>2013
>Be bleeding heart liberal and Communist
>Support everything that liberals support,basically,including feminism,trans rights and gay rights(bcuz of much free will)
>Used to view Whites and Christians as superior to Arabs and Muslims(Self hating faggot)
>Always bitched about Amr Ibn Al As who conquered Egypt and spread Islam to it
>Claimed that my prophet,peace be upon him was violent n shieeeet and that he shouldn't have done that
>Respected Israel
>Used to view all races as equal and shit
>Used to greatly sympathize towards poor people
>Used to view rich people as evil n shieet
>Wanted as many churches in this country as there are mosques because of 'muh iqwalite'
>Was much more patriotic than religious
>Though that this country would be much better without Islam
>Almost wanted to become an atheist

>late 2015
>discover Sup Forums
>'lol what are these guys on about?'

>Mid 2016
>Be very devout Muslim
>No longer view Whites as superior to Arabs for shit as we were able to build a very prosperous civilization in nothing but an enormous fucking desert with no more than 2 rivers and a handful of natural resources,while cumskins were too busy fighting each other of a bunch of forts and farmlands. and also that the only reason we are doing badly now is because of luck,not because Whites are smart and shit,but because of luck,as most of the resources needed to establish a decent economy and industry from the 18th to 20th century weren't available AT ALL in the Middle East
>View Christians as not just Cucks but retards as they ended up worshipping Eesa(peace be upon him) himself instead of God, like a bunch of fucking Buddhists (probably explains why God had to send us another prophet)
>Completely despise feminism as a woman can NEVER be equal to a man ,as is hinted several times in the Holy Quran,for example, in how a Muslim man can marry 4 wives and marry a woman of another religion, but a Muslim woman is not allowed to marry 4 men or a man of another religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War
answering-christianity.com/quran/frank_earth_heaven.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Molotoved a church that was being expanded a few months ago with a bunch of other people
>Completely shit on Gays as they are mentally ill dipshits who think that taking dicks up their ass is something to be proud of and 'normal'
>Also shit on Transexuals as these are one of the kinds of people who Iblis told Allah he would Jew over,making them what they are when he said "I will make your creation change your creation (as in altering how Allah made them in all sorts of ways like in plastic surgery)"
>View Whites as enormous cucks as we Arabs have enslaved waaaaay many more people and never apologized for it even once even after thousands of years, also Niggers in Arab communities,especially Saudi Arabia,assimilate themselves into the local culture,speak their accent and wear their traditional clothes.
>No longer sympathize with poor people as much as I did but I still give charity
>No longer view rich people as evil n shieet,but as people who are like the pumping heart of a country's economy,and also people who deserve to be wealthy as they must've worked so hard for that wealth, and that people who bitch about rich people are just jealous dipshits
>Be pro-Capitalism
>Also oppose Communism with all my heart as this ideology was so bad that it didn't even manage to survive for more than a hundred years despite being more oppressive and authoritarian than feudal monarchism
>Realize that the world is destined to be ours,and your progressive Marxist leaders make the whole process much faster and easier for us
>Love Hitler as he fucked White people over and made them lose ALL of their overseas colonies because they could no longer maintain them due to the debts they accumulated during WWII
>Will gladly give my life for Islam
>No longer brainwashed,so no longer patriotic for shit, instead, view the flag of Jihad as the only flag I should respect and heed its call
>View Whites as the spawn of Iblis himself as these fucks love and greatly support every sort of decadency

Thank you Sup Forums for everything,including freeing my brain from an unimaginable amount of brainwashing and Jewish tricks ; You people can truly do the work of miracles.

Also thank you for showing me how bad and fucked over '1st' 'world' 'countries' are becoming,thus proving how cucked you people are.

Thank you for showing me that women's rights is an enormous mistake as these things are willing to ALWAYS vote against what is best for your country if that thing even gives the slightest hint of 'muh equality' or 'muh white privilege' kind of bullshit in it (same shit happened here as dipshit women voted for other women and Coptics,mostly)

Thanks for showing me how truly sick and fuck up these Gays and Transhits are.

