Anyone else afraid that by raiding online polls we're giving Trump a false sense of confidence?

Anyone else afraid that by raiding online polls we're giving Trump a false sense of confidence?
What if he thinks he won so hard that he doesn't need to prepare for the debates as much?

Wouldn't it be better to let Trump see the real results of these online polls? His performance wasn't much better than his GOP debate performances and we raided those polls as well. What if he hasn't been preparing since he thinks he's a master debater because of our influence on these polls?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.engage.ms/App/msnbcdayside/daypulse0909
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We didn't raid anything nigger

Keep in mind that tumblr and buzzfeed may be raiding the polls for Clinton just as much as reddit and Sup Forums are for Trump

Yes you did.

>raid
We just voted in a poll unless you used a proxy and voted several times you didnt hurt anything

we did tbf

why would we raid something? thats against the (((rules)))

No we didn't tbhfam

Nobody takes the kinds of online polls that everyone can vote in seriously anyway. We just do it to fuck with the media.

If you think Trump is stupid enough to let that happen then you shouldnt be voting for him in the first place. He knows he has to deliver in the debates.

all the polls were being posted in trumpgen

It's a poll, I voted once based on my views. Just because all of us vote doesn't mean it's a raid. Obviously non Americans can fuck off, but Americans here that vote in these polls are as legitimate as any other American who voted in it.

So? You really think that posting it in trumpgen gave trump thousands more votes?

Trump has a massive ego though

Guys, if we support Trump he looses! Let's all vote for shillary to keep him on his toes.

perhaps not but it was still at least a 1% increase.

Yeah, you underestimate how many people lurk here

They were posted all over the pro-trump parts of reddit as well

85,000 people voted, Sup Forums isn't even a 20th of that

Yes, and? People can go vote if they want to show support for their candidate.

Don't be fucking daft. You really think someone this close to being the president doesn't understand the importance of preparing for the debate and doesn't understand online polls aren't necessarily indicative of real results? Polls like this affect the opinions of voters, not Trump.

First I've heard of this

its not like he has to prepare, he'll fucking wreck her anyway

i was wrong, s-sorry user-kun

66k votes

False flaggots from Reddit are here
Get fucked you poz hunting homos

Online polls are a handy retardation test. Any online poll will invariably be won by whoever has the dumbest supporters.

Hillary and her shills fix polls in her favor so I honestly don't know what the big deal is.

you never supported trump

except we can't vote

They posted the poll online, trump supporters supported him in the poll. as long as they only voted once nothing wrong was done...

When is the 1st debate?
Which date?

I thought about this as well.

People here use fucking scripts and the polls were spammed all over the Sup Forums after that Town Hall.

I think that it is a problem for Trump because he will think now that he did well when in really both him and Hillary were bad.

This can backfire easily.

Raiding it is wrong. The only people that should have voted on the poll are NBC viewers.

You don't have to say Hillary did bad just because Trump did. There's nothing wrong with praising Hillary.

K.

>suppprting ron paul is dumb

He was the single best candidate in that election. Get the fuck out.

Everyone else, including Mcain were and still are corrupt zionists.

You know what the first thing that happened when Ron Paul was starting to gain traction?

Everyone in the media valled him racist.

Sound like a recurring theme?

Called

Truth is literally irrelevant. The only component of any relevance is perception.

Social pressure is a very powerful force. Pol rigging polls actually pulls people to Trump. De legitimizing their propagandist efforts crafts cognitive dissonance in the minds of normies. Trump is exposing that the media is not legitimate therefore it feeds his efforts.

Oh, cool. Looks like Trump doesn't need my vote to win. I think I'll just stay home and drink a half case of beer.

That's not what I'm saying. Of course you should vote for him in the election

Yeah, Trump is obviously going to win. There's no real need to vote. #stayathomeonelectionday

Don't underestimate the power we have.
i.engage.ms/App/msnbcdayside/daypulse0909

#abolishelectorialcollege

Make this trending NOW.

and where do they require you to login with you television account in order to vote? If that were the case the only people that could have viewed it legally are television subscribers so if they only wanted NBC viewers to vote then theyd require you to prove you watched it either on their website(which requires you to login to you cable provider) or on cable itself. Pretty sure the fact that you literally need to prove nothing to vote means anyone that saw the debate gets to vote. I watched the debate I saw the link in the Trump Gen. and I voted for who I thought did better. How is that raiding a poll please explain

I dont think online polls can make Trump think anymore highly of himself or his chances.

Hes been bragging about being ahead since the Republican primaries where he was just barely ahead. Its part of his appeal if anything he just has more ammo.

The votes need to be natural. Posting it to trump general or /r/the_donald makes the voting unnatural and makes it rigged.

This, I watched both forums, and voted trump based on that.

my vote counts regardless

Damn straight I'm staying home. It's a bitch to find parking at the polls and if Trump has this much of a lead, one vote won't matter.

>What if he thinks he won so hard that he doesn't need to prepare for the debates as much?
He's a businessman, businessmen are jewish as fuck, they don't just want some money they want all of the money.
He's not preparing to beat her, he's preparing to destroy her.

it just means more people online are for Trump.

meaning more young people are for Trump.

itt:
voting = rigging

tonight at 11

Sup Forums a good boy
Sup Forums dindu nuffin
Sup Forums about to go to tumblr
Sup Forums finna turn his life around
Sup Forums jes need some money for Sup Forums gold pass

>Trump claims to be ready for debates and doesn't need to practice
>Trump used online polls during the primaries to show case that he "won"

You're the daft one here

>redditards and tumblrtards think telling people to vote is raiding
>implying you hillshills didn't do the same thing

The funniest thing about this whole campaign is how stupid and overconfident Drumpfsters have become from constantly jerking each other off in their safe spaces, just like Berniefags during the primary.

