Canadian invasion

Americas entire army is over seas as is their navy bombing brown people what is to stop us from taking the place over all we would have to do is march down there and we would have a run of the place .

the leaf marches on ...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rgZezt_ADEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the question is are you team anglo or team aryan?

pick wisely leaf

huh

really makes you think....

team Anglo

Anglocucks leave Canada, get btfo by the Yanks. Leaving all of Canada to us Québécois master race. I like this.

Good luck faggot.
All Anglo nations must stand united against the rest of the world, however.

Someone post the pic of the Canadian MP fucking the president of the US' secretary or w/e. Feel like wanking all of a sudden and OP set an intriguing scenario.

Probably more Americans with guns than our entire armed forces. There are probably more competent civilian marksmen in the USA than there are in the entire Canadian armed forces.

Thank god that shit posters are powerless cucks and have no weight in foreign policy.

youtube.com/watch?v=rgZezt_ADEY

New England will join us cause they are just as progressive as we are we will be at the gates of Washington in a week

turn coat cunt

as our ancestors did long ago we will smell the smoke of the white house burning the blacks will rise up and join us as will our Hispanic friends

NOT A SINGLE BLACK HAHAHA where do you hide your nogs? Its 2016 ffs how about you try some diversity

Canada confirmed counterpart to Belka. Make it happen bros. If we get btfoed we nuked south canada so our holy land to the north is safe.

Speak for yourself my dads a landed immigrant

Top left corner

Literally Hitler

from where though

Dublin

unlike American blacks ours are pure and not a product of rape in the 1800s by white slave owners they mostly come from Haiti and Jamaica

Wew lad.
Know what those are? Nuclear launch pad locations.
Where are they located? Right next to the Canadian border.
How many nukes would it take to destroy all of Canada's metropolises? 6

Nigga all we gotta do is make a call, flip a switch, and press a button & Canada's cities are gone.

I know this triggers the Canadian. Because "Muh Superiority Complex"

Is riding horses animal cruelty or something? I don't see any mounted police at all.

do you love Canada though I am not talking about the government but the land itself ?

Punjab.

DUB DUB QUADS

Leaf invasion!

they are not on horse back all the time bro

HAHAHAHAHAHA they look so retarded

So those guys are the Royal Canadian Walking Police.

I don't see any in wheelchairs.

I thought you guys were supposed to be progressive.

Who would've imagined that relaxing admissions standards actually has an effect?

got you covered

we do share the world's longest undefended border...........

good enough to guard the queen though

Why 100% white male? Leaf what year is it?

Funny that a bong would say this, they're literally wearing a british military red coat.

we have updated based on the current year but we need more time like with the weed thing

>US allows Canadian front line to move into Pennsylvania unopposed.
>US government arms French Canadians and promises them full sovereignty in exchange for everything west of Saskachewan.
>Canadians caught in crossfire attempt final desperate "I'm soory"
>remaining European French empty the Louvre and migrate to New France. Leaving Eurofags to deal with an ungoverned land of chimps in their midst.

Cool

they are not allowed to have red coats anymore it offends the 10 million Muslim brits

Seriously, this picture is disgustingly intolerant

>US government arms French Canadians and promises them full sovereignty in exchange for everything west of Saskachewan.

I like this

>remaining European French empty the Louvre and migrate to New France. Leaving Eurofags to deal with an ungoverned land of chimps in their midst.

But not this. We already have too many French from France here as it is

Only the west coast

Why not become a refuge for your forefathers? Make them build you nice castles and shit.

>implying
you outsourced your protection to us a long time ago retard, all you losers do when you march down here is buy milk in bulk. i feel sorry for you, honestly.

They abandoned us so they could keep some islands full of niggers (which they still own to this day). They're not "my forefathers," my forefathers are Canadians. This type of thing is like how the French from France had nothing to do with us, but suddenly in WWI and WWII they paid to put up posters about "protect your ancestral homeland! enlist!"

