Why is black humor so...stupid?

Why is black humor so...stupid?
All the jokes are
>making fun of it's own race
>talking about ass, pussy, and using tons of slang
>Dance moves
>Tons of stereotypes
They all find this funny, and it's the same thing. "hurr durr friend chicken hahaha watch me dab hahaha oh shit i got to eat the ass hahaha."

Can they think of anything else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qsjfgXsBeNk
youtube.com/watch?v=0b2TZczvEEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you think is good humor op

black humor is dumb because black people are dumb

the only intelligent ones are usually mixed and take after their white relatives... which gets them ostracized by """""real"""" black people.

Lowest common denominator. Black People are the easiest group to target when it comes to stuff. You think shit like "Scary Movie" or "Soul Plane" could have been produced in the 70s or 80s?

Honestly, 50 is pretty smart...

All mainstream humor is bad. Jewish, black, white, brown, it's all bad. Everybody knows good humor tends to have at least some obscurity.

LMAO, of cause he is intelligent from perceptive to you, a Euro niggerland.

>Black """Broadway"""
youtube.com/watch?v=qsjfgXsBeNk

Don't make fun of us Balkans folk, I may be of Albanian descent but still, I can't help but feel that you view Albania as a Euro niggerland too.

what the fuck did you just say

He bought Vitamin Water for cheap and sold it to Coca Cola for millions, he wrote The 50th law with Robert Green, the man who wrote 49 Laws of Power and 33 Strategies of War, he made G-unit a brand while it was popular in the early 2000s. And fuck you we may be poor but atleast we have strong beliefs, good conservative families and good social health. I would live in my shithole anyday rather than your autistic feminist cucked west. Have fun having your wife fucked by Jamal, that is if you get out of the basment to get on, you must be high on anti-depressants.
Also...
A
FUCKING
LEGO

Thx Albo

at jeg boller dig i roven sode missekat.

fandt kurderen

I don't understand Legospeak but checked nonetheless.

unsurprising. its beyond you to learn danish in between learning somali and getting your fartbox slammed by your transgender girlfriend.

He also filed himself as a corporation and filedfor ch 7 bankruptcy to stop his ex from stealing all his money

Why the fuck would I learn Danish? The only use I'll ever have for it is as a pastry

I dunno... I personally fucking love Chris Rock.
Always found the guy funny.
Don't mind a bit of Kat Williams too on occasion.

I do find "black" movies funny... like Undercover Brother.

>He doesn't like Fargo, Sightseers or In Bruges

Black comedy is the best comedy, you fucking peasant.

Is chamillionare really a trump supporter?

You should have seen The Daily Shoah
When it was taken over by Trevor Noah
Same jokes came from the same writer
But it was shit when read by the nigger

>Meh
But seriously, I gave Trevor Noah a few week trial, but he was so forced, so bad, I stopped watching the show, and started questioning every single ideology they pushed, the same ideologies I was at the very worst okay with when said by Jon Stewart, and it brought out the long hidden racist from me, now I want to kill all niggers, and kill all jews.

>You think shit like "Scary Movie" or "Soul Plane" could have been produced in the 70s or 80s?
Yes.

>Shaft
>Super Fly
>Foxy Brown
>The Mack
> Black Caesar
>Black Dynamite
>Dolemite
>Uptown
>The Wiz
>Car Wash

I'm missing plenty.

Neglected to mention 80's which such classics as Breakin' and The Last Dragon w/ my favorite villain the shogun of harlem.

LMBAO

She's not firing on all cylinders but she can drain a dick with her thicc...

Chappelle's cool and Boondocks is pretty funny (even if it is leftist)

Ye i read that kek, a lot of people were saying he went broke, but nah, 50 knows how to do business

You just need to listen to more red pilled black people.

youtube.com/watch?v=0b2TZczvEEA