Thank you White atheists and Christians for bashing each other ,over who is the most retarded,not the smartest,thus truly showing to me your true colours (and by that,I mean how retarded both of you people truly are)

You people have changed my life and I owe you so much.

Also,I look forward to the upcoming 'Crusade' or 'race war',as I would love to kill as many of you as I can,and I am pretty sure that that will be very easy as 10 of us can kill 100 of you,and in some occasion 1 of us could kill 80 of you,and in some OTHER occasions ,a dozen of us could kill 3,000 of you (happy anniversary)

Once again,thank you.
Also fuck you.

bump

Awwww it tried

>>Be very devout Muslim
stopped reading there

>Molotoved a church that was being expanded a few months ago with a bunch of other people
disgusting.

alhamdulillah

Just wait for Suez Part 2, faggot. Eisenhower can't save you this time.

>be egyptian
>ruled by Greeks
>ruled by Romans
>ruled by Arabs
>ruled by Brits
>given independence with the rest of African fail states

kk famalam

So pol is now radicalizing Muslims.

Just tryna get us shut down now

>Very easy as 10 of us can kill 100 of you

LOL.

Okay, I gave up here.

Bitch, sandniggers are absolute garbage at war. You bunch of retards can't even take over Israel.

okay ignore this guy but can someone tell me why I post with a leaf if I'm in America?

>>Be bleeding heart liberal and Communist
Bleedin ass liar you are, mate

You are proud of your people and your race. That I can support. As long as this newfound sense of Nationalism doesn't fuck with the USAs nationalism it is fine by me.

DEUS VULT MOHAMETAN

Fuck off you disgusting sand nigger

>A FUCKING LEAF

White people are disgusting and deserve to die, Im so glad Muslims are raping their dumb women in Europe.

>as we were able to build a very prosperous civilization in nothing but an enormous fucking desert with no more than 2 rivers and a handful of natural resources

are you fucking kidding me? Sphinx erosion shits all over that dumb hypothesis

windsor?

Liberalism and communism are fundamentally incompatible ideologies, and the only way to think you believe in both is to not know anything about either.

No one was hurt,though,we had to make sure no one was there.

It was Einsenhower who fucked you over,not save you. And it was the USSR that saved us (still fucking hate communism,though)

We usually didn't give a shit about who ruled us because most of those who ruled us pre-Enlightenment era heavily relied on our grain shipments to keep themselves fed,so they didn't interfere much with our way of life which is why we didn't care that much.

>Can't even take over Israel

Israel had the most advanced weapons in the fucking world which were exported to them directly from the US as soon as they were made,meanwhile we had nothing but shit-tier Soviet weapons,some even from WWII and we couldn't use them the way the Vietnamese did because guerilla warfare in an open fucking desert is semi-impossible

Also,morale in our men was low as fuck,as none of us wanted to die for this shit tiny piece of land. That alongside the fact that our generals and officers were inexperienced dipshit playboys whose main purpose was to go on leisure tours to Europe and the US instead of making sure that the country doesn't get occupied in 6 days.
As for Israelis,they had EVERY reason to defend the land they couldn't believe they finally got back after 2000 years until the last drop of their blood.

And finally,our dipshits leaders and populace at that time chose patriotism over Jihad,which is,I am pretty sure the main reason we got fucked over ; and if you ask me,it serves them right for these defeats.

TAKBIR!!!!

Fuck yourself sand nigger

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War
>Those casualty rates.
>"10 of us can easily kill 100 of you".

Honestly we like to think the West is cucked, but the true cucks are the Muslims themselves.

