BRITAIN IS FINISHED

It's over. Police to wear ninja outfits.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/09/british-police-force-says-it-may-allow-female-officers-to-wear-f/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6DsG9yQrdD4#t=14m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=H8yF4ckv92g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bamp

Regardless of if they can't or can wear it. You have religious muslims in your police force, you are fucked!

So progressive, so tolerant.

The cultural enrichment is unbelievable. Such vibrant communities are a sight to behold.

The UK needs to get its shit together. The police there won't even give you shit for wave an ISIS flag in the middle of Regent's Park.

youtube.com/watch?v=6DsG9yQrdD4#t=14m50s

Skip to 14m 50s

If only Mr. Churchill could see his nation now.

Wait, we have Muslim police officers?

top kek, looks like a traffic cone

Should officers really be allowed to wear something that can hide them?

Like, in a case of police brutality, they could set up anyone to take the fall if no one knows what they look like.

Why the fuck should we care about some Jewish puppet?

Went to war over fucking Poland.
Let that sink in.

Top kek, we really are becoming a Islamic state.

>b-but muh Brexit

>We

How else do you enforce Sharia?

Wuz

I thought muslim women weren't allowed to work or have a life outside their fat, hairy, napalm laced husbands?

FIRST THE COPAS THEN THE MILITARY KEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKE

Sharts

are those patio umbrellas packing heat or what

Why does it say "Polizei"?
We don't have this burkashit here. And certainly not for officers.

I wouldn't take an officer in a burka seriously.

I doubt anyone would.

i'd love some rag-wearing sand nigress to try speaking to me in any sort of official capacity as an officer

if you're such lowly scum that you willingly subject yourself to oppressive traditions like this in an environment where you could free yourself on any whim, if you're so willing to turn yourself into property, then so be it

how can they wear this but still try to police men? i'd ask to speak to another officer, one who is an equal to me

There is literally no way this is happening. The Muslim Council of Britain has objected to it. It's just something on a piece of paper to show they are considering all options.

>they are considering all options
just considering this to be an option is bad enough

This would be pretty funny. Any call they went to would end up taking 1 0 more officers because of the laughable shit-show.

>PROTIP
It's shopped on

The shabbos goy would certainly be pleased

secularist detected

did you have fun giving up your traditions for luxury?

btw dont forget to support zoki in sunday

man, london is such a great city

all those people in the video are not real islamists, they are paid shills
london is a very peaceful, much nicer than the US

and you say germany is cucked

>bump it with your car
>get arrested
>tell the police you thought it was a traffic cone

When the Japanese ninjas don't understand camouflage.

>Like, in a case of police brutality, they could set up anyone to take the fall if no one knows what they look like.
Nonsense. Muslims can do no wrong. 100% of police brutality cases are carried out by racist white officers against minority victims.

>looks like a fucking terrorist with suicide vest

So how that's Brexit works for you guys?

MAXIMUM OVERDIVE KEK

at least you're gonna save money on buying balaclavas for your police

>This thing stops you
>Complain that you, as a faithful male muslim, are offended that a woman is walking around without a male companion, and even trying to order a man around
>She calls a male officer
>Complain to male officer that he's a sexist because he thinks he has to help her just because he's a man
>He apologizes and lets you go because he doesn't want to get fired for sexism

mfw

PAKISTAN!

>The Muslim Council of Britain

Why is this a thing?

she looks like a fucking traffic cone

Holy shit my sides

I'd love to be a criminal there. You could tie up police in their own outfits. Hahaha You think your cops can function in that? How do you even stop criminals? I don't even understand how gangs don't run your country.

>implying a suicide vest isn't their standard load out when they graduate academy

I wouldn't respect her authority and more than a Muslim man. I would break that bitch's jaw.

I wouldn't be to fond of interacting with a police officer whose face I couldn't see. There is so much communication in facial expression, I think it is necessary for that kind of interaction with authority.

Like I'm going to listen to a giant penguin lmao fuck off

They're just an umbrella group that unites a fuckload of little Muslim charities.

