Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zEAMkp8TuU
youtube.com/watch?v=qYIOyezEjl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>those pancake thighs
Absolutely abhorrent

That episode was top comfy.

go to bed, Hillary.

I liked the photo where she tried to pour a beer and she didn't have the slightest idea how to do it properly and it ended up like 80% foam

>one of us

>desperate virgin staring at granny thighs hoping to get turned on...and critiquing them to others

>the russians don't like america and wanted to undermine our democracy
30 seconds later
>putin didn't like that I was a woman and wanted to see to it that I didn't win the election
hmm

Don't forget from the same day her saying female voters were intimidated into not voting for her by the men in their lives.

You chose to watch it, idiot.

>almost a year later
>still can't accept defeat

People would have respect for her if she just came out and said she was fine with the result.

DRRRMMMMPHH

OH NO NO NO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Never interrupt your enemy when they're in the middle of making a mistake, Dems not learning the lessons of 2016 will come back to haunt them in 2018 and 2020

kek

>can't have a colbertposting meme thread because libcucks get triggered and mass report them

>arm band on wrong arm

Obvious false flag. Anyone with a basic knowledge of the Nazi party would know this.

>getting triggered by other people being triggered
Now I'M triggered.

colbertposting has generated the most OC than any other Sup Forums meme in years and we can't post em because Sup Forumseddit can't stand their 'comedian' being mocked

>"stop calling us nazis :("
>wears nazi armband
why

>implying Sup Forums knows the difference

lmao

So...

Colbertposting, like the comedian himself, isn't funny user. It's time to accept it.

>cries because his shitposts get deleted
You are the worst kind of newfag.

hit a nerve I see

mental issues
that or it was a dare and he just wanted to see what would happen
either way its just ironic that guy knocking him out for being a neo Nazi is whiter than he is

>OC
>the same repost after repost ad nauseam for months
Original memes doesn't equate good memes.

>my sense of humor is the only one allowed here
holy freaking reddit batman

Who is she?

>Virgin

Hello roastie

>colbertposting has generated the most OC than any other Sup Forums meme in years

>i cant accept oc because i think im fighting an ideological battle on a fucking film board

why does the american left always side with the rich and powerfull?

>gets called virgin
>thinks there are women on Sup Forums
>calls him a roastie

Do you spend a lot of time looking at Hillary?

>Sooooo….
>smiles
>Drumpf!
>John Oliver walks on from stage right
>Audience is howling
>Oliver: Drumfle Stiltskin
>Some audience members are vomiting
>Others are rejoicing ecstatically
>Some people are actually having sex in the studio
>Colbert to Oliver: Impeach him
>Tiles begin to fall from the ceiling as fans begin to stampede over one another towards the exits to go impeach Bloomfgh

>It's a liberal mocks the appearance of others while calling bearded ladies beautiful

Best episodes

I accept that it's OC, but that doesn't mean it's any good. You probably think baneposting is high art as well.

>anyone who doesn't enjoy my low effort shitposts is ideologically opposed to them
Kill you're self

The American left is pretty much right-wing in any other sane country.

That nazi pretender is a loser but blacks are still the most physically violent race on the planet.

I wish she was president... :'^(

The only ones who use virgin as an insult are women, because at some level they realize the only reason men care about them is sex, and any influence they have over men is solely because of what's between their legs

Look, I hate Hillary more than most people, but the appeal of her body-parts isn't really a fair target. She's almost as ancient as Trump.

So... Barble Bomp

He literally looks like the Untermensch in Nazi propaganda.

the right wing in any other sane country dont go out destroyign cities because some criminal got arrested

>It's a Trumpfag calls everyone liberal episode
jumped the shark right there senpai

>oc
>bad
pick one and only one. without oc an imageboard dies.
>kill you are self
brainlet.

I knew Hillary was delusional, but fuck.

