Which one?

Which one?

2nd thread today

Why this is important to the shills I don't know.

Did you post this because someone, (i.e., I), made a post complaining that Frasier got five Best Comedy Emmys, and Seinfeld only got one? There's not much other reason to compare them, but think Frasier is a very inferior series that comes across as classy compared to Seinfeld. Anyway, I think I "get" Frasier, (I understand all all the jokes), but I don't get the appeal, so Seinfeld.

Seinfeld is the greatest sitcom of all time. Runners up are Curb and Frasier.

Both suck.

Both are farrrrrrrrrrr superior than any tv/movies made today.

Why split hairs?

It was recently discovered that Kelsey Grammer hired a social influence company. That’s why we’re seeing so many threads.

>Comfort vs ???

I like them both, but I like Seinfeld a little more. It has a weirdness to it that I enjoy that Frasier kind of lacks.

Wow, and the first thread shit on Fraser. Reverse psychology, general incompetence, or does Grammar want to shit on his life work?

And the truth comes out

>working this hard to discredit a sitcom that hasn't been on the air in 15 years

W-E-W

Cool '''thread''' though

Let's be real here nigger. The best part of Seinfeld is George and Curb is essentially "George The Show"

Curb >>>>>> Seinfeld

The one reddit doesn't like

Frasier got 5 consecutive Best Comedy awards, 37 Emmy wins total, and 108 nominations

What the actual fuck

I don't "get" seinfeld.

Frasier. I really like both but i kinda zone out when it's an Elaine episode.

No one gives a fuck about fake Hollywood award shows. Try harder.

Frasier is top tier comfy

who actually watches frasier

Elaine is the 2nd best main character after George you tasteless retard.

Greatest show ever. Would rather watch edited Fraisers over and over again on the Hallmark Channel then literally anything has produced in years.

Apples to oranges desu. They're both kino.

Bigger question: was Frasier better than cheers?

Several people in this thread including myself apparently watch Frasier.

Yes.

No

Yes, and it isn't even close.

George>Kramer>Elaine>Jerry

Niles>Fraiser>Martin>Roz>Daphne

Yes, duh

It's literally the only good spinoff in TV history.

I've never seen seinfeld. Is that weird?

Before the internet you'd watch anything that was on tv. Anything.

You cannot convince me that a mediocre local radio host makes enough money to afford that large of an apartment near the top of a tower in Seattle AND live his extravagant lifestyle.

Yeah, all her episodes follow two paterns. Either it's about some hot guy or her job. It's not funny in any way.

he has a really good agent. but seriously he probably saved up enough money at his practice in Boston and also his mom was supposed to be pretty rich too

Dude it's not real lol

Fraiser > internet

Not kidding

also he wasn't mediocre almost everyone recognized him as the radio personality which meant he was pretty popular and made decent money

His mom was rich but Marty was pulling OT to pay for his3education and they where living in a 5 figure house?

yeah, no

Not that guy but I thought Elaine's boyfriends of the week started to suck around season 7 and they dragged her down
It's a shame because the few late season Elaine-centric episodes that didn't involve a boyfriend of the week (The Slicer, The Revenge) were GOAT

>he doesn't like J. Peterman
awful taste

then why are you here and not watching fraiser?

I like Peterman, but it's sad that you need strong side characters to make one of the main characters even slightly interesting.

It's like how in Mash. Hawkeye was only interesting when Burns was around and the series went to shit when he wasn't there any more.

A local TV network used to rerun the whole week's worth of Frasier on Sundays 12.00-14.30 when I was a student so I've watched a lot of Frasier while suffering a hangover.

My mother thinks it's a show for intelligent people because it's about psychologists and she doesn't get the humor. She even said she was "proud of me" when I told her I like Frasier, lmao. I didn't have the heart to tell her I only watch it because I'm an easily amused drunk.

All in all, I like Frasier.

At work famalam

Niles is the king of sting