Is hot ones one of the only genuinely good things to watch on youtube...

Is hot ones one of the only genuinely good things to watch on youtube? I feel like I always learn so much about celebrities in a genuine way as well as gaining a lust for spicy food.

Nice thread

t-thanks senpai

>dude we're having conversations but eating HOT WINGS!!

Rivetting

Professor Dr. Jordan Peterson has some pretty insightful lectures on youtube. Both his college lectures and his series on the Bible are enlightening.

CLEAN YOUR ROOM

That's literally the gimmick but it's still pretty well done, it does show more of peoples' character. I gained respect for some people and lost some for others (such as dj khaled who put on an abysmal show. Pathetic.)

>r*dditor plebian can't even spell riveting

Go watch some capeshit... Leave interview kino to Sean Evans...

>Jordan Peterson
oh shit I didnt know, I'll check out his channel.

Good stuff OP

It actually is good, and I have never eaten hot wings. The segment towards the end where he asks the longest and most difficult questions while the guest is coughing and sweating trying to answer is youtube-kino.

What does riveting mean in this context?

go watch his first appearnce on JRE for a quick rundown

Great diversity between guests also, from Cara Delevingne to fucking Mac DeMarco and George Miller or whatever Joji's name is.

Yeah it's something truly unique and if the cable network tried that they would probably get sued by the wrong person

pretty comfy to watch desu. I like it

Henry Rollins episode was pretty good also

I love you guys

pretty good until that ending

That ending was the best

i'm not arguing with Satan

Who should they got next on the show?

this thread feels like a trap made by mods who're trying to weed out redditors

The show works because Sean is a really great and subtle interviewer.

Haven't seen that one yet! James Franco and Bryan Cranston was ok.

Nicest thread in a long while, love you guys strictly no homo

What does hot ones have to do with reddit?

Sean is an asshole and insincere but I like him and he's a fun host. I really do find it awkward when he's nice to his guests in one ep and then shit talks them to other guests in another episode.

Just kys.

Sean?

We're not like other interview shows... because celebrities are eating hot sauce lmao!

How fucking dumb do you have to be to enjoy this garbage?

Does the host have autism? Honest question.

Never heard him shit talk people, but I haven't watched a lot of episodes. He praised Riff Raff in the Joji-episode.

>celeb worship
>youtube inteerview schtick
>nothing of real value to learn
>shit cold wings

this e-celeb shit needs to go. Fucking trash.

No

Literally rëddit: the hot wings challenge/interview

>I really do find it awkward when he's nice to his guests in one ep and then shit talks them to other guests in another episode.

Top 5 things that never happened

Not really, he's an ex jock who doesn't seem to get happy. He never smiles sincerely but he's trying to make bank so he keeps a smile but you can tell it's not genuine, it doesn't reach his eyes.

He's genuine about some people, but he says shit about how people clown around on his show. Was chill with DJ khaled but in another episode he called him pathetic kek. I like it though, it's a part of his character.

Nice quads but the show is at least better than guy-behind-desk-laughs-his-ass-off-whenever-guest-in-a-sofa-says-anything

r-eddit? do you have a speech problem?

What little I had. I mean he had like 2 bottles or something and it was just pitiful watching him talking about how he was the best

He talked shit to Khaled's face when he quit. Sean is definitely genuine. The show would be hard to watch without him.

I don't want him replaced. I think he's charming and fits the show perfectly. I watched the DJ Khaled episode ages ago now, I remember him condescending at many turns but I'm not sure if this is a false memory or not.

yes? so what. grow up.

the interviewer seems off in some way, like one of those guys that everyone likes but yourself, and you can't put your finger on why you don't like him, and then he turns out to be a serial rapist and you think "i knew it!"

The only bad thing i can say about this is that it's annoying that Sean remains unfazed while his guests suffer.
Dude's so used to capsaicin that he doesn't even give a shit anymore until the last dab and even then he's fine

Otherwise,it's really comfy,hasn't reached normiedom yet and the guests are relevant for the most part.

Who are all these anti-shills? Most likely the same reddit-spouting tween I guess.

Idk, wished they had better guests than a of boring celebrities. Sean Evens is also the most boring host, it's like he's so hollow and fake and has no personality

I like it.

He definitely didn't let up when Khaled tried to bullshit away him giving up.

It's slowly drifting away from what made it so good. The editing and the sound cues are very forced nowadays, instead of feeling natural like before. The only thing holding this up is the crew's research team, and I think they might be slipping too. These last couple of interviews didn't have the traditional deep cuts question they used to have.

I've only liked a few of them. Like some other user said you can really tell which guest he cares about and which ones he doesn't. Feels like watching someone do a job rather than watching someone talk shit and have fun

Good show. The other stuff they do is also good.

I liked the fact he barely responded to them at all.

based

>but muh secret club
Neck yourself

dont mention it Sean

actually every aspect sucks and is boring, the guy should be replaced with a comedian, the only good part is a good guest, the rest is shit

This guy gets it

I don't watch youtube involving food because I get hungry every time and then I remember my fridge is empty.

hey user, your fridge is empty

it's true

post fridge

i rly liked the Steve-O and black science man interviews

what would be interesting is interviewing the people who own the hot sauce companies or work for them that are used in the show, pepper experts, chicken wing factory engineers etc

>Bull cum?

>meme model turned actress and 2 musicians who make bland shit for 16 year olds

wow amazing

>and I have never eaten hot wings.
Go eat some hot wings now

>66 replies, 37 posters

is this high quality shilling?

i enjoy the show, gimmick works to enchance the interview

Sean is unironically a better interviewer than late night TV hosts.

No idea who the fuck this guy is. How did he secure all these high profile guests?

>it's a "they get to the wing that tastes fucking awful" part of the episode

Why haven't they replaced that sauce yet?

The channel that uploads the interviews is owned by Complex magazine which is like a hip hop/rap culture mag which probably explains why the first few guests are rappers.

>i enjoy the show, gimmick works to enchance the interview

this, it seems like a lot of the people that come on the show have preset answers but then they get fucking bombarded by hot sauce and they answe more sincerely then they usually would

>chicken wing factory engineers

thats not a profession you mongoloid

The bald headed host is literally the definition of Bugman

Engineer does not always mean Professional Engineer. I mean think of Power Engineers or Train Engineers, both professions that are without question called "engineer" but are not professional engineers.