That's what makes it even funnier

>The only ones who use virgin as an insult are women
lurk moar faggot

Ok

Or guys who get laid on a regular basis. Also it's not really an insult but rather a statement of the truth. Admit it, if you got laid once in a while, you wouldn't be throwing roastie around.

>DINKLE DANKLEDOCK, DID YOU REALLY-- I MEAN, REALLY, THINK YOU WERE **ACTUALLY** GOING TO BE PRESIDENT??
>audience hoots and howls with rallying cries of agreement
>SILENCE YOU SHEEP. WE MOURN THE LOSS OF OUR STRONGHOLD ON THE AMERICAN ZEITGEIST
>all white males in the audience are liquefied into primordial ooze, which creeps into the pores and orifices of colbert, now offering himself on a refitted satanic altar
>FUCKING FOOL, FUCKING TRAITOR. HEH, TWO SCROOP THIS!!! FUCK YOU!!!
>colbert pulls out a white infant from a hidden compartment and, grabbing it by the feet, wildly slams it into the corner of his desk
>he defecates on the mangled remains and broadcasts a still image of the dead child for the next 5 minutes of the show
>audience sits nervously
>short period of absolute dead silence
>AND REMEMBER LÛT, WHEN HE SAID TO HIS PEOPLE: "COMMIT YE THE WORST SIN SUCH AS NONE PRECEDING YOU HAS COMMITTED IN THE 'ÂLAMÎN?
>VERILY, YE PRACTISE YOUR LUSTS ON MEN INSTEAD OF WOMEN. NAY, BUT YE ARE A PEOPLE TRANSGRESSING BEYOND BOUNDS."
>AND THE ANSWER OF HIS PEOPLE WAS ONLY THAT THEY SAID, "DRIVE THEM OUT OF YOUR TOWN, THESE ARE INDEED MEN WHO WANT TO BE PURE OF SINS!"
>THEN ALLAH SAVED HIM AND HIS FAMILY, EXCEPT HIS WIFE; SHE WAS OF THOSE WHO REMAINED BEHIND.
>AND ALLAH RAINED DOWN UPON THEM A RAIN OF BRIMSTONE. THEN SEE WHAT WAS THE END OF THE MUJRIMÎN.
>...
>a minute passes. cut to entire studio audience, all now fallen down dead from exsanguination of no apparent cause. all white males in the north american continent likewise mysteriously bleed to death simultaneously. remaining survivors convert to islam.
>...
>he suddenly flicks his head back and smiles.
>"stay right there ladies and gentlemen! coming up is brad pitt and miley cyrus! stick around!"
>2017 emmy award recipient, jewish american scholar of the arts nominee, recognized as "culturally or historically significant" by the national film registry

>le triggered kekistani had to make another thread
Stop crying faggot.

>hillary clinton
>left

wat

And yet the Russians shilled thousands of pro Hillary ads on Facebook. Tbf though, don't really think the Putin cares who's president as long as the US is extremely divided over it.

>Admit it, if you got laid once in a while, you wouldn't be throwing roastie around.

Hi roastie

How does it feel knowing the only value you have is being used as a living fleshlight?

Looks like a kekistani desu

Hillary will do anything to avoid responsibility for her own incompetency..

Jim Webb would have beaten Trump easily. No baggage, pro gun, doesn't pander to the politics of California and NYC.

>If you're not putting Christians in gulags, you are "right wing"

This is my favorite European meme.

I agree.

Here is the hard data that completely negates the purpose for the NFL protests. Blacks claim they are protesting their treatment at the hands of police. Yet this data proves why they are treated so roughly. Despite being a tiny minority group in America, they easily commit the most violent crime. This includes murder. Blacks are the number one killers in America.

NFL BTFO
Blacks BTFO
Liberals BTFO

The science and the facts are irrefutable

>OC is objectively good no matter how much it's spammed on this board
We get it, you personally made a majority of the Colbert posts.

It's cute watching snowflakes trying to reclaim the word triggered.