>Be UK
>Spend a fuckton of money on a wall
>'Yes! no more Muslims! we are saved!
>'Oh wait,our country still is Muslim capital of West Europe and our capital , the most important city in the country has a Paki for a fucking mayor'

>No longer view Whites as superior to Arabs for shit as we were able to build a very prosperous civilization in nothing but an enormous fucking desert with no more than 2 rivers and a handful of natural resources,while cumskins were too busy fighting each other of a bunch of forts and farmlands. and also that the only reason we are doing badly now is because of luck,not because Whites are smart and shit,but because of luck,as most of the resources needed to establish a decent economy and industry from the 18th to 20th century weren't available AT ALL in the Middle East

>not realizing his people demographically displaced the REAL Egyptians

Shut up, and straighten your bread helmet you camel fucking idiot.

check last reply

Also
>Muslims are the true cucks

You know very very well that isn't true

We will see who's laughing Ahmed when a pissed off American has AR-15 jammed in your head

Muhammad (Piss be upon him) sucks pig cock in Hell

Real Egyptians? you mean those who used to worship cats? good.

>Remove Kebab
Remove Kebab

Remove kebab

>modern egyptian shitskins have anything to do with ancient egypt

>>No longer view Whites as superior to Arabs for shit as we were able to build a very prosperous civilization in nothing but an enormous fucking desert with no more than 2 rivers and a handful of natural resources

WE... oh wait, you actually wuz kangs n da peeramyds n sheeeeeeit.

> Its all luck the west dominated the world.
> We didn't have natural resources to compete
> You lucky white shits do not know how good you have it being incredibly poor for most of your existence and building the first world DESPITE retarded ideologies like Islam.

Every time this comes up all you shitskins forget Australia.
We didn't have the slave trade North America had. We couldn't mobilize the local population for labour like South America/Africa/Asia could.
Sure we have resources galore but it was all underground and hundreds if not thousands of kilometers away, only accessible through inhospitable territory the size of Europe.
Furthest point you could be from the great white Empires. It was not feasible to rely on Britain to make everything we needed and ship it. We had to make our own industries and farm/refine our own resources.
Country is subject to every catastrophe known to man excluding volcanic eruptions. All of which deeply affect the VERY sparse inhabitable land.

Yet within a 100 years of settlement we had first world standard of living and withing 120 years of that founded an independent, modern, safe, productive, fantastic country to live in. We have contributed more to science, engineering, and medicine more than other nation per capita and have have also contributed more in raw numbers when compared to everyone else outside the top 20.

I WONDER HOW THAT HAPPENED MUST HAVE BEEN LUCK!?

>>be retard
>>late 2015
>>discover Sup Forums
>>'lol what are these guys on about?'
>>Mid 2016
>>continue to be retard
I found your problem

Fuk u pussy ass muslim bitch i will go there and take back the land of my ancestors, your prosperity was created from their contributions so i will make you pay for reparations to my people.

You ain nothing but a pedo fuk follower, cant even eak pork chops hah what a fag

>Be me in 2018
>read an Internet article about black cocks and how they build a healthy colon
>get fucked by black cocks every day to avoid prostate cancer
>die of aids

Think for yourself pol is mostly bullshit but is good for talking about issues that other outlets (reddit) are afraid of/avoid/not popular.

>be 2017
>the cuck hunt begins

Can't wait to see this on CNN tomorrow

This is some impressive record correcting

>Be very devout Muslim
LOL

remove kebap

I was LITERALLY the exact same as you back in 2012-2014 time, although I found Islam on my own, not through Sup Forums. I was a fucking disgusting ex-Muslim atheist Reddit-tier cuckold who hated Islam and was for feminism and all that garbage. I was ashamed of myself for being part Arab (I'm mixed) I was also super-afraid of dying or hurting myself so I didn't even bother learning how to drive or bodybuilding because I was such a big pussy.

Now after I embraced Islam again, I've been working out and bulking up like crazy, pray 5 times a day and now the thought of dying is comforting to me.

I don't hate white people or the West though. Seriously if you guys put aside your crazy bias and hatred of Islam, you will find a lot that you will like in it. And this is a real, living, breathing ideology, not something dead and buried like Nazism that you all jerk off to.

Also, if you are ex-Muslim, fucking kill yourself lol. Ex-Mooses are the most pathetic people on Earth.

Hey you limp dicked shit smelling dirt fucker! What's under the sphinx' left foot?

You sound like a good man, except don't molotov churches. The Shari'ah don't allow for that, if they are dhimmi then Muslims should protect them, but your rotten government has never made them even have the choice. And remember bro, many white people are Muslim as well. Like me, I view the Shari'ah of Allah as superior and I view the banner of Muhammed as the only worthy flag as well. Not all white people support degenerency, but I used to.

