Ungrateful big lip, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth, cotton picking...

Ungrateful big lip, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth, cotton picking, wide nosed breathing all the white man's air, watermelon eating, rocks in your shoes walking, spear chucking, ass hanging out, suspicious looking, ashy skin swarthy jungle apes

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/how-to-protest-without-offending-white-people-1818770022
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dave?

WE

>posting it again
Spamming is against the rules, anonsama.

I don't think that's how American football is played.

ooh look, another edgy teen just found Sup Forums.
yay!

Sounds like he'll fit in with you whilst you watch /got/ Sup Forumsro

we're soooooo fooled by these fake racist shill threads about the bad 'take a knee' theater

sage and hide

can someone update me on this controversy? looks like these dudes are worshipping the anthem by kneeling, but it's the opposite?

not muhrican btw.

>being triggered by kneeling people

Look mom I posted it again! Back to pol faggot.

niggers who get millions to play with a ball think they're kind is being treated unfairly in this country when in reality they are as free as it gets, the lefties, the jews and the Internet have given a voice to the worst kind of people

You stand for any anthem you communist cunt

Why are liberals so triggered by these threads? Do they literally just sit in the catalog looking to cry about something that goes against their brainwashing? Why are they not discussing film or television?

APES. TOGETHER. STRONG.

>can someone update me on this controversy?
President Trump made a statement the other day criticizing NFL players for taking knees during the national anthem because he finds it to be disrespectful. More or less, entire teams are doing this rather than a few one offs here and there purely out of spite towards the president and to exercise free speech.

Conservatives forgot about the first amendment and the constitution and hate money.

>Look at these dumb niggers... racist doesn't exist though, LOL

THEY NEED TO GO

i come back here every so often to see if there's anything witty going on. i'm forever disappointed. Sup Forums only comes alive when there's a divisive series airing. Netflix release model has done this place more damage than good. the only decent threads i've seen in the last few years were the Mr. Robot and True Detective ones. the Twin Peaks threads rather sucked. the GoT even worse.

>damn niggers complaining about racism the post

what level of irony is this?

I love how this keeps getting posted but I'm the one getting warned for "post quality"

Republicans hate the first amendment because it offends their fee fees

Woogie boogie

Woogie boogie

The OP likely does get banned but he just ban evades to remake the thread. Lurk more, my man. Most anons won't help clarify the situations you find yourself in.

>ooh look, another edgy teen just found Sup Forums.
>the only decent threads i've seen in the last few years were the Mr. Robot and True Detective ones

>anyone who makes a post about anything is "triggered"

Man SJWs really are a bunch of uncreative cunts

nooo this offends my plebbit sensibilities

Trump is literally awakening the white country boys who love America, beer and football more than everything and the shitlibs are just dancing to his tune like idiots.

You fucking numales didn't watch football anyway.

i think you're confusing good threads with good shows, mate.

>anyone that calls me out is a sjw

Under 25 year olds are fucking stupid

Does anyone else remember day 1 Obamacare repeals?

ME NEITHER!

>no one in the league gives a shit about kneeling beyond Kaepernick anymore and he’s not even signed this season
>Trump brings it up and makes it a way bigger deal than it ever was

What’s his endgame?

Pretty sure Hillary wouldn't have started a war

SMELLY KNEEGERS

gay guys love watching the bulls tackle each other

Whatever you say, four-eyes

>BAWWWW EBIL WHITEY YALL R RACISS
>gets paid millions to play a children’s ballgame

Damn yeah those poor niggers

Sure is an awful lot of crying about literally everything going on here...

Trump thinks he is allowed to try and use his position and power to influence privately owned companies. He also thinks he is allowed to shame and bully people in order to take away their freedom of speech and right to protest.

i see

>KNEEGERS
i like it

Powerful.

All ball sports are shit anyways

He’s allowed to say what needs to be said, it’s a free country. Took long enough, too

>freedom of speech is freedom from consequence
Why is only the most ignorant of libcuckniggers that quote the constitution?

Go cry about this somewhere else you easily triggered faggot.

How did I not know about this website until today

theroot.com/how-to-protest-without-offending-white-people-1818770022

Someone photoshop chains on these niggers

Deflect his base from the fact he’s about to take away their health care (although it’s missing at least four votes now)

Niggers gonna nig. Simple as that.

My wife's son and I also took a knee

Why are you posting in this thread and not discussing film or television?

Conservatives don't respect freedom of speech and freedom to protest when it hurts their feewings.

I'll just leave this here.

>freedom of speech is freedom from consequence
I've argued with quite a few Sup Forumsacks that will say that freedom of speech is absolute. I said that very same thing the other day in fact.

conservatives like burning shit they bought and giving starbucks money in order to pwn the libs!

