What would be the negative outcome of importing IQ 120 Sub-Saharan Africans?

What would be the negative outcome of importing IQ 120 Sub-Saharan Africans?

It would certainly boost the IQ of the native population.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OWkGLR_L3K4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

racial diversity also effects social cohesion and social trust

the native people of the country would loose voting power in their country

eventually the genes of those blacks would be absorbed into the white population which someone who values racial purity might not like

literally nothing

If you can manage to find sub saharan africans with 120+ IQs then go ahead. Just don't let them race mix.

children of blacks with iq of 120 would also regress to the black mean of 85 so the bloodline would be smarter than the average blacks but not as smart as 120 IQ because of regression to the mean.

regression to the mean

There's a reason why the 2nd generation - the offspring of immigrants - are often worse

importing 2 more niggers

I'm sure we can handle 5 more people here.

they would be the ones who are running the kleptocracy in the respective countries. so no, i don't think they would even want to come to america for them 9-5s

regression towards the mean.Im pretty sure would be for an ethnic group and not a national group

FPBP

you would be depriving a devoloping country its developers

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>Social cohesion
People are wary of people that dont look like them,
and neighborhoods desintegrate
>Cultural background
Even IQ120+ Africans were raised in africa, they will not follow western values
>Brain drain
You tear out future leaders from Africa for your own gain, this is one of the most horrific things western world is doing right now
>Regression to the mean
Even if hes 120IQ his kids will tend to go down to the average (85IQ for Africans raised with good nutrition)

Are there any other good arguments against it?

The extraordinary amounts of money and time wasted to find all 6 of them.

bravo

Regression to the mean.

Nothing really, there's like 20 of them

>People are wary of people that dont look like them,

Lol maybe in assbackwards Europe.

Any majour city centre in the world with the exception of maybe Tokyo, have "people that dont look like each other".

It seems most African immigrants I've met in the U.S. seemed to be pharmacists or some other professional type shit. As far as the current banner crop of Afros in Europa I wouldn't hazard a guess to how well they're assimilating

>what would be the negative outcome of injecting your nigger filled ghettos with more niggers?

What is regression to the mean, Alex.

>IQ 120 Sub-Saharan Africans
>implying such a thing exists
What about importing non-agressive radical islalmists but only the ones with at least a master's degree.

F A T T
A
T
T

I dont talk out of my ass leaf
Its a very famous study

We'd be spending money on boats that come back empty

Kek

They revert back to their 80iq mean

They are simply outliers and their generations would eventully lower the average

No shit every major city has people with different ethnic backgrounds, doesnt mean people trust them as much as their own kind. Its in our nature to trust those who are closer to us, by ideology or looks.

WE

WUZ

>IQ 120 Sub-Saharan Africans

Assuming a generous estimate of the mean IQ of negroes at 75 (it's more like 70 but let's add 5 points for the effects of malnutrition) and a SD of 15 point about 0.00135% of negroes have and IQ over 120

CONTROLLIN THE MONEY SUPPLY N SHIET

I'm sure we can handle all 3 of them.

Here are the proofs

But user, it has already happened!

Back in the '60 when South Africa turned to shit and nearly the entirety of Africa went the same route, pretty much every single African who could buy a ticket out/had some basic education got the fuck out of the shit hole and never looked back, now the only ones left are the absolute retards tribal dindus who are more interested in fucking like horny rabbits than feeding themselves and the corrupt leaders who have an education but use it solely to keep all the others dipshit under control with bread & circuses.

The ones who are coming in as of late are of the lowest social strata possible, the kind of dumb jackass who preferred to walk thousand of km for months in utterly appalling conditions instead of picking up a fucking hoe and working the earth to improve their situation. They are genuinely that fucking dumb, chance are most of those guy who are sent are guided by the previously mentioned corrupt leaders to make some space for their own kin/ethnicity (Most african ethicities are extremely racist and hate one another to an extant that would make the most hardcore of european nazi appalled by their savagery ie; Necklacing)

THE MAN WHO KEKED THE ENTIRE JEW WORLD ORDER

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OWkGLR_L3K4

>intelligence is passed down to protect muh heritage
>whites only
>regression to muh means
>blacks and everyone else

Which fucking one is it Sup Forums

Given that sub-saharan africa has 1 billion negroes and your percentage there should be around 7K+ negroes with over 120IQ
Of course, 0.00135 doesn't mean that every 135K negroes one of them will be smart but still.

This sounds like utter bullshit. Why are there race/IQ differences at all if offspring just magically slips back to the state of its forefathers? We should all still be ape tier by this logic.

Brain drain in Africa. Stealing the few intellectuals they have. Any nationalist will find this immoral.

Look for the thread on (Good/Bad) (White/Black) (Niggers/Cuckolds/Men) in the near future if you want to learn about races.

I'd fuck her