OH HO HO-LY FUCKING KEK
JUST THROW SHIT AT THEM, NOT LIKE THEY'RE ABLE TO CHASE YOU WEARING A FUCKING PARASOL HAHAAAAAAAA

>Fatima coming home from a rave

ello ello ello

>look at weather forecast
>says 100 km/h winds today
>look outisde
>see some muslim police flying by

It's not even on there as a serious consideration.
What would be the consideration process to decide what religious garments should be considered for official consideration?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>can not view because am in the UK

We're finished

It's a charity with an official sounding name like the Council of American Islamic Relations.

are you using a vpn or something?

Why anglos fought the nazis ?

I thought it was to protect their island and the empire.

“You were given the choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor and you will have war.”

kin ell

No.

Legit banned from UK ip.

Have to use VPN to watch it.

>Detective Paul Joseph Watson, the modern Sherlock Holmes of Britian, investigates further into who exactly is Hillary's handler and what purpose does he have in the Clinton Campaign.

youtube.com/watch?v=H8yF4ckv92g

Sorry wrong place

You can watch it on 4OnDemand in UK. That's why it's locked out on YouTube.

So Muslim larping as sand nigger ninja so going to try to stop crime. Kek, all you would have to do is pull the head covering a bit and they would be visually incapacitated.
I think that it's great that when the day of the rope comes even the police won't be able to stop it, tfw liberalism cucks itself.
White nationalist facist takeover is easier now.

BUILD A BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL AROUND LONDON

Mobile traffic cones that's brilliant

??? Doesn't the british law require the police to identify him/herself upon request? How can you do that if youre unidentifiable?

I would laugh in her face if she stopped me.

Top keks

That shit at least bulletproof?

His fat ugly face would be smiling with satisfaction. This is his England.

Are you kidding? They'll arrest any racist who objects to the cultural enrichment of the islamic state.

is it legal to wear a balaclava in public?

What an absolute joke of a country.

Fucking White leftists. Kill the lot of them.

Hahahahahahaha, wew lads.

Looks oddly like one of those giant construction zone barrier cones.

is there a balaclava religion that's flying planes into buildings and bombing your metro?

How the fuck are british police woman in any way a threat to criminals? Disregarding the fact that they're women, how could they possibly work in such an outfit?

And you still believe you are not more cucked than us

no

.. and then just run, right? She couldn't catch you wearing that. What a larff.

'Course I guess she wouldn't need to, cameras everywhere would know where you went.

HAHAHHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAJAJAJAJJASJJJAJAJJJSJAJJAA JAJAJAJAJAJHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

then why criminalize it?

I'd laugh but where I live it's probably going to be the same thing.

Man oh man I wanna move to Trumpland.

Couldn't you just tell her to fuck off?

Muslim women must obey men so you just slap her and tell her to leave.

Britain has not left the EU yet little poleling, you can take pride in being the white niggers that run all over Europe that nobody wants to go to... but soon the brown tide will find you

>polizei
>england
wew

I thought the point of Brexit was to stop things like this, what exactly happened with Brexit?

No, I get it, it's a tactic.
How any robber tries do to something with a fucking fluorescent lamp around? Really smart.

Good riddance

read the article faggot

Oh my god! I would laugh my fucking ass off if I saw that thing claiming to be a cop! KEK'D!

>polizei
fake and gay

What do Jews have to gain from this exactly. I don't understand this meme

former colony migration policy remained untouched

Britain...Why are you allowing this shit?

America is always paranoid about possibly having to rebel against our own armies and police.

And here you have the literal enemy taking over the police force, and you're not burning shit down.

being chased by luminescent pakiman waka wakas would be a real mindfuck

Why are you even here if you haven't done your research? It's not a meme. Jews are kicked out of every civilization they try to ruin, they're starting the revolution before people revolt against them.

it would be like pacman

Its just gotten to the point where we need to allow everyone to do everything or its racist. So let them wear burkas but don't be surprised if people run away from burka cops, if burka cops do more evil deeds as they are covered so people don't trust them with information or fear them, if burka cops trip a lot and cannot catch criminals in burkas and they get shamed by their fellow cops (#burkashaming #whocaresifidomyjobifmyburkalooksthisgood) and other cops feel like they are allowed to cover their faces and so you see male cops wear the insulated mask all the time and people say "I remember when I felt connected to my police forces now they are all like bandits".

There is nothing else we can do accept do things that have obvious consequences and then say "told you so" then let Twitterverse continue being pissed at everyone especially to me for saying told ya so.