Sup Forums logic

Sup Forums logic
>fuck white genocide, these fucking immigrants are destroying our culture and people

>lel fuck native americans, it's funny they got defeated by us, right? they're just the inferior culture that they got defeated by us

fucking idiots. you cant whine against your culture and people being destroyed and celebrate anothers being destroyed. i despise white genocide and the eternal juden but you're retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers & SocJus feminist
>dam whitey bein succesful
Sup Forums explanation: Whites have a High-IQ

Sup Forums & stormfront
>damn jews bein successful
Sup Forums explanation: DA JOOOOOOS

>implying America was ever meant to be inhabited by humans

>you cant whine against your culture and people being destroyed and celebrate anothers being destroyed.
Faggot.

I'm for mine and want theirs destroyed.

congratulations, you've got muslim logic.

you could say the same about any land.

>Happy when we win a fight
>Angry when we lose a fight
REALLY
MAKES
ME
THINK

If we all had Muslim logic the world would belong to the Europeans and we'd have probably colonised space. Shame.

You faggot. Life is a tontine.

jews having a disproportionate amount of power and an ingroup preference = bad for non jews

most whites do not have an ingroup preference anymore in western countries

You don't actually expect pol to be logical do you?

The Indians fought back, retard.
Why shouldnt we do the same?

>world would belong to europeans

fuck off degenerate. Every race deserves to have their own pure continent governed by their own people.

>muh space travel

space travel is idiotic, and doesn't matter

le deus vult meme XD

whats this from?? I like WWI things.

neopol are idiots who support jews.

we should fight back. but Sup Forums says the indians deserved to be genocided and have their culture destroyed. and yet they cry when white culture and our people are destroyed.

One culture is worth saving. One culture consisted of literal savages who hadn't even invented an alphabet

i was told it was from pink floyds "the wall" movie. that's all I know, and it may not be true.

that looks like communist propaganda

>thinking technology is good

fuck off cuck. Read industrial society and it's future

Except all these "savages" lived good, happy, healthy lives like humans are supposed to.

it may be, but i'm certainly not a dirty jewish communist.

Those civilizations were in South America retard. North American natives greatest feats of construction were wooden huts and tepees. They were savages that wanted to attack the colonizers instead of integrate into their much better civilization

we were just humble

also that hut looks pretty comfy desu

>thinking civilisation is good.

They still stem from the same halpogrouping and still share the same DNA as North American Indians.

LOL you fucking mong Thr natives lost because 1.they allowed immigrants from a wildly different culture to subvert their race and culture, you know kindve of like pol tries to prevent muslims and blacks from doing. Ofcourse number two is guns and wit you fucking short sighted retard

t. ahmed

America was created to contain the evil spirit Satan to prevent it from escaping into the world and exerting its influence on the human race.

that's what the majority of the cucked white populace are doing.

such a great argument. of course degenerates like you would resort to name calling instead of having a good discussion.

also, trump is a dirty jew. he should be gassed like every other jew.

>Trade lands for bead
>Die at a rate of 90% to disease and sickness Euros brought with them unexpectedly

It's kind of funny, but you're such a mindless cuck you wouldn't get it.

Ok but there was literally nothing worth saving or preserving from them imo

Being a parasite is very lucrative, but please stop trying to make others say that parasites are superior to working, civilization building men.

Faggot.

That's how blacks and Jews think of the white race

nice generalisation.

their culture, their blood, their people. The arguement "there was nothing worth preserving or saving from them" could be used for ANYONE.

renders ur last pic even more retarded than before

>90% of indians dying from Europeans disease
>Generalization

I know this is bait, but you could be better at it.

>these two strawmen I made do not coincide

Their culture was neolithic its not worth preserving.

stormfront has never denied the jews being absurdly intelligent. people bitch about jews because they practice very extreme levels of religious nepotism that borders on monopoly and can almost completely shut out non-jews from a handful of professions. good fucking luck succeeding in the film industry as a non-jew.

does it matter that they died from Disease? they still unfortunately got their culture destroyed. my post isn't bait, just because it conflicts with your shitty opinion it doesn't have to be bait.