Sure, French brotherhood and everything, but we're not a dumping ground for all the rejects of the world

Quad dubs, checked

Second Amendment Right.
Hope you like being potshot from every angle. Then traversing our ever changing climate. Then you must root is out of cities, suburbs, and the boonies.

Have fun.

Solid answer. We can omit that part. We will just run a covert mission into France to confiscate all the good art etc.

Should be easy. We wear blackface and if they try to stop us we just yell "oppression!"

>Americas entire army is over seas as is their navy
just shows how much retarded anti military lefties are

Oh and one last stipulation. No more French Canadians inexplicably vacationing on our southern beaches in December and January unless they wear swim trunks like good homophobic allies. No more midwinter banana hammocks.

it is much easier to hit Americans though larger targets

Forget about the National Guard. Our Coast Guard could take out the Canadian army.

not so fast burgers we got enough nuclear material to glass the entire continent twice over

Yeah I'm sure the magical border wall will stop all of the nuclear fallout from infiltrating American cities...HUR DUR

>US military has only 20-25% of it's force deployed
>Canada user forgets about reservists and nasty grills
>Canada user forgets State Defense Forces
>Trudeau

Industrial grade stupidity runs deep in Canada don't it? You should just enjoy a soft bday party.

I might of forgot to mention something they are gong to have their hands a little tied down south

and not enough balls to do much of anything with it, you are the biggest liberal shithole in the northern hemisphere lol.

Good luck penetrating all that fat. No need for medics, just a bunch of quickclot.

you are forgetting someone else is going to be coming to the party when this all starts

nope. If Mexico tried to go to war then the cartels and even shittier places in south America would take over while their army is gone.

If we win, we win
If they kill us we also win.

Check mate amerilards.

I'd like to see that considering US citizens are armed to the brim with rifles.

The US and Canada should have a war

We redo 20 mi of the border into a ice hockey ring and start fighting for border land

>look outside
>see this
guys they're here, wat do?

In France the thing to do would be to dress as a Muslim, and if they catch you stealing stuff just say "Pas d'amalgame!"

I know about how French Canadians are in New England when on vacation and that really is a shame for our image, but when it's winter I enjoy the cold so I've never seen how people behave further south in that time.

one step in you gonna get shot by ol gramps 22

>entire army is over seas
no

>Canada begins to invade USA
>Canadians get to the border
>"Are you an American citizen?" asks the border patrol
>Canadians stuck at the border asking themselves whether they are American, Canadian or French
>Sweating
>Weak knees, palms sweaty

i hate white people

Meh. Fuck New England anyway.

>88
>22
>11
>55

kek wills it, the leaf rises

Fuck off maple cunt. New Hampshire fag here, I would happily red dawn you fucks. Wolverines!

>So those guys are the Royal Canadian Walking Police.
lel

Royal Canadian Dismounted Police.

New England's actually really nice and has lots of decent people. Plus when I was there this year I only saw Trump signs and bumper stickers, plus a few Sanders ones, so it'll definitely go Trump in the election

this thread is full of kek, the future has been decided

got your back leaf

The term "mounting" IS pretty patriarchal, bigot

Well that's mostly true. I only hate Bostonians.

witnessed your dubs

you have maple trees down there join us fellow maple nigger

this is not your fight abo stay out

KEK IS HERE !!

Fuck you too, scumbag

>Chris Kyle the burger with 160 confirmed sniper kills

>Francis Pegahmagabow the canuck with 378 confirmed sniper kills

It's all over for the burger's, cucks gonna cuck ya.

Still doesn't beat Simo Hayha's 505 confirmed sniper kills. Finland beating everyone else yet again

>505 confirmed
lel no

Either way, he only used iron sights to snipe

A gun between every blade of grass, leaf. A successful invasion of mainland USA is impossible.

Did sand niggers drive you out fo your country?

North Dakota here.
The Garden would burn, the Rough Riders would rise again. Your mounties are fucked