This one made me laugh

This one made me laugh

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/comic-riffs/wp/2016/03/21/donald-trump-will-win-in-a-landslide-the-mind-behind-dilbert-explains-why/?utm_term=.367b44e98122
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does Sup Forums love shilling this shitty webcomic so much

Does the creator post on here

>Does the creator post on here
Who do you think starts these threads?

Is this Schmorky-lite?

It's more like nazi-Schmorky, really.

It's a pretty tired joke. He's done better.

It's literally redit tier. I don't know why but redit loves coma jokes

This one is pretty terrible

You know for a fact he has not.

No, he definitely has. I've laughed at some of his stuff.

I think somebody should form a new SJW group that campaigns for coma rights and to protect coma victims' feelings.

Blaster nation guy?
I heard if you mention his name three times he gets defensive and starts posting about not being a scam artist and a cuck

>nazi-Schmorky

I never heard of a concept scary enough to send a shiver down my spine

The joke is in how "you" is used in the third panel, it's not a coma joke proper.

If Boneville is this shitty I'm glad most of the story takes place in the valley.

I wonder how salty the guy got over Trump going back on his campaign promises.

He is/was a Sup Forumsack.

I'm sure he'll pretend to be happy with whatever unsatisfying compromise that Trump shovels out, like Obama supporters are with how Obama turned out.

>nazi

It's not shitty, you're just tumblr.

I love how libtards project some vague adherence to every word that comes out Trump's mouth on anyone who supported Trump. And reveal how bias they are.

>HOW DARE THAT PERSON I DISAGREE WITH CHANGE THEIR MINDS ON AN ISSUE I DISAGREED WITH THEM ON!

Liberals. So brainwashed not to like something they won't even acknowledge when they someone does anything they might like.

It's mildly right wing. About a light year away from nazi.
People are allowed to have opinions different from yours.

But... no one would ever agree with liberals if they didn't paint the opposition as literally Hitler!

user, people were treating the shit Trump said like it was holy gospel and that he was going to magically fix everything, honestly it reminds me of Obama back when he ran.

There's a lot of parallels to the 08 election.

Including, but not limited to:
-"Not my president."
-"I don't like him so we're seceding."
-"He isn't eligible to be president!"

what? no they're not

and anyone who doesn't believe in trigger warnings and preferred pronouns is obviously a nazi

I believe in trigger warnings; for the word [triggerwarning]pony [/triggerwarning] so people who are delicate and sensitive and easily upset by that word don't have to see it without warning.

Yeah and when liberals do it's fine though? Right?

Sick of this shifting standard shit.

>XYZ behavior is bad!

>Well unless, people from my side or cultural group do it or when I do it. Then it's okay.

>user, people were treating the shit Trump said like it was holy gospel

Were they really though or is this your typical, HUMAN BEING EXAGGERATES BEHAVIOR OF OTHER HUMAN BEING THEY DONT LIKE TO MAKE PERSON THEY ALREADY DONT LIKE LOOK BAD STILL SO THEY CAN CONTINUE NOT LIKING THEM.

It's like clockwork, it never stops happening. No one ever gains self-awareness about it.

What did TRUMP say he was going to do that sounded unbelievable?

>deport illegals
>cut taxes
>start returning the job market
>maintain LGBT rights

Are you one of those people who thought he was going to put blacks in concentration camps and legalize rape?

I used to think Canada was cool.

>"I don't like him so we're seceding."

Someone post the comic about the anthronuclear paradox

Nah, he's pretty chill mostly.

This is the comic he made to celebrate Trump's victory based on this interview with Scott Adams:

washingtonpost.com/news/comic-riffs/wp/2016/03/21/donald-trump-will-win-in-a-landslide-the-mind-behind-dilbert-explains-why/?utm_term=.367b44e98122

Note the lack of eagles, flags, explosions, and Japanese eccentricities:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

wake up sheeple

>the seceding state is the only state NOT comparable to the confederacy
i hate living in this fucking state sometimes

It's mor a joke about how if they were to secede America would become superconservative

The fact that you can only defend it by accusing other people of being tumblr, proves that it's shitty.

Good comics have redeeming qualities beyond "People I disagree with are among those who would dislike it".

