Rape or not? Muslim men charged

Two muslim men in Britain were sentenced to 14yrs in jail for the rape of a 13yr old girl. The judge called them animals and vile. At first I was like yep typical mudslimes. Then I got down to the bottom of the article and it says the 13yr old girl went willingly to the hotel with them!! I believe the legal age is 16 in Britain so they should be charged I guess but does /pol really believe this was rape? I can remember being 13yrs old and if an older woman said he I got a hotel room, wanna come over? I would know exactly what that meant and so did this girl. There's no doubt in my mind she knew she was going to have sex. Her friends probably found out and now she's just trying to say it was rape to save face.

I'm so torn /pol. I fucking hate mudslimes with a passion but I also hate women throwing out bullshit rape allegations.
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/09/muslim-men-sentenced-photographing-depraved-schoolgirl-rape/

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rotherham-child-sex-scandal-resulted-4137542
youtube.com/watch?v=KDSRz3J2VCU
youtube.com/watch?v=Kwf5TP44clE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As a grown man, you do not invite thirteen year old girls to your hotel room, regardless of how willing they are. Don't be deliberately stupid.

Fuck off, they need to go.

Wherever muslims go, they cause division and strife. There's a reason we helped kick them out of India. And why so many Indians are so fiercely British as a result.
I'd be forever thankful too.

I get that it's against the law and that's why I said they should be charged but do you consider this rape? As far as the age goes where's the cut off for you? Canada used to have 14 as the age of consent. Are canadians filthy savages?

I'm not concerned with the age of consent. If a sixteen year old fucks a thirteen year old, that's not great but understandable.

Two grown ass men banging someone half their age is borderline retardation

13 yr olds cannot legally consent.

imprison both
the woman for sexual infection by islamic cocks
and the men for being muslims

Niiiice.

You're a dude.
This was a 13 year old girl that was GROOMED into it.

ALL of these fucking shitskins need to be removed from our once glorious country.

Angie varona(pic) was 14yrs old when she released all those racey photos. I personally think 15 should be the age of consent but if you're telling me you wouldn't fuck this 14yr old girl than you're lying to yourself or gay

lol groomed? She went to a hotel to get fucked and probably get high. I agree they should be charged but you guys know what I mean when I say was this actual rape

if she wanted it and enjoyed it she wouldnt have called rape

Tons of women claim false rape for different reasons. To claim they didn't cheat on their boyfriend and to try and convince people they're not a whore is the most common

>Then I got down to the bottom of the article and it says the 13yr old girl went willingly to the hotel with them!!
Yea, big big newsflash to all the white cucks here.

Once you do your research a little bit you'll realize that in most cases they do it willingly. I have recorded at least 3 instances of it in Finland and in all cases the the cucks in the comment section foam at the mouth about "rapes" without realize what's actually happening.

The real reason is that white girls are sluts number 1, and 2 white men are weak and can't keep their daughters on a leash, and thirdly because Arab men are much more alpha. These things enable willing "rape":

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MAKE IT STOP
MAKE IT STOPMAKE IT STOPMAKE IT STOPMAKE IT STOPMAKE IT STOPMAKE IT STOP
MAKE IT STOP
MAKE IT STOP
MAKE IT STOP

>Jane told us how she was preyed on while a schoolgirl living with her parents in the South Yorkshire town. Her abuser, in his mid-20s, was cruising in his car looking for potential victims when he spotted the schoolgirl walking in the street alone.
>She said: “He chatted me up and I suppose I was flattered. He gave me money and bought me food. He made it feel like we were girlfriend and boyfriend. It got very intense very quickly. My bedroom at home was on the back of the house above a large porch.
>“He would climb onto the roof of the porch and sneak through my window. He had sex with me while my mum and dad were asleep in the next room.”
>She said: “I found out I was pregnant at school. I took a test in the toilets. My mum cried, saying: ‘My baby can’t raise a baby!’ They wanted me to have an abortion but I wanted to keep it. I thought I was in love.”
>Jane went on to have a third child by another man and said she only realised she had been groomed two years ago when a social worker explained to her that she had been a victim.
>One victim, who got pregnant TWICE to the same attacker, said: “I was groomed and abused, but the police took no action.”
They don't even realize they are "victims" until some social service worker tells them they are. Before that they were squirming in bed in orgasm getting pleasured by Ahmed's cock and felt great satisfation once he shot warm Arabic cum inside of her several times over the period of years.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rotherham-child-sex-scandal-resulted-4137542

>He gave me money and bought me food. He made it feel like we were girlfriend and boyfriend
i guess its not only canada where getting laid is easier then getting a job

Yes but there was a 3 year gap maximum. Consent was 14 but even an 18yo banging a 14yo was illegal.

Now consent is 16 with a 5 year max age difference until you hit 18. Then its a free for all.

Who cares. Two Muslim men have been labeled as pedophile and sent to jail to rot.

What more do you want?