No, they had a rich culture and people. Just like whites. and lesser technology is good.

le strawman arguement lol!!!!

We aren't whiling we are fighting back

If the natives had successfully fought back the continent would still be all native

I for one actually respect the tribes who decided to fight even though they probably knew they would lose. It's better to die fighting than to live like a cuck

Jews are definitely an example to follow when it comes to success. I don't think people here have a problem with them being successful. They have a problem woth Jews then using their powers in the media and politics to push anti-White agendas.

stop whining

Indians got wiped out a long fucking time before any of us were born. Joking about it now might be in poor taste, but it does not make us guilty of genocide.

sure

>these fucking immigrants are destroying our culture and people
>lel fuck native americans

Not our people tho, why would we have any other attitute?

lol you are mindless, they traded land for beads just like how our own governments let them in.

We white people had neolothic cultures back in 12,000 B.C so there is no reason for any neolithic cultures to still exist in this time if we have long evolved past it

>>lel fuck native americans, it's funny they got defeated by us, right?
They got defeated by you, Dad.

You colonizing asshole.

northern europeans lived on a cold strip of shitty land, the others did not

>wanting to have a good discussion without name calling
>starts off his argument with 'fucking idiots'

Nice try muhammad

What shitty opinion?

That 90% of indians were killed by european diseases?

Is that my shitty opinion? We need to be clear britbong. After all. this isn't bait, as you said.

Please don't make fun of me it hurts my feelings. I felt that the strawman statement was valid because you were painting all of Sup Forums to have the two opinions you constructed when I dont believe those two and many other Sup Forums posters dont.

Now little leaf what's your point? I doubt you have one so I'll tell a story instead.

imagine you're a settler going down the mississippi, on one side of the river you've got whirlpools waiting to destroy your ship and suck you down, on the other side you've got indians waiting to scalp you and kill you.

Sound rough? Well it was reality for many of them, and then here in 2016 they get to look down from heaven as a FUCKING LEAF disregards them as evil bigots who killed mug noble savage.

Also, why the fuck does everyone pretend America wasn't a colony of Britain with British generals during this time, are you literally retarded?

you're a terrible troll, i know you're a troll but a shit-tier one

>I think they'll assimilate and be more like us
>is wearing "white" clothing

Kek

lol, these fucking leaves.

I'd rather watch Canada burn than Israel at this point.

But seriously, what the fuck are you trying to say?

There is no reason for them not to be as civilized as their fellow Europeans.

European culture is shit

you're a bad troll

Whites culture degenerated since 12000 becoming shit tier

and? Same people, you're literally retarded

Did Europeans make the disease?

well you are the one who's trolling

Actually Americans are the biggest shitposters due to sheer numbers

I think the whole "other countries are shitposters" is a meme created so that we have to buy US proxies to have an intelligent conversation on here

I don't give a shit what they think we've actually made contributions to society. So have blacks and Jews. What have native Americans contributed?

>Troll, troll, troll, bad troll

You're 100% a shill, no one else works this hard to disregard anything that they can't argue against.

Why don't you just tell me educate myself while you're at it? Being the worthless waste of oxegen that you are.

Animal husbandry did

see
Why should we have mercy for our enemies when they show us none?
Why should we weep for the destruction of savage cultures that skinned men alive and and engaged in mass human sacrifice?

Primitive cultures are better.

I am not responsible for what my ancestors did.

That's because my namecalling also has an opinion and valid reasoning.

that "muh invasion of north america was justified".

Look at the answers. Most do. Most people on Sup Forums don't have an opinion, they just go with the crowd.

it was a british colony

Sorta I guess?

>says nothing, is a faggot, calls me a troll even if my post is 100% factual
>A fucking leaf

>troll troll troll
Because you are obvious

>since 12000

Since 1945

FTFY

>fucking idiots. you cant whine against your culture and people being destroyed and celebrate anothers being destroyed.

of course we can

but user, romunz wuz nurdicks

Yeah, we get it it, you kike loving cock sucking leaves are the real victim here.

