TRUMP HAS A SECRET BLACK BABY

How is your Aryan God looking now?

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243
investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/
sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c
youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q
haaretz.com/israel-news/family-values-1.323094'
pastebin.com/d3HssQbE
youtube.com/watch?v=aHPUZk5HdRA&feature=youtu.be&t=1584
youtube.com/watch?v=Gb9OdVxqIaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Time to get the black(ed) vote!

What the actual fuck?!? If I were American I'd be extra pissed off.

That's it. The Western world is finished. Excuse me while I blow my brains out.

Hitlary's e-mail to ROTHSCHILD : ‘Let me know what penance I owe you’ ...
> theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243

Soros just a puppet and cover for ROTHSCHILD
> investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/

“possibly the largest money laundering operations ever uncovered" - released recently
> sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
90 Federal Police Officers Raided Edmond de ROTHSCHILD Bank!

Jean-Claude Van Damme calls out Rothschild and Rockefeller connection on live TV
> youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c

Rothschilds Own Hillary Clinton: Isn't That Nice? - by ex-Huffington Post journalist
> youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q

RICHEST ROTHCHILD:
'I do not believe in God' ,
'I think women today are better suited for business than men,’
> haaretz.com/israel-news/family-values-1.323094'

MORE: pastebin.com/d3HssQbE

>TRUMP HAS A SECRET BLACK BABY

She's a Mulatto though, a really light one at that. If they actually did have kids together that baby would be white as fuck.

BLEACHED

>could be

when these frivolous suits stop being headed with things like 'i felt that' and 'could be' then i may consider thinking about giving them the time of day

Good on him desu.

Looks like the "Trump is racist" narrative is about to collapse then.

In my childhood Canadians were cool, a bit like Vulcans.

What the hell happened?
Are you not shamed?

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

So basically all that leftist bullshit about him being a racist turned out to be... bullshit!

Thanks for correcting the record, faggot!

Trump loves the blacks.

Racist Trump dates black women... Fuck... There goes the narrative.

Trump just won the black vote, this election is fucking OVER

Based as fuck.

>TRUMP IS RACIST BTFO!!!! WHAT A RACIST!!!! LOL HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT HIM!!!
>LOL TRUMP HAS A BLACK BABY!! HE FUCKED A DIRTY NIGGER HAHA !! HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT HIM???

Just make up your fucking mind and be consistent.
I am consistent.
I believe that Trump isn't racist. I don't consider myself racist. I don't think there's anything wrong with Trump having a mixed race baby.

I don't have double think. I have no cognitive dissonance. Why do liberals have it?

>bleaching a nog
And to think there are people who don't think he's a viable WN candidate
>abandoning a child
Here's how you get the black vote

>black
That lady looks more French than sub-saharan African to me. She's probably 1/4 black at most.

>swiss
>posting about US politics
>implying they can even vote

Go away you useless cuck unless you can offer the Donfather a VOTE in tribute.

Right, like when slave owners fucked their slaves, it was because deep down they thought blacks were equal.

Oh cool, so it proves he's not racist

Look at how much Trump hates black people! He has sex with black women, and everyone knows that all penetrative sex is rape. Trump is a racist rapist!

Hey, some farmers fuck their livestock. Who cares?

But Trump's neither a farmer nor a slaveowner. So your cheap attempt to slander him will only work on people who don't like him anyway. Go back to plebbit and try it there.

Yeah but it begs the question why he was quiet about it for so long if true.

WE WUZ TRUMPS AND SHIEET

YA'LL MUHFUCKAZ FORGOT ABOUT ME

TRUMPED
R
U
M
P
E
D

>But Trump's neither a farmer nor a slaveowner.
When did I say he was?

Being a deadbeat dad to a black son, he's just trying to get that nigger vote

Really don't care if he bleached a black woman.

He's just gonna look high testo.

She's cute.

/thread

no, it begs the question why she did. Why wait until now to file that lawsuit, HMMMMMMMM?

10D chess. Anyone left that is not convinced that he is a time traveler?

Hmm, can't we use this to get some black votes for Trump?

We wuz god emperorz n shieet

I thought he was racist?

wtf i love trump now

B L E A C H ED
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

could be
>could be
could be
>could be
could be
>could be
could be
>could be
could be

She obviously straightens her hair. And her nose looks like she has a plastic surgeon deniggify it. Her skin also looks a little off, she might whiten it. But I have to say that her general facial structure is pretty white, I wonder if she has gotten any facial surgery.

This. Fake and gay.

don't backtrack now that you've been called out faggot, that was the literal comparison you made.

Maybe he should just get a paternity test to see if it is his?

>no source

9.8 for the mental gymnastics there, Adolf.

>Almost SJW/feminist-tier, but youll have to practice a little more

Face it. The God Enperor has A BASTARD NIGGER BABY

Verify it first.UNtil they it's just a rumor aka straw man argument. The left has no principles as usual.

What someone does in his or her personal life is of no concern of mine. If it bothers you to the point where you have to make a thread about it, you have issues.