This is honestly the truth. I personally know 4 women who have made false rape claims over the years. Women would be smart to read the boy who cried wolf

It doesn't matter if they went willingly or not you fucking pedophiles

Die in a fire

nuke the universe please

>Teenaged girls are stupid and don't realise until somebody spells it out for them.

Colour me surprised.

Oh ok, I had no idea. Technically an 18yr old banging a 14yr old is illegal here too but everyone in HS was doing it. The seniors ran through all of our women freshman year. It was embarrassing but it wasn't real rape even though legally it was. Those sluts gave it up very willingly

Rape. It's literally clearly spelled out.
13. Illegal. Pedophilic. Rape. Throw the book at them. Work camps for 20 years.

I don't blame sandniggers any more than I would a dog for eating a piece of bacon. It's more the white girls and the father's fault for being dysfunctional.

how the fuck is she 14 with these boobs?

Is that a joke? Just LOOK at them. Of course it's rape.

>I can remember being 13yrs old and if an older woman said he I got a hotel room, wanna come over?

Women and men are different. Anyone with common sense realizes this, which is why female teachers who sleep with their students get light sentences.

"Girls" 13-14 years old are biologically ready and gagging for cock. If you haven't smashed a 14 year old slag you haven't lived. They beg for seed OP. There pakis did nothing wrong.

she was 13 user. even if she gave consent it's still statutory rape.

We had girls in 6th grade(11yrs old) with double d tits. Once again anyone who wouldn't fuck this 14yr old is lying to themselves. If it was legal every straight man would fuck this

It doesn't matter to the Arab or the girl what the law says. From their perspective the law is as if it didn't exist.

What are white men going to do about it?

Yea... thought so.

Stop roleplaying, you know you've gone to 8 and followed a few links in and wacked one off to those insanely hot vids 14 year old slags modelling in some Mexican drug lords poolside den. Don't fucking deny it.

>gauges
absolutely disgusting

24 and would fuck everyday

either indian or british, pick one.
indians were brits slaves and still are, besides rape is the main pastime in india, so youre the same.

Any man that honestly says they aren't attracted to 13 year olds is full of it.

The government has no businesses legislating the base biological function of someone's body arbitrarily like they do with age of consent.

Pic related your typical 13 yo

>legislating the base biological function of someone's body arbitrarily
they're regulating the mental capacity for someone to make the decision for themselves you retarded fucking pedo creep

I agree but she was a 14yr old slut. I wouldn't expect anything less. If this was in 2016 it would've been a nose ring with purple hair but she released all those photos like 10yrs ago

>mental capacity

Literally an undefined vague fucking non point.

You retarded fucking idiot.

that is true she looks 100% ready for the cock but the main problem is young girls are stupid af. Most little sluts would fuck you for some drugs or other shit.

what happened to alphaness of white people

>You retarded fucking idiot.

>i'm too stupid to refute a basic point so hur dur ur a dummy head!
>t. retard that doesn't realize age of consent laws have absolutely nothing to do with puberty

I agree 13 is too young but why not 16? The government says you have enough mental capacity to drive a car but not have sex

the anglos were never alpha

>As a grown man, you do not invite thirteen year old girls to your hotel room

we¡re talking about mudshites here user, it's a sad thing that Pierrepoint is no longer allowed to work.

>but why not 16?
it's 16 in 35ish states

Because everyone is an NPC with no self-awareness or decision making capabilities all up until they reach the age of 18. Genius.

Most people are stupid as fuck, that's no reason for the government to dictate what they can do as far as basic biological body functions go.

I did refute your "point" retarded shit, your "point" is baseless non sense.

>age of consent laws have nothing to do with puberty

Only thing you got right. They exist to artificially raise the value of roastie sluts and for the government to wrestle more control from people.

yes but most car accidents are caused by people 16 - 20

the legal age of consent should be the same age to rent a car which is 25

You stupid fat cunt.

These fucking filthy pakis pick on young girls in the social care system and target them. They get 12/13year olds hooked on smack and pimp them out to their paki pals. They didn't bump into to this girl, she was pimped out, no matter what the story says.

Ah ok, it was 18 where I grew up

You're just as bad as the other people ITT. Why is 13 somehow magically too young but 16 isn't? This is nothing but arbitrary barriers that you have been convinced into blindly believing because of societies laws and opinions. There is literally no reason for this shit.

lol feminist detected. So the legal age of consent should just happen to be the age when womens looks go to shit. Okay then

c00l you should go advocate for pedos on reddit you faggot

I agree, but anglos arent the only white people

>I got down to the bottom of the article and it says the 13yr old girl went willingly to the hotel with them!!

She was under epi-eugenic mind control.

youtube.com/watch?v=KDSRz3J2VCU

youtube.com/watch?v=Kwf5TP44clE

How fucking new are you kiddo?

Was it rape? Yes it was. A 13 year old can easily be fooled and probably did not know that they would rape her.

