DISNEY

Can they ever be stopped?

Live-action remakes.

>Bill Condon's BEAUTY & THE BEAST, starring Emma Watson and Dan Stevens.

>Jon Favreau's THE JUNGLE BOOK 2,starring Neel Sethi.

>Jon Favreau's THE LION KING.

>Tim Burton's DUMBO.

>Guy Ritchie's ALADDIN.

>MALEFICENT 2, starring Angelina Jolie.

>CRUELLA, starring Emma Stone.

>TINKERBELL, starring Reese Witherspoon.

>SNOW WHITE. No director attached.

>PRINCE CHARMING. No director attached.

>MULAN. No director attached.

>PETER PAN. No director attached.

>THE LITTLE MERMAID. No director attached.

>THE SWORD IN THE STONE. No director attached.

>NIGHT ON BALD MOUNTAIN. No director attached.

>CHIP 'N DALE: RESCUE RANGERS. No director attached.

>ROSE RED, a movie about Snow White's rebellious younger sister. No director attached.

>GENIES, a spin-off of ALADDIN centered on the origin of the Genie. No director attached.

>Marc Foster's CHRISTOPHER ROBIN, centered on an adult Christopher Robin reuniting with his childhood companions led by Winnie the Pooh.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow-White_and_Rose-Red
imdb.com/list/ls000326958/
imdb.com/list/ls072900192/
imdb.com/list/ls006131736/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Film/TheAmazingSpiderManSeries
hollywoodreporter.com/news/disney-plans-musical-oliver-twist-ice-cube-hamilton-director-941178
youtube.com/watch?v=FInYxXpbJMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Joachim Ronning & Espen Sandberg's PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES, starring Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem.

>Guillermo Del Toro's THE HAUNTED MANSION, starring Ryan Gosling.

>JUNGLE CRUISE, starring Dwayne Johnson. Reportedly centers on a rugged explorer who guides a group of researchers through a perilous jungle to retrieve a rare flower.

>Jon Turteltaub's IT'S A SMALL WORLD.

It's guaranteed $$$$, so no.

Adaptations.

>Ava DuVarney's A WRINKLE IN TIME, starring Storm Reid and Chris Pine.

>Kenneth Branagh's ARTEMIS FOWL.

>James Mangold's CAPTAIN NEMO.

>Lasse Hallstrom's THE NUTCRACKER AND THE FOUR REALMS.

>INSPECTOR GADGET. No director attached.

>DELIAH DIRK, centered on the adventures of a young treasure hunter.

>ROCKETEERS, centered on a young woman who adopts the mantle of the Rocketeer at the height of the Cold War to prevent the jetpack technology from falling into the wrong hands.

>OLIVER TWIST, starring Ice Cube as Fagin.

>NOTTINGHAM & HOOD, a "Pirates of the Caribbean"-esque buddy adventure movie centered on Robin Hood and the Sheriff of Nottingham.

>DOM QUIXOTE, a "Pirates of the Caribbean"-esque version of the chronicles of Dom Quixote and Sancho.

>THE CHRONICLES OF PRYDAIN, a revamp of "The Black Cauldron" centered on an adventurous stable boy who must protect the kingdom from a monstrous army raised by the sinister Horned King.

Sequels & Remakes.

>Gary Marshall's MARY POPPINS RETURNS, starring Emily Blunt as Mary Poppins, with Meryl Streep and Lin-Manuel Miranda.

>DISENCHANTED, starring Amy Adams.

>SKY HIGH 2.

>Seth Grahame-Smith's SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES

>SPLASH, starring Channing Tatum as the Merman and Jillian Bell as the human he falls in love with.

Originals.

>James Ponsoldt's WILD CITY, "a family drama with fantastical elements".

>James Bobin's TRIBYVILLE, "a period piece musical comedy".

>HAPPILY EVER AFTER. Centers on a beautiful princess and charming prince that decide to separate after 10 years of marriage, sending shockwaves through their fairy tale community.

>THE WATER MAN, centered on father and son who must mend their strained relationship and work together to find a magical man known as "The Water Man", who might be able to cure the boy's mother from a terminal illness. Starring David Oyelowo and Oprah Winfrey as the parents.

>DASHING THROUGH THE SNOW, centered on a workholic police detective who receives help from Santa Claus to reconnect with his estranged son. Starring Kevin Hart as Santa.

>Mark Waters's MAGIC CAMP. Centers on a banker who returns to a magic camp he attended as a child to reclaim a prize that eluded him. Starring Adam Devine and Gillian Jacobs.

>DR. Q. Centered on an immigrant farmworker who manages to put himself through medical school and become an acclaimed neurosurgeon.

