TIM HEIDECKER HATES Sup Forums USERS!

youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0

>FOUR CHAN BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghnU1XT8bu4
soundcloud.com/timheidecker/i-am-a-cuck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Fuck off Tim we don't want to watch your internet show.

youre terrible

Who?

Everything related to Tim Heidecker is the most unfunny, awful, poorly written trash I've ever seen. I'd love to forcefeed him a cyanide caplet.

Oh no some no name comedian hates users of a mandarin knitting board.

Hi Tim!

Great Job!

He isn't wrong, Sup Forums is filled with absolutely disgusting people, and Sup Forums is where the worst of the worst trickle down to.

>"who come at me and whine and bitch..."
>proceeds to whine and bitch about online harassment

But shrimp and white wine was funny. R-r-right, guys?

A

>people who don't realize this is bait

FUCKING

Well I really liked awesome show back in highschool. I had some buds who we'd tell the jokes again the next few days.

Back in highschool, I reiterate.

youve been reported to Sup Forums

It might just be because I'm high right now but I could not listen to that as anything other than a comedy bit, maybe just because it was his voice. Are we sure he wasn't be sarcastic/trying to be funny?

>bait

Hey Tim you look like Erics bottom. Post boipussy.

When?

why r u here then?

the movie sucked

Tim is nothing without Eric. All his stand alone content is fucking boring and borderline unwatchable. Love awesome show, Eric Andre, bed time stories etc, can't stand Decker or any of that other shit.

That said he's probably just baiting.

Guys this is literally a ad. He is baiting the internet fags to get views, hell he literally left info for his show at the end.

It is too obvious the guy is just trying to get interest drummed up about his cruddy internet show.

>Please call in and argue with me to attract viewership

you are all very rude people

Old news. Shut up, leaf.

07 senior year, baybay

I lold. This libtard cuck cracks me up. Kaufman tier.

course he does leaf hes a fucking jew and his programming is autistic poison

wow youre a smart yorkshire puddin'

>all of those anime avatars spewing memes and buzzwords in the comment section

Yeah I just listened to it. Pretty dry delivery. He is either being silly and likes us or his comedy has dying as leftist comedy is.

Thank you Justin

Tim, I'm tired of you shilling yourself here.
Nobody cares about you, you can't use us to further your career by hoping the MSM contacts you for a story where you bash "racists" and praise Hillary.
Just give up dude, you're washed up now. Your career has played out, but you should have a decent amount of money to live an above average life.

Stop trying to propel yourself into viral stardom, its simply not going to work. We don't care about you, The MSM doesn't care about you (white/male) and your story just wouldn't generate many views with any buzzword driven community period.
You are not profitable anymore, nobody cares.

Its actually getting sad watching you copy feminists like Brianna Wu and attack yourself so you can claim your under attack on your official accounts. These viral falseflag popularity ploys are getting downright shameful.

call 'em up and act like your gonna give him hell and then just say you really like him

try to drive the conversation to old conspiracy memes from the 80's early 90s(when he was a kid)

just bait him and never let him have the carrot

this dude is always in character. everything he says is some kind of tongue in cheek ironic humor. so he probably actually likes Sup Forums

Tim and Eric were always bordering on anticomedy / being so shit that it couldn't possibly be by design, but Tims really been losing it lately. Did you hear that 'I'm a cuck' song he put out the other day, where he unironically admits he's objectively a moron whose opinion is worthless?

Obviously he's being triple post ironic non sincere. So many layers going into this whining.

>Falling for the bait

That's the thing, though. What's the bait? He says he's a cuck and doesn't even attempt to defend himself or criticize the other side.

Maybe he thinks he's being ironic, but it's so subtle that I have to conclude that he sincerely thinks he's a fag that no one should pay attention to

remember the Cain Train song he made as well as the titanic epic

youtube.com/watch?v=ghnU1XT8bu4

Literally satire.

You just gave him what he was looking for. Or you're Tim. Either way, i'm wasting my life.

literally who?

sage

no, he feels that if admits the label then it has no power as an insult.

What he thinks:
"you're a cuck!"
"yup"
"uhhh...."

if you think he's being genuine and acting all riled up and offended over some dorks calling him cuck on twitter then you my friend are sorely mistaken.

it's all a part of his act. and it's got people talking about him so he wins.

call in and read a recipe

irony humor

who

soundcloud.com/timheidecker/i-am-a-cuck

Sure, Tim

Tim just stop your embarrassing yourself

>tfw I'm actually not Tim.

But thanks for the letter I guess?

>libtard KEK
>KEK
>LIBERAL KEK

Lmao, stay mad "Heidecker"

I got this cuck so assblasted that he respond to me on twitter

He's a faggot and a gun grabber

Fuck him and his gay shows

He's doing a parody of Alex Jones and repeats stuff Alex says word-for-word.

nice one user!

screenshots ???????

Thanks for the explanation, Tim. But you know the rule is show, don't tell, right? If you have to explain your 6 dimensional post-ironic comedy then it isn't actually funny

At least Tim will always be funnier than your average Sup Forums user

Pic related

To correct the record, of course.

Does he not know he makes us stronger?!
He must know he is giving people ammo.
He should of taken the Kevin Smith route.
He should of just kept his mouth closed and made ((Adult Swim))shows for kids.

His butthurt tasted great just now though. Especially after a hard morning of construction.

Hes not so bad. Hes just either falling for our bait or baiting us.

He has not slept becuase of his NEET sleeping scheduel. Im autistic aswell so i contain myself when uncreative, its sad when the others dont though.

Tim and Eric had their time in the sun but it's voer
Sam Hyde is the new poster boy of le ironic meta humor and he's on our side

LEAF

Autistics have a hard time understanding tone of voice, when someone is exaggerating or not, etc.

literally who?

it's obviously a bit

remember, if you come to Sup Forums you're supposed to lie to yourself to support whatever narrative "we" believe in

It's literally all xD dude weed autism humor..

The funniest thing they ever did was bring zach galifinakis on the show for 1 episode and even then it was a 3/10.

Who?

This. IT'S SATIRE YOU STUPID ASSES

TIM TRIGGERED

Old news leaf

he is right, I do to