>I did refute your "point" retarded shit, your "point" is baseless non sense.
>Only thing you got right. They exist to artificially raise the value of roastie sluts and for the government to wrestle more control from people.
careful i think that tinfoil hat is restricting bloodflow to your brain and reducing your genetically nigger-level IQ

They're all getting kicked out soon.
They're so fucking thick and so fucking deluded.

Jesus fucking christ its the reawakening of NAMBLA.

The guy that literally cannot think outside of established rhetoric accusing someone of nigger IQ. Funny.

>went willingly
Isn't that how most of these sex gangs go? Older Pakis lure in poor white trash girls, then the rapes and prostitutions and threatening of harm to families begins.

She may have gone "willingly" but if they weren't arrested she was going to get passed around the Paki community.

What the fuck has happened to this place. Sub-humans rape a child and people are like "maybe she wanted, a blue haired dyke lied about rape, maybe we should let these savages rape, I mean cultural enrich our children".

A teenage girl fucking behind her parents back is nothing new. Whats new is when the guy fucking her beats her, threatens her life and family with murder, douses her with petrol and forces her to bang 60 year old pakis.

>Going to be breaking the law regardless
>Pick a 13 year old and not a 7 year old

Muslims are retarded.

I said 16 because of being able to drive a car which requires far more mental capacity than choosing to have sex. I think that's the reasoning behind most countries having 16 as the age of consent. By giving you the ability to drive a car they have to acknowledge that you are fully aware of what you're doing

Some teenagers are sheltered. Add in the fact that lots of parents don't teach homophobia and skepticism of backwards cultures, and you have a recipe for the youth to be led astray. Speaking of parents, where were hers? Probably separated.

There was one case in Germany where the girl literally walked on her own to a warehouse or a cellar where the Arabs had setup a meeting and then had sex.

At no point was there a guy whispering to her ears anything. She went for it fully on her own and they were total strangers prior to it.

This.

We'll pour acid on your genitals nigger

That's also implying that driving a multi ton death machine at break neck speeds on public roads is similar to using a basic function of your own body.

It's not.

You didn't know what you were doing at 13? lol Give me a break. She knew she was going to have sex and probably do drugs. They apparently took pictures during it and the dumbasses probably posted them somewhere. Then her friends found out and now she's just trying to convince her friends she isn't a slut.

Thank Nigel that they were actually convicted of a crime

Jail them for twenty years apparently.

>Defending mudshit rapists

Is this the new tactic of the chosen people?

You are already confirmed shitskin

Read my op, I'm torn. I despise mudslimes but I also despise women who make false rape claims. I personally know 4 women throughout my life that have done it. Add that to all the fake college rape claims that have been thrown all over the news. Those fake rape claims have ruined those mens lives over nothing. I'm 99% certain this girl knew exactly what she was doing but is just trying to save face with her friends

Plot twist.
13 yo is full maso sacrificing Sup Forumstard. Selling her body to save white lives and btfo sandniggers.

Muh bure angels no way gould dey do dis do us! :DDDD

Imagine if the Cherusci or some other Iron Age tribe let their daughters hang out with the men of another tribe, what do you think would happen? And what ramifications would it have on their own tribe to let the "gatekeepers" of their future lineages hang out with the enemy?

Kek why are white men letting white girls hang out with muh dikking Arab men? Arab men are not cuck enough to let it happen the other way around. They guard their own like the men of the tribe as supposed to.

>Indians
>Pro-British

Fucking hell lad. They charge us an arm and leg just to come look at their shithole.

Nothing wrong with pedophilia.it is the purest form of love

Oyyyy veeey goyim i am so torn about these new hebephilia laws i am trying to push sooooo toooorn.

But i think the age of consent should be 11. *rubs hands*

Why do you have this on your computer?

White girls are not banging you shitskin which is exactly why you are butthurt about it

>But i think the age of consent should be 11
It should be 9

That girl is over 18 likely in her twenties, and also a coalburner if memory serves.

Mods are stupid as fuck

Nothing wrong with judaism or jews.

It shouldn't exist. random arbitrary ages are just that.

Better ask when it suddenly became verbotten to have natural sexual relations with women and why. Then you'll get your answers.

consent is irrelevant - it's statutory rape...

A jew can be a pedophile, but a pedophile is not necessarily a jew. PEDO PRIDE WORLD WIDE

I think we have talked about this before. I just think that before 9 their little bodys cant handle the dick.

I've already stated I think the age of consent should be 15. My original question was is the real rape which I don't believe it was. She went willingly and she knew what she was doing. The men should be charged because they broke the law but it's not real rape. I'm sorry you're mentally retarded so were apparently still sucking on your mommys tit at 13 but by that age I had already had a girlfriend and was smoking pot and drinking beer. You have my sympathies for your horrible genetics

Doesn't matter, then don't do it. Doesn't need to be a law. Also there is far more to sex than dick in cunny.

How about a specific law saying no penetration with dick until x age, but kissing and hand holding is fine any time.

Having laws like that is just annoying and leads to far too much state control.

Anyone that's not actually raping someone won't do something to hurt them badly anyway, so it's not necessary.

Push further and this time holocaust might be real