>>Guillermo Del Toro's THE HAUNTED MANSION, starring Ryan Gosling.

That's actually not a bad idea provided that Disney doesn't fucking cut Del Toro's hands when it comes to the horror.

>>INSPECTOR GADGET. No director attached.

YOU PEOPLE FUCKING TRIED THIS ALREADY, IT DIDN'T WORK AND IT'S NOT GOING TO FUCKING WORK, JUST LET THE INSPECTOR REST IN PEACE ALREADY

I'd watch every single one of these if they found a way to put The Rock in all of them.

Damn right he should have been Gaston.

Marvel Studios.

>James Gunn's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2, starring Chris Pratt and Zoe Saldana.

>Jon Watts's SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING, starring Tom Holland and Michael Keaton.

>Taika Waititi's THOR: RAGNAROK, starring Chris Hemsworth and Mark Ruffalo.

>Ryan Coogler's BLACK PANTHER, starring Chadwick Boseman and Michael B. Jordan.

>Joe & Anthony Russo's AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR, starring Chris Evand and Robert Downey Jr.

>Peyton Reed's ANT-MAN & THE WASP, starring Paul Rudd and Evangeline Lily.

>CAPTAIN MARVEL, starring Brie Larson.

>Joe & Anthony Russo's AVENGERS 4, starring Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr.

>>OLIVER TWIST, starring Ice Cube as Fagin

You made that shit up

>ROSE RED, a movie about Snow White's rebellious younger sister. No director attached.
You know you're running out of ideas when you have to resort to fucking fanfiction-tier "she secretly had a younger sister who was rebellious!" bullshit.

>NOTTINGHAM & HOOD, a "Pirates of the Caribbean"-esque buddy adventure movie centered on Robin Hood and the Sheriff of Nottingham.
I hope I'm reading this wrong because seriously making a buddy movie where Robin Hood teams up with the fucking Sheriff of Nottingham is a level of stupid I can't begin to comprehend.

Disney bad

DC good

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow-White_and_Rose-Red

give us a Gaston movie that rightfully shows him as the hero he was.

Rose Red was already an existant character associated with Snow White from fairy tales. The Disney Snow White cartoon character is going to go into public domain soon. Rose Red could work as a replacement.

imdb.com/list/ls000326958/
imdb.com/list/ls072900192/

imdb.com/list/ls006131736/
>13 pages

>A Brothers Grimm fairytale
Well I'll be damned, I'm an uncultured swine because I never knew that.

>CHIP 'N DALE: RESCUE RANGERS. No director attached.

>>DELIAH DIRK, centered on the adventures of a young treasure hunter.

I'm thinking Disney might try to work this into the Indiana Jones series. That way you can get a woman who is basically like Indiana, but without having to say she is his daughter or something like that. You can just have it take place in the same timeline. They could have her chase after some sort of artifact in one movie and then the same artifact reappears in an Indiana Jones sequel.

It also could help with some unfavorable portrayals of North Africans and Indians in the Indiana Jones movies. Although, they don't tend to get really bad complaints from people, it could cause a few problems if people started complaining about them more in the future. One of the main characters is Turkish and could be played by a Middle Eastern (especially Turkish) or North African actor. Plus, they could have portrayals of Middle Easterners and North Africans that possibly not many people would complain about.

However, maybe they won't actually connect the movies, but could still make an area at a Disney theme park that based around both her and Indiana Jones.

>>Guillermo Del Toro's THE HAUNTED MANSION, starring Ryan Gosling.

I don't think he's making that anymore really. Crimson Peak is what he made instead.

I want them to do animated remakes of live-action films. Do Mary Poppins but the live parts are now a cartoon and the animated bits are live-action.

>directed by Ray Jones

>Can they ever be stopped?
Why don't you get off your bitchin' bitch ass and try it, bitch?

>MULAN
There's already a live-action movie.

>Tim Burton's DUMBO

>Crimson Peak is what he made instead.
Well that's disappointing.

Most of these won't go through though

Hell, look at all the shit Sony had planned

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Film/TheAmazingSpiderManSeries

>Marc Foster's CHRISTOPHER ROBIN, centered on an adult Christopher Robin reuniting with his childhood companions led by Winnie the Pooh.
I really don't want this to enter production, I really don't like remakes or reboots but I'm super nostalgic for Winnie the Pooh.

>>DOM QUIXOTE, a "Pirates of the Caribbean"-esque version of the chronicles of Dom Quixote and Sancho.

