youtube.com/watch?v=fpENSh-uudQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blood !?

Crimson copper smelling blood

AND PISS AND SHIT

>bits of sick

"Mike stared in disbelief as his hands fell off."

reboot when

It was a right off, so I stood on it's head.

We had a great thread yesterday. Nice to see people love Darkplace so much. And cheers again the user who found the audio commentary version, they're hilarious.

In the background, there was a pigeon.

Padre is the best character.

is there a torrent?

THAT'S ALL WE KNOW, RICK!

every fucking sentence of these intros is genius

She's smoooth
as ice
cold to the touch
and it isn't very nice

I thought that was the, now fat, Christian Bale on that photo.

Darkplace is a shit series. Too post-ironic and memey

>muh parody of 80s television LOOOOL! so funnay

IT crowd is way funnier than this shite. this belongs on after hours Adult Swim and it shows. fuck this idiosyncratic pseudo pretentious horsefuck cock

Garths not a bad actor. You know he seems to remember his lines. Which I supose he should do. Because he wrote them that morning.

the real irony is that you are the one who is too pretentious to enjoy darkplace

I had a cat once, i dropped a sofa on it, it was a write off so i stood on its ed.

What the fuck does it mean?

I saved it just for this occasion.
digbt.org/Garth-Marenghi-s-Darkplace-Complete-Series-Extras-43

Was weird seeing him on Back, he's not done much TV work since Darkplace.

he euthanised his cat

youtube.com/watch?v=fpENSh-uudQ

Anybody here watch the follow up?

was he good? might watch it if he's in it

>idiosyncratic pseudo pretentious horsefuck cock

user I think the entire point of Darkplace went right over your head. The characters are supposed to be pretentious idiots. The whole joke of the show is that Darkplace is a shitty TV show, but the egos of the people involved won't let them admit they made a shit show. All the talk of Darkplace being censored by networks and shit is a cover for the fact that Garth and co can't admit they made something bad.

And making fun of really shitty sitcoms and dramas from 80s. I don't think a lot of people realize how many shows were made in the 80s and failed.

I've only seen the first episode and he's only there in short flashbacks, as he plays David Mitchell's character's father who's deceased.

I do wonder what happened to him cause you rarely every see him after Darkplace. He was in an episode of Toast of London but that is literally the only other time I've seen him on telly.

He doesn't like the jews

A little research shows that he hasn't done much in recent years, only appearing as a one-off character in a sitcom here and there, doesn't seem like you could make a living off of that. Maybe we ghost-writes for obscure comedy things for TV or radio

You and he were buddies...weren't you...?

The laugh track ruins it. Bitch Killer is kino though. Perfect parody of sleazy 70's exploitation.

maggots
maggots
maggots
maggots
........ maggots

MOVIE WHEN!?!

Flying objects?! It beggars belief.

Is Garth Marenghi based on a particular horror author, like Stephen King? Or is he just a parody of self-obsessed authors in general?
A lot of the pre-episode stuff where he reads from one of his books made me think they were shitting on Stephen King.