Apparently, one of CTR's new tactics has been making fake Huffington Post pictures.

If you see some article with a stupid title and a fake super-Jewish name as the author then it's likely some new shill bullshit.

>comparison
A comparison to something isn't the same as calling them that thing.

It seems like even you understand that.

>backtrack
From your inadvertently admitted logical leaps?

BLEACHED

>a is like b
>b-but i didn't say a IS b
you keep trying to weasel out of it, but you are damned by your own words.

Wed lad. Trump is pulling a Bill Clinton.

fake and gay

Why do newfags leave off links?

REEEEEE

Wtf I love trump now

wtf i thought he was a racist!

Tell it to putin, you cocksucker

WTF!!!!!! Now I hate Trump!!

@88216871
The desperation makes me diamonds desu.

Not racist

BLEACHED

This would help Trump secure the black vote. He should start pushing this.

Holy Shit. Do you guys not see whats hes doing here? Hes trying to get the black vote by saying "Hey guys, i knock up black girls and bail, im just like you"

4D CHESS LADS.

CTR SHILLS KILLING THEMSELVES IN RECORD NUMBERS
CTR THROWING ALL EMPLOYEES UNDER THE BUS
SHILLING FOR A CRIMINAL CANDIDATE IS TREASON AND CTR IS LEAVING ALL SHILLS OUT TO DRY WITH EASILY TRACED PROXIES
ALL FORMER CTR EMPLOYEES ON US SOIL WILL BE ARRESTED

At least now all the people who claim Trump is a racist will shut up. How can you be a racist if you fucked a black chick?

let's not forget chelsea isn't bill's daughter

you mean hung from trees right?

>CTR is resorting in making fake headlines

So Sad.

BLEACHED

>In the 1990s, Trump was running into a problem getting his golf course approved by the local town council in Palm Beach, which was imposing restrictions on his bid.
>So Trump shot back with maximum effect. As reported by the Washington Post’s Mary Jordan and Rosalind Helderman on Nov. 14, 2015: “Trump undercut his adversaries with a searing attack, claiming that local officials seemed to accept the established private clubs in town that had excluded Jews and blacks while imposing tough rules on his inclusive one.”
>The Washington Post report continues, “Trump’s lawyer sent every member of the town council copies of two classic movies about discrimination: ‘A Gentleman’s Agreement,’ about a journalist who pretends to be Jewish to expose anti-Semitism, and ‘Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner’ about a white couple’s reaction to their daughter bringing home a black fiancé.”

Would Sup Forums worship anything other than a nigger lover?

Time to win the black vote.

WE WUZ TRUMPS N SHIET

rare flannel trump

this is how he wins the black vote, isn't it?

Savior of the white race

T H I C C

Fuck man, she is horrid looking.

>Stern: Would you ever date a black guy? That will not go over at Mar-a-Lago.

>Trump (interrupting fiercely): Yes, she would. She would. I would have no problem.

FAKE AND GAY SAGED

youtube.com/watch?v=aHPUZk5HdRA&feature=youtu.be&t=1584

>Trump BLEACHED a girl

problem?

Males breeding out = racial conquest

FAKE

NO LINK

SAGE

>Bleaching a nigger
>Still has many white children
I see nothing wrong here. If anything, you should be more upset about the fact his children are polluting the Trump bloodline with Kike blood

WOMEN NEVER LIE ABOUT THE FATHER OF THEIR BABIES FOR MONEY

NOPE NOT POSSIBLE

Fuuuuuck user, calm down. He didnt need to be BTFO that hard, we all knew he is an idiot. Kek

"What does race mixing mean user? Why are you always on that site pole? Come snuggle with me :3"

Quote from Trump (in reference to Ivanka getting BLACKED): "I would love that."

Looks more white than black t b h

>coincidentally is made public 2 months before the election
It is fake. Liberals try this on anyone they cannot take down through other means. Most of the time they try and accuse them of rape, but they already tried that on Trump and it did nothing. Now they are trying to alienate the Christians and traditionalists.

If anything wouldn't this help him get leftist votes?
She's pretty fine desu mate. I'd bleach her. She's also mixed. Her father is Irish-Scottish and her mother African-English whose mother was also a mulatto to a white man.

Daily reminder: The lying press only used the made up word "Racist" when he decided to run against the Democrats. In 35 years of public view he was never accused of that.

Further reminder: He hates self hating whites vid very related:
youtube.com/watch?v=Gb9OdVxqIaA

Bloodline is matrilinear tradional jews will be pissed about Ivanka stealing a rich Jew.

Fucking black women is the ultimate redpill tho.

She is pretty hot, good for Trump.

If anything this just proves further that trump is not racist...

Can't stump trump, hillfags

Wow so he used to date but them dumped a black girl? Just when I thought he couldn't get anymore racist he goes out and totally outdoes himself!

She unjewed a Jew. Sup Forums should be proud

This might actually help Trump

Literally fucking nothing

fugg, i never watched the apprentice because i hate reality tv, but now i have to know who else got fired in that episode. that shit's compelling.