Dems RIGGING ELECTION! TRUMP OFF MINNESOTA BALLOT!!! HAPPENING!!! HAPPENING!!!

First time since 1954 a major party candidate risks not being on a state ballot. (((REEEEE)))

Trump should go ballistic on this blatant rigging, just like when Cruz was given all the Colorado delegates.

startribune.com/minnesota-dfl-asks-state-supreme-court-to-order-trump-pence-removed-from-ballot/392834361/

Not like he'd win Minnesota anyway.

Bump

will the average american stand for this? i'd hope not. thanks psy ops, your legacy is in tact!

bump

Not the point.

Being this desperate to throw the election

How can they prevent people from a state from voting for who they want?

When is USA going to revolt against the government it's literally the only option.

but now he'll have ~1.5million less votes which might put him below hillary in the aggregate popular vote so DNC/Soros has a contingency for if trump wins the electoral college beaners and nigs will start chimping out that THIS IS NOT DEMOCRACY

DHS RIGGED ELECTIONS
>DHS RIGGED ELECTIONS
>Fight them now

DEATH TO THE DEMOCRATS REEEEEEEEEEE

You know though...this might be good for Trump. Swedecucks up there were probably never going to vote Trump into office, but just like how he parlayed the CO screw job by Cruz into something bigger, having the Democrats successfully sue to keep him off the ballot would galvanize Republicans and some independents everywhere.

I'd trade every Minnesotan voter for 2 points throughout the rest of the midwest.

wtf? I hate elections now

What the hell is a DFL party? I have never heard of these cucks.

Liberals are just throwing away every bit of respectability they ever had.

They're the Democrats. In Minnesota, for obscure reasons, they're known as the Democrat Farmer Labor Party.

Back in the early 1900s I believe the Famer-Labor party became really popular in MN so the Democrats merged with them to become the Democratic Farmer Labor Party.

have a bump

if they succeed in this, can i still vote for him?
like as a write in?

I would assume so? I mean, imagine the controversy if you couldn't.

No, Trump's joke of a campaign should have been smart enough to follow the rules, then this would be a non-issue.

Need to stay up out them streets if you can't take the heat