I hear you're a racist now Sup Forums

I hear you're a racist now Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qqbd5RR8psk
salon.com/2013/08/12/study_smart_people_are_not_less_racist_than_other_people/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depends what skin color you have

Is this the official stance of The Board, father?

How's Mary?

Literally everything is "racist" in this modern society, so we might as well accept the label.

Grand, she got the job

...now?

So, do hwe hate the Chinese or Japanese?

It's been this way for awhile

only 207326 results?

>now

4plebs only started archiving in late 2013

but still, only 207326 results? that's 207326 posts. i expected it to be in the millions by now

>edgy newfag tourist didn't know we raided stormfront and ghost

lel clueless alt right newfag tryhard fails at Sup Forums yet again

That screenshot was from 3 months ago.
Nigger is at 224,951 and niggers is at 128,043.

that's still like 300000 posts

Usually intelligent people come out as not being racist
Racism is also usually a phenomenon of the poor/not educated portions of society
Highly developed countries also have only a small portion of their population claiming to have some kind of racism towards other groups of people

piss off, poofter

I've been here since 2003 you dumb shitskin Sup Forumstard. Sup Forums was never political. You're out of your fucking mind if you think Sup Forums isn't racist

Don't play if you don't know the rules.

>we raided stormfront
you got your ED article the wrong way around tourist

Out of 56457491 archived posts, and that's not counting the plethora of other slurs, kkkramer, nick ger fury etc

>evil white racist countries dominate the world
>but they were actually stupid compared to big brained nigga Tyrone

Now how does that work?

Sup Forums was not racist
Sup Forums was le epic edgy
Fucking newfags

4plebs has been archiving since April 4 2013
That's 1636 days ago
There's currently 352994 nigger(s) posts
That's 216 nigger(s) posts a day
Or 9 an hour.
Still feel too little?

yes

What the fuck your post has to do with that other post?

>Sup Forums was not racist
>daily nigger hate threads

> not racist
> first stolen SA meme was my tank is fight

Good on you for deluding yourself though

If all white countries are historically evil and racist (and therefore stupid) how the fuck did they manage to dominate the world?

>since 2013
No wonder the golden age of this site was 2008-2011
Since 2012 things have been going down the drain
Fucking newfags

That post never said "white countries" are evil or racist though
You might be either paranoid or very stupid to reach that conclusion

Can someone make an updated pic with both words?

Here we are now

All the racists

the number would only grow exponentially if you went further back you retarded nigger

user probably chose his words poorly saying it was "not racist," although I think you have to admit there's a difference between how Sup Forums was and how Sup Forumstards are now. Sup Forums might have said a lot of racist shit but the people there basically hated everything and would make hate threads about everyone. they would never have been championing the white race or christianity, they hated those things too

It's not the other races that bother me as much as the jews hellbent on injecting them into every homogeneous population on earth.

The difference is that most of those people were not racist
Just le epic edgy
Fucking newfags

Literally one of the first Sup Forums memes I remember from 2006 was
youtu.be/qqbd5RR8psk

Please, don't feed the newfags
Thanks

How could white countries not be evil and racist when they all practiced evil, racist policies for centuries?

Did you ever hear about the slave trade?

And yet somehow they were evil, racist, and stupid, yet still managed to dominate much of the world and produce the Scientific and Industrial Revolution.

Amazing really.

That's plain delusion. All you had to do was lurk a single nigger stole my bike to see that 98% of the people on thay board were racists. Are you a nigger? Can't handle that most of the people on your favorite websites is repulsed by you?

Ah yes, stormcucks were always a problem
Hence /new/ and then Sup Forums
Both which failed to contain the cancer

> always a problem
> moot literally promised sa refugees that racism would never be ban worthy

Man historic revisionists are infuriating

I think you are the delusional one, or just a newfag
See

>implying you weren't that one faggot crying in every nigger thread

As long as they kept their insecurities and delusions inside their contaiment boards
Did you forget to mention that so you can push your narrative?

What part of daily nigger hate threads did you find too difficult to understand tourist?

He literally mentions in his post that Sup Forums was racist but apolitical you delusional shitskin

That user just said that racist people are usually less educated/poor, compared to non racist people

>Sup Forums was full of racists
>you are delusional look at this response where user admits Sup Forums was full of racists

>these niggers here are called pygmies
>those niggers over there are far away

ironic shitposting is still shitposting and most of it wasn't even ironic

Two different kinds of racism
The people screaming nigger back then are not racist nowadays

Here's the thing, the label means nothing and you can call a spade a spade if you see a nigger or a shitskin, that doesn't mean that you think the whole of both races is comprised of niggers or shitskins. If there is a bad black person, go ahead and call them a nigger. There are plenty of good, normal black people and then there are niggers.
Same for any race on the face of the earth.

The only board available at the time was Sup Forums. Pls stop embarrassing yourself

>most of it was ironic
ftfy

>I stopped saying nigger because I'm so socially conscious and its 2017, everyone else is the entirely the same

>The only board available at the time was Sup Forums. Pls stop embarrassing yourself
lul

Who says the people mocking arrogant niggers on Sup Forums are genuinely racist?

yeah nah you were probably a highschool that didn't understand saying nigger was wrong

I simply can't understand why Sup Forumstards won't keep themselves to their board, their safepsace, where they can shitpost all they want

I have a screenshot of the irc chat from 14 years ago on my old hard drive

I'm not racist, I hate crackers and niggers equally
>Inb4 ((()))

>most anons were probably highschoolers that wanted to look edgy
ftfy

>The only board available at the time was Sup Forums.
WEW
E
W

eat shit, you word policing faggot.

no, you were

>comfy Father Ted thread gets invaded by Sup Forums

go back to nigger

/thread

Same reason you don't go back to your safespace. The only one encouraging censorship here is you. The months of crying on /qa/ddit changed nothing, so your best bet is to fuck off

Newfags are trying to hard to fit in

objectively false

salon.com/2013/08/12/study_smart_people_are_not_less_racist_than_other_people/

But historically how were all the upper class intelligent ruling elite so racist for centuries yet so successful? Shouldn't they have been dumb? Why were most intellectuals up to the 20th century racist?

> literal reddit filename

same reason you don't stay in reddit

>he knows what a reddit filename looks like
You are not welcome here

So where do I learn the rules? I would like to learn how to be racist while simultaneously denying the fact.

>He knows what reddit filename looks like

Only because I reverse image searched it

lulz I should've read before posting

>It was all a protracted, decade-long act, I swear.

Trying to hard, when I saved that image I typed random keys on my keyboard for the filename

>Racism is also usually a phenomenon of the poor/not educated portions of society

Literally not true.

now it's Kampfy

Ever wonder why this site went to shit?
To many newfags trying to fit in

So if you say something racist you're immediately a newfaggot? How does this work?

also, everyone that doesn't support gay marriage secretly wants to be part of the ideology of putting things up their asshole

Hating blacks is a direct result of having lived around them

>Ever wonder why this site went to shit?
Sup Forums

you mean like you're doing right now?

this site was always shit
only newfags say newfag

words to live by

This board had higher quality posts before Sup Forums moved in and lowered the average intelligence by a good ten IQ points

yes I'm sure your intelligence was in full display before the evil racists took over

>I form my worldview based on what Hollywood tells me
I know you think that your post makes you seem intelligent, but it actually shows that you're ignorant and sheltered.

Quality people don't want to post alongside your vitriol

oh boy what would we do without le quality people, I especially love the memes; What about you?