At least there's no planned live-action Frozen movieyet

>>DOM QUIXOTE, a "Pirates of the Caribbean"-esque version of the chronicles of Dom Quixote and Sancho.

aka fuck you terry gilliam

>ROCKETEERS, centered on a young woman who adopts the mantle of the Rocketeer at the height of the Cold War to prevent the jetpack technology from falling into the wrong hands.
I'm incredibly up for this.

>Beauty and the Beast
>Emma Thompson
Okay, but who is going to play the beauty?

I both fear and anticipate the day the absolute madmen decide to make a Live-action remake of Zootopia.

When's the live action BAMBI remake, dammit?

>one man stands against the titan tyrant that is Disney and actually stands a chance
Would make for a good story, but is literally impossible.

Mulan is probably the only one I'll see. They should get Ming Na to be the mom.

Hunchback is the only Disney musical to have a good Broadway adaptation that deserves a movie

Disney: We don't know how to draw anymore. CGI is cool though, right?

All of these sound fun though

only if they cut the "it's a play within a play NARRATION" conceit

The narration in the play was carried over from Clopin's narration in the movie. It was pretty misused though.

>The narration in the play was carried over from Clopin's narration in the movie. It was pretty misused though.

Clopin didn't narrate throughout the entire film. He narrated at the beginning and the end. In the musical it was a constant disservice to the story and the audience. "And then Quasimodo felt THIS and THAT, and did THIS (which you can see but hey)" etc.

Quasimodo's hunchbacked penis on the big screen

He's also lined up for Scrooge dude.

They already did it. They were on Once Upon a Time.

Will Mary Poppins be Nude in the new film? Always wanted her to do a naked umbrella float. Would stick my broomstick between her bedknobs anytime.

Holy shit I thought you were joking.
HOW CAN WE STOP THE MOUSE

Why no Song of the South remake?

Emma Watson is the beauty. Emma Thompson is Mrs. Potts.

they did zootopia (dystopian one), it wasnt received well by audiences.

mister twister pls

hollywoodreporter.com/news/disney-plans-musical-oliver-twist-ice-cube-hamilton-director-941178

>>Gary Marshall's MARY POPPINS RETURNS, starring Emily Blunt as Mary Poppins, with Meryl Streep and Lin-Manuel Miranda.
kino

Would make for an interesting race-swap...

>PETER PAN
Again? Wasn't there just a huge box office bomb live action Peter Pan starring Huge Jackman as Hook?

You'd think they'd learn their lesson.

>Guillermo Del Toro's THE HAUNTED MANSION, starring Ryan Gosling.
>Kenneth Branagh's ARTEMIS FOWL.
>DR. Q. Centered on an immigrant farmworker who manages to put himself through medical school and become an acclaimed neurosurgeon.
These sound good.

>James Bobin's TRIBYVILLE, "a period piece musical comedy".
For some reason this is catching my attention.

Change it to Lethal Weapon-esque and I am a hundred percent on board, regardless of IMDB/Metacritic/Tomatometers.

>Robin, what are you doing? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
>Interrogating a suspect. What does it look like?
>YOU CAN'T DO THAT. THIS ISN'T THE DARK AGES.
>Do you wanna find The King or not?
>Shit. Shit. I'm too old for this.

*Robin gets three bullseyes with 3 bow of varying sizes, smirks at Sheriff*
>What? You lay in bed with them or what?

>We're in pursuit, hold your ground!
>Is that Locksley?
>I believe it is. Ten crowns they get to the platoon first.
>Oh, look, The Sheriff is at the reins.
>I'll take my crowns back now. DISHONEST. DISHONEST.

>OLIVER TWIST, starring Ice Cube as Fagin.
All other movies are cancelled. There's no need to make any more now.

>Can Disney be stopped.

Better men then you have tried and failed.

>Starring Kevin Hart as Santa.

Why haven't they just bought a country yet?

awful

Snow white isn't going to go into the public domain until 2032. And disney will probably get the copy right extended again anyway seeing mickey mouse would go into the public domain first.

theres no money in that

>JUNGLE CRUISE, starring Dwayne Johnson. Reportedly centers on a rugged explorer who guides a group of researchers through a perilous jungle to retrieve a rare flower.
If they don't get attacked by giant snakes then I'm not seeing it.

>that fucking plot
Hwat

>Tim Burton's DUMBO.
good lord, no

We'll never get fantasy movies that aren't based on fairy tales, will we?

Have you guys seen the new avatar animatronics they going to use from here on out? HORY SHITARU
youtube.com/watch?v=FInYxXpbJMg

>This is gonna be the same thing for the Star wars battle ride.

we did in the 80's and 90's

>>DR. Q. Centered on an immigrant farmworker who manages to put himself through medical school and become an acclaimed neurosurgeon.

>immigrant
>surgeon