WERRR IS YAGG SPARRA

WERRR IS YAGG SPARRA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9a5MSCTGFoY
youtu.be/JfMUt0Kb-1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>YAGSPAROO

OLE

Is this one as bad as the one where he finds the fountain of youth?

Worse

better, but only coz of Javier Bardem as Captain Salazar and Geoffrey Rush steals movie.
Can't remember shit from that fountain, other than hot daughter of that bad pirate... and mermaids.

>tfw he’s not quite memey enough to be regarded in the same light as Bane

I saw Mother! For Javvy I'll watch this shit for him too.

nothing beats bane, but this is memic enough. this and Davy Jones
>DO YA FEAR DEATH
are best PotC memes.

>DEW YEAGH FEEARGH DEEATHE

Qué mierda dices de mí, mierda? La enfermedad tiene usted sabe que me gradué la tapa de mi clase en los sellos de la marina de guerra, y he estado implicado en incursiones secretas numerosas en Al-Quaeda, y tengo más de 300 muertes confirmadas. Estoy entrenado en la guerra del gorila y Im el francotirador superior en las fuerzas armadas de arma enteras de los EEUU. Usted no es nada para mí sino sólo otro objetivo. Te voy a limpiar la mierda con precisión los gustos de que nunca se ha visto antes en esta tierra, marcar mis malditas palabras. ¿Crees que puedes salir con la mierda a través de Internet? Piensa de nuevo, hijo de puta. Mientras hablamos me pongo en contacto con mi red secreta de espías a través de los EE. UU. Y su IP está siendo rastreada ahora mismo para que mejor se prepare para la tormenta, gusano. La tormenta que borra la pequeña cosa patética que llamas tu vida. Estás muerta, hijo. Puedo estar en cualquier parte, en cualquier momento, y puedo matarte en más de setecientas formas, y eso es solo con mis manos desnudas. No sólo estoy ampliamente entrenado en combate desarmado, sino que tengo acceso a todo el arsenal del Cuerpo de Marines de los Estados Unidos y lo usaré en toda su extensión para limpiar tu miserable asno de la faz del continente, pequeña mierda. Si tan sólo pudieras haber sabido qué retribución profana tu pequeño comentario inteligente estaba a punto de derribar sobre ti, tal vez habrías tenido tu maldita lengua. Pero no podrías, no lo hiciste, y ahora estás pagando el precio, maldito idiota. Voy a mierda furia sobre ti y te ahogarás en ella. Estás muerta, hijo.

>sbarro

>Estás muerta, hijo.

Holy fuck this killed me

Yagg de sbarrow

It had the potential to be so much better but they blew it on just about every front.

The mermaid scene was pretty kino though

youtube.com/watch?v=9a5MSCTGFoY

Utter shit movie.
Doesn't explain where any Salazar's curse comes from, nor where Posideon is, why he left his trident, and why Will's curse is backfiring.
On and Davy Jones just shows up.

>Witch!

I feel like I'm the only who liked it

YACKSPARRO

WHORELOGIST

Why did he kill the English if he was a pirate hunter?

Probably bears a grudge against English privateers as well.

He says somewhere along the line what was good in him was taken and replaced with rage and hate. I think.

>why does a spanish navy guy hate the english in the 1700's?

>Will
>Davy Jones just shows up.
Haha just shove everything in one movie in a desperate attempt to milk it more.

YAG SPURDO

So wait, why was he cursed? Was it literally a cursed rock and wtf was the relation to the compass?
The soundtrack made that scene.

Sorry, Sir? Can you speak slower? I can't understand you.

>la tapa de mi clase
kekos!

>why Will's curse is backfiring
Fucking this. Also what happened to the whole "taking care of souls dead at sea" thing? Will just gave zero fucks and left his job?

I've seen them all, but don't remember that at all. I had to watch the trailer and it was like trying to remember the 134th time I drove to work.

Maybe he is still doing it but is no longer fucked over by the "can only go to land every ten years" shit

Well, thats certainly a possibility now that you mention it. However I believe it's more likely the writers just forgot or simply didn't care.

>HOLA JAGR SPWOW

>why is all the plot shit and have holes in this movie that isn't written by Ted Elliott when all the rest were?

Reminds me of this guy

WE NAMED THE MONKEY YAGG

In Dead Man’s Chest it is implied Sparrow got the compass from Tia Dalma

Now it was given to him by some rando when he was younger

fuck those movies

Are you actually implying any of them outside of the first were good?

These movies have always had plot holes.

Why is Barbossa a pirate lord if he was Jack's first mate?

Why did they waste 90% of the third movie trying to unleash Calypso when all she did was make a giant whirlpool?

OFFICIAL MOVIE RANKING
1 > 2 > 3 > 5 > 4

Pleb. Every one knows it's 2 > 1 > 3 > 4 > 5

There are thirty-odd souls of Spanish pirate hunters in a state of undeath stuck on a rock at sea at the beginning of the movie and have been there since Yak Sbarro first started growing hair on his nuts. You could argue that those count towards the "not ferried" amount of souls at sea. Jones didn't notice them because he went rogue decades before and was already transformed, Will was genuinely trying to do a good job but probably couldn't find them because Devil's Triangle magic. The curse still activated on a technicality.
Notice how he's just a tiny bit barnacly After 19 years, compare that with how quickly Bootstrap Bill goes from that stage to losing his mind and sprouting a coral reef on his back between movie 2 and 3.

the best one is the one where they shoot cannonballs at eachother in a whirlywhirl

>Why did they waste 90% of the third movie trying to unleash Calypso when all she did was make a giant whirlpool?

They were hoping she would help them defeat Cutler Beckett, who had her invincible lovecraftian psychopomp ex-boyfriend on a leash. Then this scene happened
youtu.be/JfMUt0Kb-1I
and the sea deities started to conspire against their captors.
The Brethren Court's plan backfired. Almost. But it also gave them a level playing field, Black Pearl vs Dutchman 1v1.

>That scene where the sharks jumps over a boat
Utter kino

>3 above 4 and 5

Nah. 2 > 1 > 4 = 5 > 3

If it's scurvy, it's a pirate
If it's well dressed and fancy, it's a pirate at the service of the English crown.

1>2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the rest