Have this.

That doesn't make sense. Most of the most populated states are still blue.

It's just a satire comic. It's just meant to get its idea in a simple and occasionally funny way sent to the readers. It's not supposed to be a some kind of epic tale of dragons and monsters.

Now, can you tell why this comic is supposedly shitty? What kind of standards are you using? I personally think this comic does its job fairly well.

This happens every election, though. Anytime a Democrat wins, some idiots in Texas say they'll secede, but the local Republicans stop them because if Texas were gone, Democrats would win every presidential election. It's the same thing with California, only reversed.

Well I don't exactly have your master thesis on the subject to debate with you don't I? Your typical liberal from tubmlr doesn't like this comic, you don't like this comic. It's not unfair to assume WHY in that case when you didn't provide a reason why.

>Well, okay.
>Thank you.
>Now I'm going to promote the guy who ran Breitbart and also worked for Goldman Sachs.

Th-thanks, Trump............

>the only defense is MUH BOOGEY MAN
hahaha holy hell

This makes sense because literally the only thing Trump said in the entire campaign was "Vote for me."

>It's not supposed to be a some kind of epic tale of dragons and monsters.
No one said it was? It's just not funny 90% of the time.

Dude I don't even know what you're trying to say. Master thesis? Typical liberal from what? Talk English.

i don't think that's checkmate
he could move his king to the other side of the bishop

>It's just a satire comic

Oh good, I was wondering when the autist with the "IT'S SATIRE THAT MEANS YOU'RE REQUIRED TO LIKE IT" argument was going to pop up.

I'm a staunch liberal and even I have to agree with this. This and running Hillary fucking Clinton were the biggest mistakes the dems made this cycle.

>le strawman BTFO

Every political comic ever.

We're all hypocrites.

Except for me.

>Good comics have redeeming qualities beyond "People I disagree with are among those who would dislike it".

On the other hand, some cartoons can coast for years on that same excuse.

No one's required to like anything here buddy. Never have I said that you're meant to like it because it's satire. That makes no sense. I just said that you might have unfair standards or some preformed bias that's keeping you from enjoying the comic.

You should stop victimize yourself and actually read what's typed sometimes.

>I didn't think Trump was qualified but I voted for him because MUH DELICATE WHITE FEELINGS WERE TRIGGERED

Accurate.

wait so dude isn't actually super right wing

>you might have unfair standards

It's true. I actually expect my comics to be good, funny, and have effort put into them. That's a standard many comics just can't reach.

Clearly we should create a safe space where even the shittiest comics can be protected from criticism.

No

Then can you tell me what you qualify as a good comic? Some examples? Maybe we can start from that.

What's the joke here? That a talentless white cartoonist invented a black guy as a mouthpiece?

Or is it the fact that the #notmypresident hashtag was created by conservatives to protest Obama after he won re-election, and now those same people are throwing hissyfits because the other side is doing the same thing?

The Joke is that it's never going to be good enough for everybody, but damn it, we gotta keep trying and thinking and talking:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

Let's be fucking honest for once. This comic sucks ass. And you shouldn't go blarring "REEEEE TUMBLR REEE" fucking drumpftards

There's literally nothing wrong with using Tumblr

Yes, but tumblr tends to attract ridiculous super-leftist nimrods with no sense. Sort of like how Sup Forums attracts the same caliber of rightist.

>shilling a garbage comic this hard just because the writer panders to you

Why are cuckservatives so desperate for validation.

Is it just that no one loves them.

True enough.

This post was brought to you by Kellog's and Friends!

>complains about tumblr buzzwords
>uses cuck buzzword

Can you at least try to make it less obvious?

I'm not the one talking about Tumblr, champ. But I'm sorry the word "cuck" upset you so much. Here, since you're so obsessed with Tumblr, I'll go ahead and do this for you.

>TRIGGER WARNING: THIS ABOVE POST CONTAINS THE WORD "KEK." PLEASE DO NOT READ IF THIS MAKES YOU CRY.

There, did that help? Now you can go back to pretending to enjoy shitty comics in peace.

