punched in the back of the head by 2-3 people.

Of course you're also admitting that you need at least 2 people to handle someone who is good at bjj.

Invert it

Yeah that would be fine.

You are going to find that using them every day, they won't work after 3-4 days.

you also need to not get floored by every nigger you address as such

That's not real is it?

It's saying the same thing as this
just in confusing language to trick sjws

perceive*

Oh i know what it meant. It meant that 80% of blacks are dumber than half of all white people. I just seriously couldnt tell if OD would go that retarded or not.

too bad nobody wants to post those BoW crime clippings

>Ignoring genetic traits.

this actually works everytime i do pullups and feel like im done i think of sandniggers and get a few more reps

Sooo, 50% of whites are smarter than 70% of nig nogs?

imo that's what the picture is saying, pitbulls are bred from a breed of warhound used by the romans aggression is in their genes.

>
Hitlary's e-mail to ROTHSCHILD : ‘Let me know what penance I owe you’
> theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243

Soros just a puppet and cover for ROTHSCHILD
> investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/

“possibly the largest money laundering operations ever uncovered" - released recently
> sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
90 Federal Police Officers Raided Edmond de ROTHSCHILD Bank!

Jean-Claude Van Damme calls out Rothschild and Rockefeller connection on live TV
> youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c ...

Rothschilds Own Hillary Clinton: Isn't That Nice? - by ex-Huffington Post journalist
> youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q

RICHEST ROTHCHILD:
'I do not believe in God' ,
'I think women today are better suited for business than men,’
> haaretz.com/israel-news/family-values-1.323094'

MORE: pastebin.com/d3HssQbE

SPAM THIS WHEREEVER U CAN.
HELP US.
HELP US SAVE HUMANITY!!!

>> 70 + 20

Youre in the bottom 50% of white bro

I'm confused should equality mean that the top 50% of blacks are smarter than the bottom 50% of whites?

She has that "I was raped by my father (maybe uncle)" look to her.

She also looks like she has been hurt. Bad relationship maybe?

Notice the eyes, she looks like she is about to cry...

Damaged girls are easy to identify, this is a fun game

here we go, thanks based burger, I'm so sorry that you have 35million of these animals permeating your society, we only have about 2million and it's fucking horrid

Broken trust with this one. Look at her face and eyes, it always gives it away. Abusive father, possibly abuse ex boyfriend. She looks like she maybe used to date a black guy. She is definitely not being satirical in this picture, this is to piss someone off. My guess is still her dad.

This girl doesn't look abused.

>1st of her name
>Clinton
>1st

But that's exactly what she isn't.

Desperate to fit in. My guess is social rejection in high school. Possibly an ugly duckling syndrome or maybe just mentally ill or socially awkward (rule out autism because she is making eye contact with someone)

Maybe satire. Far left is likely on drugs, or at least very tired. Possibly alcohol involved.

so by that logic are 1 in 2 whites smarter than 80% of blacks?

Colin flaherty youtube channel
You are welcome fellow blood iron pill

based on the original video, it should be a different calc than what he names