Freedom of speech still does not grant immunity to the consequences. Are you free to protest the flag? Yeah. Is America free to call you a nigger and stop watching NFL? Yep.

What are you talking about, literally no one is saying that

It doesn’t even apply, the NFL hasn’t fired anyone for protesting

Why is this fuckface thread even up?

Last year a guy named Colin Kaepernick kneeled during the anthem to protest black folk not being treated right in the US. Traditionally, sitting down or doing anything other than standing up and removing your hat during the anthem has been considered bad. There was a huge stink over it, lot of people got mad because a guy...fucking kneeled, but after Football season it generally was forgotten about since we got Agent Orange into the White House.

It’s football season again in the US, and since the president has said it’s cool to not take sides when a white supremacy riot breaks out people are deciding to be like “Nah fuck that”, and since it caused such a fuss last year Football players are trying it again. President has called them “Sons Of Bitches” and actively endorses booing anyone who kneels, so more of these are gonna pop up.

It’s all a big hullaballoo.

And nobody has said otherwise.

>"kneeling during the anthem is disrespectful"
>niggers kneel
>"burning the flag is disrespectful"
>niggers don't burn the flag

So... blacks aren't as bad as whites regarding violent crimes these days?

Kinda late to the party

What are they protesting for?

see

they're trying to hold trump accountable on his campaign promise of making anime real

UNGRATEFUL STYLIN PROFILIN LIMOUSINE RIDIN JET FLYIN KISS STEALIN WHEELIN N DEALIN SON OF A GUN

The president just can't order companies to do his whims just because he is personally upset with said employees.

Why is kneeling considered disrespectful, shouldn’t that be even more respectful since it’s an act of submission before the flag? I could see people freaking out if they were playing angry birds on their iphones on the bench during the pledge but this seems weird

blacks are like 10 percent of the populaiton

>so yo sayin'
>*smacks lips
>some kinda
>*disrespects flag*
>we finna
>*gets CTE*
>a football team
>*sexually assaults white woman*

>Why is kneeling considered disrespectful
Because of their intent, dumb fuck. It's all about context.

>Kaepernick
that anti-american?

>order hamburger
>politely take off the pickles because the taste overpowers the other food's unfairly
>YOU CAN'T EAT A HAMBURGER LIKE THAT IT OFFENDS ME

Literally getting upset by hamburgers is retarded.

And Trump is allowed to use his Freedom of Speech to say they're cunts. Funny how this shit works, innit? As for Freedom of Speech? A fucking meme.

Remember this? White Pride riot in Charlottesville.

They’re protesting the fact that they can get away with rioting while if a black man so much as LOOKS at a cop funny there’s a serious and legitimate fear of getting shot or arrested.

Note how this is literally the most passive protest humanly possible.

imagine being self affected enough to not only take this foto but post it on the world wide web and then have other similarly unhinged people people like it.

OP's black, I guarantee.

Don't call Americans that you cunt.

what kino is this?

>getting this upset
This is why they keep doing it, numb nuts.

Freedom of speech protects you from the government. The president is literally the government, and he is trying to suppress their freedom of speech.
This is literally what freedom of speech is supposed to protect you from, and let idiots like you are totally fine with the president trying to take away that right.

they could stop commiting so much crime if they dont want to be targeted by cops.

Why are you so afraid to post this on the right board? Does your flag get you laughed off Sup Forums or do they just scare you because they're such meanies?

It's on television

No one told them to be black

>black people trying this hard to segregate themselves even further, going out of their way to avoid integration
it's almost like it's exclusively themselves keeping their dumb asses from moving on

>shoes

its not just them. jews subvert and corrupt black culture like they do with all the other races.

You do realise that the POTUS is not above the law, right? So he has just as much right to exercise his Freedom of Speech* as the next guy.

*note that Freedom of Speech does not actually exist and you can be arrested for making jokes on Xbox Live, posting Twitter content and so on

PS. In America, you can be arrested for literally farting in class.

>America will descends into civil war because of handegg
>then get nuked by best korea
What a time to be alive

But their intent wasn’t to disrespect the flag, it was to draw attention to civil rights stuff right? That still doesn’t make sense.

We all know what this is really about

Protip: Drumpf has very small hands

trump needs to distract his retarded supporters by focusing their attention on black athletes and not the fact that he can't get anything done

their intent was to spite Trump and conservative people, it's pretty simple

Yes but Americans are the stupidest group of people on the planet, especially their religious right, so they see it as “COMMUNISTS ARE TRYING TO SUBVERT THE FLAG TO TURN THE FROGS GAY!!!”

How retarded are you?