This feels pretty Daily Stormer-ish. If that's not nazi i don't know what is

>echo brackets are nazism
Yeah I can see how it's easier for things to get more conservative in this climate/

>I know that this is a divisive election during a time in which our country is strained
>But let me talk about this cartoon frog real quick.
Hillary was a fucking loon.

Why does Sup Forums love posting Fumbong of Age, Sinfest, and Questionable Content so much.

C-coma theories guys Xd

Dear god do I hate Coma theories, which fandom started that shit? Pokemon?

I know right? They must have been on drugs when they made this

If I had to guess, I'd say Germany under Hitler's rule circa 1940's.

We don't have as much Sinfest as we used to.

The other two have waifus though.

Yeah, I can't even recall the last time I saw a sinfest thread. Sup Forums can't get hard for Ishida's boring crap.

>Makes the Phillipines bend it's knee before he takes office
>Incentives Carrier to stay and pushes for other companies to stay
>Continues to work everyday
>Trolls China and Mexico

B-but he's j-just like Obama!

are you implying echo brackets arent nazism? they're literally there to denote jews in a negative context

>incentives Carrier
you mean giving them money when they still fired people? whatever happened to taxing them more like he claimed?
>trolls china and mexico
that'll be great for diplomatic relations
>continues to work everyday
yea someone needs to watch SNL

I'm Hispanic, Tejano specifically, and we need a wall on our southern border to protect our land. So many stories of illegals, usually with an armed coyote, invading private property.

I voted for Trump also because I knew he was the man for the job. Not even in office and he's done more of merit than Obongo did on his first ten days.

>too smart to listen to the people who tell me why we lost the election
>keep listening to what the people who told me it was impossible to lose have to say instead

Whenever I see a Sinfest thread on here, it gets deleted within the first 30 or so posts. I think it's banned.

Carrier is still sending seven to eight hundred jobs to Mexico (or at least their parent company is), and the ones they are keeping are low paying and high turnover. For that carrier gets $7 million in taxpayer money. I can't wait to see who else Trump bribes to keep shitty, low paying jobs.

I want to fugg lady liberty

Well this thread went to shit thanks Sup Forums.

also we're still all going to be replaced by robots and sink into the ocean

oh yes i will never forget the 2012 electoral riots or the race riots where white people took over the streets during the bush years
so many dead cops

What sensationalist bullshit.

I can practically hear you jerking the guy off. "Bend its knees" and actually pretending he did anyone a favor by paying Carrier to continue sending hundreds of jobs to Mexico.

Well, yeah, we were all going to be replaced by robots either way. Big business is just using the demand for a living wage as a smokescreen to do what they were gonna do anyway.

You're mixing up a whole bunch of completely different events together.

i think tatsu was a girl all along
>japan obsession
>a lot f focus on niques feelings and thoughts
>the concept was not politically correct but the humor was always incredibly neutral
i think tatsu is a girl who got too much into pc

>nazi

Don't you mean "alt-right"? Oh wait, that means nazi too now. Well shit, what are we supposed to call people that have different opinions than the standard now? Surely they can't all be nazis?

>Remember kids, only NAZIS call out Jewish tricks

Nope, any divergence from the left is nazi
This is one of the reasons the anti-Trump rhetoric got stale. They called him Hitler from day 1, and of course you can't go UP from Hitler.

To be fair Breitbart isn't nearly as bad as people say, it's closer to left wing Salon than anything else. Alt right turning into the neo Nazi movement was more an unfortunate relabeling, stupid name anyway.

Meant right wing. There are racists in the movement but not a particularly virulent kind given only a moron actually thinks Trump is a racist himself or has a shrine to Hitler underground Trump Tower

>jewish tricks

do you think anyone outside of Sup Forums will take your arguments seriously?
>"I-I'm not a nazi for calling out those scheming jews!"
>"The fact that you don't deny you think there are sinister jews out to destroy your life seems pretty nazi-ish"
>"this is why Trump won! Don't call me a nazi for saying nazi-like things!"

Not as salty as you seem to be :^)

kek'd

Yes, blatant anti-Semitism IS strongly associated with people who agree or sympathize with Nazi ideals. Do you think it's normal to assume all Jews are genetically disposed towards doing evil things?