>mfw there are trumpcucks on my board

youtube.com/watch?v=6zEAMkp8TuU

How are those two contradicting each other, I don't get it. Putin doesn't like America nor Hillary is how I understood it.

Delet

>still thinks I'm a woman
Your reading comprehension is as pathetic as your sex life.

Looks POWERFUL to me shitlord

exactly the dumb american communists all sided with her

>pissed virgin proceeds to use anti-social buzzword as a defense mechanism

>oc is bad when it hurts my feelings
couldn't be more obvious where you come from

>Colbert walks out
>Sooooo….
>... literally ... a Russian puppet for Putin
>All white women immediately give birth to multiracial children without becoming pregnant
>A small Caucasian child seated in the third row of the audience ceases to exist
>Most white men in the audience undergo a chemical skin darkening process
>Colbert pulls a .357 Magnum from his pocket and shoots the remaining white men in the audience in the head
>The multiracial crowd are on the floor at this point in hysterics
>The sound waves from the laughter in the room shatter Colberts glasses, he removes them from his face
>An MPAA member runs towards the camera in an attempt to cut the live feed to the televised audience due to the violence of the situation
>Colbert shoots him in the head before he reaches the camera because he is a straight white male
>As he sees his reflection in the camera, the smile on Colberts face slowly fades and he stares blankly into the camera, he peers down to see that he ejacualted his pants too
>The sound of laughter slowly fades out and Colbert opens his mouth
>Don't forget Drumpf, I'm coming for EVERY white male
>Every. Single. One.
>He smirks one last time
>The only thing my mouth is good for is for being a holster for...
>He loads the .357 Magnum and sticks the barrel in his mouth
>In a muffled voice he says "thhhhss gnnnnn" as he pulls the trigger
>The nuclear alerts immediately disappear worldwide
>A new age of prosperity where members of all races and faiths share their possessions comes into being
>Jimmy Kimmels son lives to be 150 years old and finds the cure to every disease known to man
>Obamacare is enshrined in the US constitution

Men are the number one killers in America. The science and the facts are irrefutable.

BRRAMMPGH

>Your reading comprehension is as pathetic as your sex life.

Back to lolcows roastie

>anti-social words

How low do your flaps hang?

>gun control was an issue in the election
bad meme

back to Sup Forums with u

So is kekistan the new Gamer Gate scapegoat for retarded liberals who want to blame their stupid shit on anybody but themselves?

kek you poorly photoshopped that leaf sjw. fucking hell you must be running out of photos lad.

>colbertposting has generated the most OC than any other Sup Forums meme in years
Newfags, ladies and gentlemen.

>Hilltown
>Unpopulated desert waste

Pottery

>Hillary
> the current year

Nah this guy is def a kekistani by now. Your movement has scrapped the bottom of the degeneracy barrel. "Based dangerous faggot" "based black man" am I right?

>snowflakes
I'm not the one coming to other people's board and act like a massive faggot looking for attention.

>bad meme
youtube.com/watch?v=qYIOyezEjl4

t. Sup Forumsitician.

fuck off Sup Forums

No he's right, Colbertposting is stale as fuck. Only "Was it autism" was worse.

at least 100,000,000 americans own a gun.

most democrats are now firmly against gun ownership and the second amendment.

gun owners will hold their nose and vote republican.

hillary did campaign on more gun control. she just went completely off campaign issues to insult trump and his voter base during the general election.

Honestly they just try to claim every single term because they have never come up with anything themselves. You can see it if you bother to look up their posts.

>everyone on Sup Forums posts in one solitary board
top fucking lel. the projection here is unreal you from reddit or /leftypol/?

>implying unfunny forced memes can hurt feelings
Much like the unfunny late night host you are lampooning, I find the "joke" bland and repetitive. You're basically the anti Colbert in ever regard except for humor. That is where you're both at absolute zero. Face it, you've become what you hate and you don't know how to stop.

>Colbertposting is stale as fuck
Was it autism?

ZZZOOOO... ZOPPLE KUMP

BRXMHPG?