A bunch of neckbeards with VPNs voting in an online poll won't change the fact that Trump is going to loose by a fair margin to Shartary Clington.

Just accept she's going to win and roll with the punches, no matter how much it sucks.

Your concern is noted

>hurr durr we done rigged duh polls!

News flash. According to Alexa Pro. Sup Forums barely has 300 daily active users. Not all of them support Trump.

You didn't rig shit. I've got bad news for you. Nothing you do or say matters to the outside world

Unless someone proxied, we all just voted normally

this

>Anyone else afraid that by raiding online polls we're giving Trump a false sense of confidence?
No shit, this has been a CTR strategy from the onset. I thought you guys knew this?

Trump is going to win by a surprisingly wide margin.

Better start tying that suicide noose now leaftard.

Lol raiding online polls that continue leaning democrat after the raid cause theyre rigged

Who has the false sense of hope?

>Trump is going to win by a surprisingly wide margin.
I hope he does too, hello?
I just don't think that will be the case.

>so don't vote in those polls goyim!

Sup CTR

Whatever you say CTR

Also you're a leaf so literally no one gives a fuck what you think

>Trump supporters rigging online polls

Nigga, Hillary literally pays people to do this to make her look better and they blew it. I'd say this poll is fine as is because both teams aren't playing by the rules.

our influence is a lot less than you think
plus they're botting it to shit too, but of course you know that already and just want to pretend your corpse has a chance

Otherwise they can use them to shill. We ruin their fun.

>raiding online polls

That never happened.

>prepare for debates
>learning how to cough, expel phlegm and urinate every 20 minutes

Why were his answers so shit on the commander in chief forum?

>muh 22 suicides
>muh believe me
>muh MAGA

Those kind of answers are ok for the autists on Sup Forums but I was cringing hard. He's got to start giving better answers to these questions. If his debate performance is anything like his performance in the forum he's fucked, and I say this as someone who supports him.

>Sup Forums barely has 300 daily active users

Surely you can't be this stupid.

Who is claiming that these aren't the REAL results?

>Doesn't know how Alexa Pro works

No user, you're the idiot here.

who, "we"? cough cough ahem arrgh!!#@$# flegm

>all the polls are rigged! Surely Trump is winning
>this poll isn't rigged! Surely Trump is winning

>What if he thinks he won so hard that he doesn't need to prepare for the debates as much?
He's already full of himself. He'd be a idiot to slack off b/c of a few good polls. He'll prepare as much as he usually does, regardless of numbers.

CTR SHILLS KILLING THEMSELVES IN RECORD NUMBERS
CTR THROWING ALL EMPLOYEES UNDER THE BUS
SHILLING FOR A CRIMINAL CANDIDATE IS TREASON AND CTR IS LEAVING ALL SHILLS OUT TO DRY WITH EASILY TRACED PROXIES
ALL FORMER CTR EMPLOYEES ON US SOIL WILL BE ARRESTED

you're retarded

It clearly doesn't work if it's made that kind of error. You're a bona fide retard for trusting it.

We can afford to be cocky because our candidate actually won the primaries.

Lol i voted a fair amount. I think before we started orfanising things the nbc poll was 51 hillary 49 trump but ofcourse they have a left leaning bias. Every other one i saw had trump winning by about 60 40. Took ages to shift the nbc one.

Weve done this with literaly every pol after every debate and fucked with the msnbc pulse polls alot. I think it probably helps.

Yeah so 4000 people lurkers and all post over 100k replies a day here. Moron.

no we didn't CTR

So far, everyone who has underestimated Trump has gotten demolished at crunch time.

It's just not a winning strategy.

Politics is 70% about confidence. Even if it's false confidence, he won't know it is.

hey i heard your cousin is looking for her alimony payment

>won the primaries

gratz

This

Trump hardly needs help in that area

Reddit is for Trump now? They finally give up on Bernie?

How many posts do you think there are an hour? 3000?

Thank you for correcting the record.

what it these polls really show is voter enthusiasm, trump voters are a lot more engaged and interested in news coverage and events related to their candidate than clinton voters. However, how this translates to actual ballot results can be slightly misleading.

>telling people to vote for who they thought won is raiding
not quite senpai also get real out of 100k votes you think 3k Sup Forums users will swing it 61/39.

Go cry in your unemployment shed CTR.

How do you get the stars?

And yeah confidence can help. I think that it mainly helps to show that normies agree with what he has to say. It means that ones who are undecided may look into things more. Supporters may also feel better about discussing trump with others. And if he lost even by 2 points like he would have in the nbc poll he would get shit on by the media. Theyd ignore every poll he did well in and just focus on that. Having nothing but positive news after every debate is obviously better than just being shat on every time.

You have to buy a Sup Forums pass to get a star. The more passes you buy the more stars you can collect.

>everybody vote for whom you want to win
>raiding
Pick one

Telling a bunch of people to vote in a poll is not raiding. It's literally what voting is about.

People want to be on the winning team. If Trump reinforces that idea every chance he gets, he's better off.

>he thinks over 40k people browse pol daily

lol Slow down reddit.