So, Cartoon Network is literally cancer right now, huh?

So, Cartoon Network is literally cancer right now, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pspna5GZwBk
youtu.be/ljWcpj8N6ws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>teen titans go and uncle grandpa will be kill soon

I hardly tried non-Adult Swim CN since the CN real era

seems like I'm not missing much

Disney XD is fucking lit right now

Ay yo Sup Forums man, you got something to say to me?

You really should give UG a try bro. It's pun central and just a great example of non-sequiter humor.

>teen titans go
>kill
you wish and so do I

More like a great example of unfunny humor

>Now
It has been for a while now buddy.

this is so funny

They never should have fired that guy for the "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" bomb scare.

They weren't real bombs. It was just idiots overreacting.

you posted this LATE

I mean if you watched it and didn't like it all I can say is that non-sequiter and puns aren't for everyone.

delet this

youtube.com/watch?v=pspna5GZwBk

Just ignore the crapshow it this thing dosen't sell merch it done

Steven have like 2 season left, but yeah every other show dying and they just have shity reboots

>Uncle Grandpa
>Bad

Ah, what does it matter, you got your wish in having it gone soon.

Personally, I think people were too harsh on it.

youtu.be/ljWcpj8N6ws

>now
It has been for years now

>teen titans go will be kill soon
I fucking wish.

>uncle grandpa
>bad

NO

This could of been all avoided if they would of have Osamu Dezaki have his way and pay for it as well.

>They found the fake "bomb"
>Years later they couldn't find the real bombs in time

Really makes you think.

dubs trips triple 7s

great job

That has to be a joke.

Which is why the GOP's new white focus is ultimately self-defeating. Every single election cycle has the population share of the white vote decreasing.

White people just don't breed, and the GOP is doubling down on alienating non-whites.

The GOP had to elect a candidate at odds with so much of their own dogma just to win that white vote.

I agree, we should have taken the black vote away decades ago.

The GOP has very little credibility with non-white voters.

>blue
It's a good thing whites are the majority in America. Those PoCs are ruining the cuntry

Then how do you explain all the Hispanics that won Trump Florida?

Because the American left has absolutely nothing to offer white people living in between cities with no access to post-secondary school.

ME

they aren't deporting cubans so they don't give a fuck

The majority now. But it won't last. Every group is growing but whites.

Yet the GOP continues to cater exclusively to white people.

Because we got into bed with Big Business, same as the Republicans. Don't pretend the GOP is sleeping with the suits too.

But the next election will be Populist against Populist.

more like very little gibs

He got more of the hispanic vote than R-money. Really jingles my jangles.

Seemed like the GOP didn't want him the entire time. Seems more like people are tired of large government in general

What does that gook have to do with cart-

>Famicom

Oh, oh... keep on with the Sup Forums posting them champs!

Is that Amy's VA on the far left? God damn.

>TFW your state is blue in all pictures

i wanted to like uncle grandpa when it started but i can't enjoy it 99% of the time. i just wish something else was on.

Florida is the contrarian out of the fifty states. You should know that by know.

Why do people say "RIP Cartoon Network 1992-2004", when it's actually "RIP Cartoon Network 1992-2007"? The CN City era began in 2004, and it's widely considered one of their best and most creative eras. So how could CN die in the year where their second greatest era (next to the late 90s/early 2000s one) began?

Sure, some of the 90s Cartoon Cartoons got cancelled, but at least there were still reruns of them all the way up till 07. And there were awesome new shows to tide us over like Hi Hi puffy ami yumi, Code Lyoko, Juniper lee, Class of 3000, Ozzy and Drix, and Camp Lazlo.

If anything, I'd peg it as "RIP Cartoon Network 1992-2007". After the Boston bomb scare incident in February 07, Stu "Jew" Snyder took over as president. Under his watch, CN City ended, the beloved Fridays block was replaced with the poor Fried Dynamite, the shitty version of Toonami began (the one with soccerball-faced TOM as the mascot), the seeds of CN Real were planted with the show Out of Jimmy's Head, HORRIFIC shows like Chowder and Flapjack came in, etc.

Hispanics=/=Mexicans

I don't know why people still lump them all together.

Is this copypasta? I swear I've seen the last paragraph several times before.

GUSTA

California isn't ever really an option for red

Mass

wow so funny XDD im dying right here lad (You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)

I love Juniper Lee...

>HORRIFIC shows like Chowder and Flapjack came in
Now hold the fuck on, Chowder and Flapjack were great.

Me too, it was a good show

I didn't get to watch her too much when she aired but during my senior year of high school I picked up some clips on youtube and her work ethics rubbed off on me. Also I just really love the theme song and the character design. And the grandma.
And the voice of Lara Jill Miller.

Fun fact: the theme song was done by Stewart Copeland

Hispanic here, i live in seattle the reason why a lot of latinos who are legally here voted Trump is because they hate ilegal because they see them as awful stereotype that made them look bad, they think that if you're legal you have nothing to worry about

You can't throw a rock in that picture without hitting a diversity quota fill.

But they have the Ben 10 reboot and the Magic swords

Who's the cute Jewish boy in the back?

Where is Sugar? I see 3 guys and 3 ladies.

Is Sugar actually turning into a lesbian from over saturation of Tumblr? She used to be fairly cute.

TTG is the best thing on the channel right now.

Only if they decided to pick up young justice again

>ignoring Gumball

Atleast Uncle Grandpa had a good run and doesn't drag on unlike Adventure Time & Regular Show which went on for way to long.

Dan Hipp is the only reason why I don't shitpost about this show.