Hillary?

BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ
hillaryclinton.com/page/tax-returns/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Notice how they left out the crooked part

Donald's in the best health billions can buy.

Hillary's coughing up Lil Pepes.

How could this to wrong?

why don't they just use a direct screenshot

What a surprise

How about releasing your tax returns first, Drumpf?

They changed the font too. Those bastards!

Clinton News Network

Based Sweden BTFO drumpf

(they did)

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ

45k likes on that tweet. Now that is social media presence

CTR Shills here.
I'd honestly be interested in her taxes for this fiscal year. Reveal just how much she has been paid by Wall Street for private speeches where no reporters are allowed.

And let's not forget the Clinton Foundation, effectively hiding millions. Pay to play everyone, just donate to the Clintons.

Record status: corrected

How is a billionaire (as Donald trump claims to be) paying the same tax rate as a plumber making 150k/year or his entire tax plan, including abolishing the estate tax and having Verizon and GE paying the same rate as a mom and pop store.

We have seen time and time again these cancerous tax policies genocide the middle class.

hillaryclinton.com/page/tax-returns/

How's your viral load? It sounds like it's not high enough. Why don't you go get yourself some more diversity, it might calm you down a bit.

Can you read?
>taxes for this fiscal year
Not 2015. Obviously we can't see the 2016 tax return, but I'd love to see just how many, and for how much, paid to have her in their pocket.

Thank you for Making America Great Again!
1 TrumpCoin has been deposited to your account.

It's because he can hire accountants who make sure he earns money in a way that it is either not taxed, or taxed less.

I'm not a fan of the laws, but if I could take advantage of them I would. There's no honor in handing hundreds of thousands of dollars to the government every year if you can avoid it.

is this fucking real?

>CTR actually pays people to shill
>Let's try to throw them off by accusing genuine Trump supporters of being paid!
I do this for free, but nice attempt at Correcting the Record!

Sarcasm? Hillary's delete your account tweet was at like 650k last I checked.

Why do people call him Donald Drumpf? Is it just to be an ironic snowflake? I honestly don't get it, a lot of people's ancestors changed their name to Americanize the pronounciations, I'm not saying you should stop, because I have literally no idea why buthurts call him by his ancestors last name.

They call him 'drumpf' because their only source of news is John Oliver.

Holy shit I didn't even notice that. Sneaky bastards.

I do it because it triggers you so damn much.
And "Drumpf" just sounds so stupid and funny. The dumbest german surname of all time. DRUMPF. Sounds like a shart noise.

HILLARY WILL SHART: DEFECATE AT DEBATE

TRUMP WILL WIN

KEK WILLS IT

Oh my god, what did it say?

I find it quite ironic that John Oliver, defender of fugees, is making fun of Trump's grandfather's name, who was a German refugee.
Not very tolerant if you ask me.

good catch. fucking propagandists.

In reality, all it does is out yourself as an idiot whose sole news source is John Oliver.

Trump is retarded. Her medical record is clean. Don't you think that a Secretary of State use an alias when she went to her private doctor ?

>no u

Please shoah yourself

Drumpf needs to stfu

LOL I agree

Come on now

>it triggers you so damn much
Kek, you really think that? Keep going swedecuck, I thought you were just tired of nobody giving you attention.

>and "Drumpf" just sounds so stupid and funny
That's true. Pretty funny how the only actual thing wrong with him is something that he had no control over and was changed presumably before he was born.

>The ol "No you" argument is best argument.

Calling him "Drumpf" always brings in replies, so it's pretty obvious that you get triggered.

Just stop replying to us Drumpfposters.

We can America just like you Pakistan 2.0 if Hillary is elected.

Crooked is a very sensitive word.

So they could remove to word crooked.

I think both needs to release their tax records. I know Hillary will have no problem doing so! Trump?

(They didn't)

Press F to pay respect.

>Notice how they left out the crooked part
Notice how they left out the Follow part too!

those aren't part of his tweet, but thanks for correcting the record anyway!

stop intentionally mispronouncing a german name, sven

>those aren't part of his tweet,
Well, if you want a genuine screenshot... besides, it's not about the tweet, it's about the message.

>an deportation force

that was her one big tweet. The rest of her tweets get 2-5k while Trump's average about 17k (hillary's twitter account is absolute trash tier marketing)

Hillary is also at 8.5M followers while Trump stands at 11.something million

Yes, and they changed the message.

I'm gunna help you out Sven.
It brings in replies because people are laughing at you, not that they are upset.

look at trumps @ in the cnn screenshot, its different

TRump?

Kek

Hillary has Doc Choc

The left is all about label politics. You're a shitlord if you call Caitlyn Jenner "Bruce," but it's funny to call Donald Trump "Drumpf."