Sup Forums BTFO

>conservaSHITS

Do you ever get tired of losing this argument? Sage.

>Minorities can't even handle the responsibility of having 1 relationship and having children that are taken care of
>Trump manages to have a good relationship with all of his children from various relationships

At least trump pays for his kids

Are you really a liberal

>fall in love with a girl
>after few years you are not in love with her anymore
>leave on good terms and still support your child

>comparing this to families where father just walked out on his family and was never seen again.

Just seeing this white yellow shit makes my blood boil

What? You mean having people sperg out at me after I spam the same thread template so I can annoy them? No, I don't get tired of that. I want people to do that.

This is shit because we all know even if trump pumps and dumps one wife's family, he has the money to support them.

This is not the case for poor people of any race. Single mothers + no money + Poor education = a real shit start to life.

Have you seen Trump's kids? They all look happy and well-raised.

All of Trump's kids had a father that was active in their lives, the lack of a father is the crisis in many black communities.

He doesn't dodge his financial obligations, so he has every right to that nerve.

>doesn't dodge his financial obligations
>still hasn't released his taxes
wew

Sup Forums ABSOLUTELY BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CTR SLIDE THREAD DO NOT REPLY AND SAGE IF YOU DO

only in canada can that happen

It doesn't matter how many wives or kids you have or have had, the difference is that don pays and raises all five kids. What matters is that the average black man refuses to raise a single child from a single woman. And it's not that he can't, it's that he doesn't want to.

Yeah, that's right. And now Ivanka is hooked on heroin and little Baron is shoplifting and playing the knockout game while Don & Eric are serving 25 to life for the murder of a family during a home invasion

Terrible, Donald. Why didn't you think of the children before you left your women to shoot dice and drink malt liquor?

>if you're rich, morals don't matter

>What is the on going audit

You stupid ass.

As opposed to one that doesn't? Those that don't have zero experience in the matter.

No, it's if you're canadian, you don't matter.

Yeah you can really tell how broken Trump's home is from how smart, stable, responsible and successful his kids are

Not exactly a fair comparison, he provides for all of his kids and has been around for them. Not to say EVERY single black dad abandons his kids, but it is definitely a trend. The country needs more fathers raising their kids. Single mothers are ruining us, no offense towards them.

>wahhhh stop telling me to raise my kids, mup da doo!!

How many of his kids are being raised by an unsupported single mother and going on to get shot in a gang war?