What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

It's a bad joke and Slott has never once read a single issue with Spider-Gwen in it. Not once has she ever pulled this SJW bullshit, aside from this line.

I like Wonder Woman's reply to Blue Beetle better: "These are for squashing bugs."

High heels are supposed to make people taller there is no point to them other than that.

she does it in Marvel Heroes 2016 also, with her voice clips. I especially despise her quips about "twitter randos"

>What did she mean by this?

The guy talking in the second panel is right.
Fuck this queer.

Gage wrote this dialogue and Spider-Gwen is also a punk rocker who's never worn high heels.

fun fact heels were originally for men to make them seem taller but women started to wear them to be on par with men and over time men stopped wearing them

High heels make a person taller, they also position the foot in such a way to make the legs look shapelier.

Weren't high heels based off the shoes that cavalry used to better ride a horse?

It's a fucking joke you whiny ass nerds. God Sup Forums is worse than tumblr with how triggered you people get

Yes but they just became fashion eventually

they made dudes really obsessed with showing off their calves

What did he mean by this?

>they made dudes really obsessed with showing off their calves
/fit/ uses high heels?

>torture devices of the patriarchy

...i've always thought heels were sexy for how they make women walk and give them height but i didn't know i had a fetish for them until now

It's a fucking JOKE

I can't tell if Marvel makes a joke or not anymore

If you told them heels made your legs look bangin', probably

how is that funny?

Nu-Marvel