Highlander

What are your thoughts on this franchise?

I only ever watched the OG Highlander, but it’s comfy as fuck. Classic adventures stuff with Sean Connery killing it ash per ushual.

One of the John Wick directors is doing the reboot, so already I’m hype as all fuck for that. Really hope they get Tom Hardy for it, he’d fucking kill it.

>Tom Hardy
nooooooooooooooooooooooo

tiny dicked mc cocksucking lips will ruin that movie like he ruined mad max.

There can be only one good movie

This franchise invented the katana+trenchcoat+fedora look. How much has our society paid, in the years since, for that.

Stop going around in every thread calling shit "OG" you cunt. Only OG thing around here is the dick in your mum every night.

>Lexy turns into a chick later on in the season
FUCKING RIP

I like him though, him and Gottlieb are the most spirited VAs on the show. Everyone else just sounds like they’re phoning it in.

>The anime film turns out to be the only decent sequel
Same thing happened with Animatrix.

Pretty fun first movie with a neat concept, good soundtrack, and a solid cast.

The rest are thrash with varying levels of entertainment.

>What are your thoughts on this franchise?

The first movie was great, the later ones were shit.

The tv series was ok.

>there should have only been one

he says it a bunch of times in the first movie dude... confirmed sequels done only for cocaine monies...

You lads are the princes of my universe

My linear algebra prof always said "There can be only one" when explaining certain lemmas. He was the best dad-prof a student could want.

orig movie is awesome. second movie is pants on head retarded. third is a rehash of first with a worse villain. fourth is not good. fifth makes the second movie look good. tv series is very good. the raven was okay. haven't seen any of the cartoons. the books are okay.

Highlander shenanigans happening in the past>>>>>>dog shit>>>Highlander shenanigans happening in the present where everyone walks around looking stupid with mismatched coats

Highlander 2 is garbage, but I'm a sucker for the smoky 80's sci-fi aesthetic.

Bargain bin bunk.

The first film is my favorite movie of all time. Everything else about this franchise is pure dog shit.

Highlander is the quintessential example of great premise mixed with poor execution. Even though the first film is my favorite movie of all time, it is not a cinematic masterpiece by any means. The original premise and awesome soundtrack carry the first film hard.

I would love to see this franchise rebooted as either a Netflix/HBO tv series or just a good trilogy. So much wasted potential.

What are your thoughts on this franchise?
I liked the first movie a lot, I thought it was really well made and the story and how it was told set it apart from the typical 80's actioner

I admit I liked Quickening as a kid, it was a hoot to watch on TV with all the crazy things happening from beginning to end

I also watched the TV series and it was pretty good. Some episodes were snoozefests but when it was good, it was really good.

I wanted to like Endgame but it just doesn't work. A Connor/Duncan teamup movie to cap end the franchise deserved to be a lot better. At besta guilty pleasure.

I tried watching a rip of Source when it was released and it was LAUGHABLY BAD. They reintroduce Duncan like he's freaking Batman and it only gets worse from there. It's 10x as worse as Quickening.

I really liked the first movie. the tv show was kinda fun

>Here we are!