You turn around and see Luan standing next to you

You turn around and see Luan standing next to you.

Wat do?

Call the crew

You should check that grill in your mouth, because your smoking.

look around for cops

Definitely nothing involving any lewd actions.

Pun her down on the bed.

I love Luan SO FUCKING MUCH

Luanfags are the worst cancer bar none.

Lynnfags are worse

Nah it's Lenifags.

Ask where her mother is.

autism

Ask her where Leni is

I'd be very confused since my door's locked

bump

Wonder how the hell she got into my 3rd floor apartment without using the door

How she'll ever date or find a husband is a mystery; you'd go insane in seconds listening to her horrible puns and one-liners.

Speak for yourself

Is this the Luan thread?

Ask her if she's doing a performance at Maggie's.

Punch that little bitch in the stomach for all her horrible vomit-inducing pitiful excuses for puns.

I would bully her.

Luan Loud doesn't have brain power to fucking think her way out of a paper bag. She's a fucking retard. I've talked to her, I know who she is, she's a dumb bitch. I'm sorry, okay... And if she ever fucks with me... If she ever puts me in some sort of self-defense situation, and I have to legally defend myself, I'm not going to initiate violence against her. But if she comes at me in an alley-way and tries to do anything, I'm gonna fuck her up so badly, I will put her in the fucking ground in a fucking box. I'll take extra time... I'll take EXTRA TIME. It won't be a quick self-defense situation, I'll be nailing her punching her in the back, I'll be punching her in the back of the neck, I'll be boxing her eyes in, break both of her orbital bones. I'm gonna destroy Luan Loud, physically, so badly, that the people who are gonna have to clean her up, they're gonna be puking after they see what I've done to her. I want them to know how I feel about her so I'm gonna fuck her up so bad that she makes them puke when they see her bruised, mangled body. IF she ever did anything to me to warrant that legally. Now, I would NEVER... EVER initiate violence against her, but that's what would happen.

But the age of consent here is 16.

>tfw she says no
>tfw you don't stop

No this is Patrick

>tfw you tell her no
>tfw she tells shouts no back in your face
>tfw she doesn't stop
>tfw you don't stop
>tfw you're both consenting adults and the only thing stopping you from pursuing a relationship with her is your anxiety
>tfw she has the spine that you lack and uses it to take advantage of your generous nature

>jpg
disgusting

not this fucking /mlp/ meme

Observe that the JPG is fully half the size of the PNG.

t. wasting Moot's valuable server space with images that take miles and forever to load isn't very nice

>Moot

What's a Moot?

Don't stand so close to me.

>almost 2017
>caring about the weeb of moot.

Get back to Sup Forums.

Lori: Dies at 52 of complications from diabetes and hyper obesity
Leni: Dies at 31 after slipping on a banana peel and falling down several flights of stairs
Luna: Dies at 34 of a heroin OD
Luan: Dies at 44 of a cocaine OD
Lynn: Dies at 46 of an enlarged heart from steroid abuse
Lincoln: Dies at 33 in a shootout with police
Lucy: Hangs herself at 22
Lana: Dies at 57 of cancer
Lola: Dies at 46 of a prescription drug OD
Lisa: Dies at 83 of old age
Lily: Dies at 22 in a college frat party gone horribly wrong

I think it's a gay sex position.

Wait, why are these all negative?

Any of you got more of those massive loudhouse related waifu collages?. I can swear there is one of Lynn out there, I regret not saving them.

literally

chapter 3 when?

There's at least 5 different fetishes in this montage alone.

complain that the main protagonist of the show has such severe autism it hurts to watch

She needs to get graped in the mouth.

Lift up her skirt.
If she protests, I'll say it was just a joke.
If not, I proceed to lock the door.

>going through all this crap to get thicc
>Not going the easy route and pumping out a lot of kids.

step it up Luan.

Man I can feel the summer hate again looking at that pic

I didn't think nostalgia was possible for stuff you enjoyed a lot a few months ago

Is there any art of her dressed up as Silvia from Viewtiful Joe?

Old age is negative? What's a positive death then?

>"Howdy."
>"How'd E what?"
>*bah-dum-tiss*

Lori: Becomes a white trash single mom
Leni: Becomes a devoted, loving wife and mother but is really too dumb to care for her kids properly
Luna: Becomes a punk rocker who right as she's reaching the peak of her fame dies at 27 of a drug overdose
Luan: Becomes a SNL cast member. Struggles with cocaine addiction and rehab for years.
Lynn: Becomes a professional athlete, then gets really disillusioned and turns to drinking when she realizes that people don't take female athletes seriously. She eventually dies in her 50s of liver cirrhosis.
Lincoln: Becomes an ordinary boring 9-5 office drone with a wife and 2 kids, but the repressed memories from his childhood lead him to periodically turn to drinking and become abusve of them
Lucy: Becomes a lunatic who holds seances in her house and calls up Coast To Coast AM repeatedly and drives them nuts--her kids all become fedora atheists, Wiccans, and extreme Christfags.
Lana: Becomes a dyke lesbian
Lola: Becomes a runway model. Is extremely narcissistic, obsessed with her looks and weight, abuses her kids, and suffers from anorexia. She finally dies of a drug overdose in her 40s.
Lisa: Becomes a college professor. Her kids become academics and artists.
Lily: Becomes a crazy hippie and a nudist. Her kids become vegans/hippies/radical feminists/Democrat campaign workers.

7/10

>tfw you try to convince yourself you love TLH for its art and content, when deep down you only watch it for your waifu Luan and you will never escape this truth

I love her. I really do.

Any lewd green text or pastebins with her?

Man, I love these. Here's the Lynn one. Not sure if there is a bigger version out there.

I would make sure that it's not Fools Day. She might want to do "things" to me.

A) Get in good with the parents by saying I'm actually Lori's friend and Luan seemed cool to hang out with to ease their suspicion
B) Take her out on a few dates, nothing romantic just hanging out and pulling pranks on people and laughing at all her jokes
C) Play it cool and wait about 4-5 years until we really start dating
D) Tell her that I'd like to kiss her but I should work my way up, then kiss her neck. Get it? Work my way up to her neck to her lips? Heh heh heh!
E) MARRY HER!
F) Have children

It's the perfect plan really.

>Tfw it will never be the summer of 2016, where JumpJump constantly updated his comic, ever again

You're forgetting the part where she becomes a famous comedian, and then stops being cool because she decides she cares about women's rights and presidential campaigns and shit like that.

Give her a joke that suits her taste
By joke I mean my dick
and by taste I mean she'll pleasure me with her tongue