We really, really get it.

Report to RCMP hate crime unit

CCPGrey PLEASE LEAVE
take jared diamond with you...

In what way?

You realize you're a Goddamn robot? A worthless human with no real opinion of your own? A fucking tool?

Say something to argue against, you can't becuase you'r a weak limp wristed faggot leaf that has never had a day of hard work or strife in your pathetic excuse for an existence.

The Native Americans gave no mercy to the settlers because the settlers were immigrants coming into the land and replacing the people, just as the muzzies are doing now.

Just because their culture was "savage" it doesn't mean it should have been destroyed and their pure blood diluted with the European races. Leave them to do their thing, leave Europe to do our thing, leave every continent and stop invading them.

stop whining

The typical burger and it's doublethink:

>only some states make shitty posts. It depends on area
>EVERYONE in Canada, the second largest country is EXACTLY the same

>America is the greatest country in the world hahaha yuropoors
>America has become so shitty and degenerate since the 1950s. We need to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Savages don't make civilization, they died becuase they sat in their mud for thousands of years waiting on the white man.

>knowing ccpgrey mentioned this
took a class in political science where diamond was part of the curriculum

Oh look, he's arguing country shit now, and has completely disregarded the original topic of indian americans.

You can try all day you faggot leaf, but I'm better and smarter than you, always have been, always will be.

>Implying I can't fight the murder of my culture
Typical Brit tbqhfam

Fuck off.
Veni, vidi, vici.

sure

Civilisation is a bad thing. Read the entirety of Industrial society and it's future, and you'll understand why. Europe has degenerated since the time we embraced civilisation.

Whatever. Flags have ruined Sup Forums. Things like A FUCKING LEAF. Or POO IN LOO. Or SHART IN MART are tools that (((they))) use to divide the board against itself.

this is just truth.
Whites - good, kindness, prosperity, progress.
Browns - evil, dumb, poor, violence

HURR POL LOGIC
>GOOD GUYS GET KILLED THATS BAD!
>EVIL GUYS GET KILLED THATS GOOD!
>fucking idiots. you cant whine against your culture and people being destroyed and celebrate anothers being destroyed!!

Yep, you poor victim.

You started with the country bulshit.

>smarter
What's your IQ then? Or can you only give a reasonable estimate

>Civilization is bad, educate yourself

Thanks muhammad

>You started with the country bulshit.

Are you literally retarded? Every post I made was original about the indian Americans, and you worthless faggots just stuck your fingers in your ears and screamed "NO"

Like the bitches you are.

I need to know what people think in order to know if it is wrong.
>diamond part of the curriculum
I'm sorry for you, I had a history teacher in secondary school who pushed GGS hard.

He was also a closet homosexual and taught his class like as an unapologetic liberal. Nice man though...

>space travel is idiotic, and doesn't matter

100 years ago:

>Air travel is idiotic and doesn't matter

2000 years ago

>Sea travel is idiotic and doesn't matter

PS. I fixed your comma use, you illiterate fuck.

We are (((alt right))) nao.

Wow, great arguement. Please, read industrial society and it's future. Civilisation is decadent and destroys.

editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf

Wrong.
The Indians skinned settlers alive because it was their custom to do so. They believed that an honorable warrior's death was one in which he was forced to endure the most pain possible. This wasn't a defensive response born from desperation saved solely for the invaders from over the sea, this was their norm for martial interaction.

It doesn't matter what "should" have been done, because what is done is done and was done hundreds of years ago. It's sad that they are a functionally extinct race, but that is what they are. No amount of your bellyaching about how "it's not fair" will bring them back, anymore than the tribes they wiped out long before the white man arrived can ever be resurrected by bellyaching.

>Educate yourself

How about you address one of my earlier posts before I go spend my precious time reading your liberal lies?

Might makes right. The strongest will prevail.

We are just trying to convince the members of our race that there is no shame in being who we are and to actually defend themselves.