People of Earth

Why there isnt thread about this great ayy lmaoo series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_PKmaZWQZjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's great, glad it got renewed. Season 3 looks like shit will finally go down.

>wyatt cenac
I'm out.

k bye

This show is great, OP. Well written, funny, and loaded with soft disclosure.

Don is the best and only reason to watch the show.

>"I'm an alcoholic."

youtube.com/watch?v=_PKmaZWQZjs

It is worth?

trae alfajores

Yes. And the seasons are not long. 10 episodes per season.
It got renewed for season 3.

I love this serie. Really comfy, nice acting, good characters, light humor, well written...

A bit disappointed it's not more popular.

Me too user, me too.

Me three

no he is seriously fucking terrible,

taking that into consideration is it worth watching?

Yeah it is. He's not a really important part of the show, in my opinion. It sort of starts out from his POV, but as the show progresses he becomes less and less important. There are so many more interesting characters and plot threads that you really don't notice him.

fair enough, ill check it out
thanks for not being a cunt and telling me to eat a dick instead of actually being a cool dude and explaining the show and shit to me

Sure bud. I've been on Sup Forums for so long that engaging other users in conversation is more enjoyable to me than trolling or baiting or abuse.

>soft disclosure
wat

Gubmint getting people ready for the big ayy lmao reveal with movies and TV.

Big information in season 2 especially.

better than Ancient Aliens?

Ancient Aliens isn't a soft disclosure show, per se. And I can't really say People of Earth is a better show than AA because how do you compare a single-camera sitcom to a speculative history documentary show?

I don't want there to be threads about this, OP. I don't want the normies to find it.

That's dumb.

holy shit THAT'S dumb.

what else would you expect from people who never developed emotionally or intellectually past the age of 14?