Yeah exactly, racism against whites is retarded in Islam, the Prophet Muhammad was white. I think he is just angry with the racists here.

There are people in Egypt who even look Nordic White, they are rare but exist. I am pretty sure he would not hate on them just for looking white. If he does that is retarded and I don't agree with him.

Good on you for reverting brother, the reverts are among the best of the believers.

your ISP's backbone router thingy has an IP address allocated to canada

Go write a blog you dumb piece of shit.

but none of that shit is true.

Being comfortable with death is one of the best things about Islam. Before I was Muslim I would usually go around and say "I am not afraid of death", but I was tricking myself and I did not actually mean it when I thought death approached one day. But Islam changed everything when I lost my fear of death.
Now when I can comfortably die at any moment and having lived a complete life as best as possible. Living constantly with a thin veil between my life and the beautiful beyond that God has set aside for his slaves. Nothing in life is really fearsome with the perspective Islam gives. Death is the basis for most fears. Like the fear of the dark is fundamentally a fear against being attacked and killed by something unknown in the dark. But when the fear of death is gone then it is nothing.

>white people are the spawn of Satan
>THANK YOU Sup Forums YOU SAVED MY LIFE

You're smart enough for Islam.

Sounds like you were admitting you are or were cucks. Why dont you try and take it back again, unless, of course you're still a bunch of cucks.

Islam is the most likely religion to be true honestly. How did a bunch of backwards severely outnumbered desert nomads defeat two world superpowers and create an empire larger than Rome's in just 40 years? That and there are many prophecies in Islam which have now come true, there are scientific miracles which have been predicted in the Qur'an, etc.

Anyway it is better than being a fucking disgusting fedora who believes in nothing but degeneracy. I will never go back to being an atheist cuckold.

> Muslims
> not cucks

Lmao nigga, you keep telling that to yourself.
All Arab immigrants I've met are self-hating sissies, whipped and short tempered betas, whose Queen wife controls over in their home (people see that shit, no matter how much they try to hide it).
If they happen to get into an argument with a feminist in public after slapping their wife, they go full KANGS mode and eventually walk away embarrassed by a uni feminist wife tailing them few meters away looking angry af.

They are hella jealous for our society to be some calm, quiet and functional with little corruption. Even those who are dating a German girl have to do it secretly from their friends or family members and uni student's get even cucked by their mothers to an extent that they even shave their beard due to fear of their lecture and shit talking.
Egypsies are the most flamboyant fuckers, who cry about al-Sisi all day, yet don't propose any fucking solution to fix your soon-to-be Saudi colony.

but enough with this, to off-topic:
how is Coptic religion doing in Egypt?
Are they sinking to nigger tier victim mentality? Or has it gain momentum to grow?
or shrinking?
How are Egyptians dealing with the fact that you're turning into Saudis' colony?
Is Wahhabism becoming accepted?

WE

Very poetic brother, and yeah, I totally agree. I feel so much more relaxed and at peace with the fear of death gone. It's really amazing how relaxing it is when that fundamental human fear is eliminated. IMO just for this, Islam is more than worth every sacrifice, and yet Islam gives so much more, ultra-conservative family, proper morals, ethic system, brotherhood, etc.

>Also, if you are ex-Muslim, fucking kill yourself lol. Ex-Mooses are the most pathetic people on Earth.
>being this scared

When are we gonna dispose of Muslims?

You don't actually need Nazism to support the deportation or elimination through other means of Muslims. Any ideology that is not Islam is not compatible with Islam. Buddhism, Hinduism, Atheism, Christianism, Paganism; all lead to the removal of Islam by any means necessary.

This is not really a question of "arguing" with Muslims, which are more like animals than they are human, and are not to be spoken to and with which interaction ought to be prohibited. It's a matter of removal and disposal.

I am iron.

You are cloth.

Sons of Ishmael are but mites beneath my visage

Deus Vult

Ave Maria

Deus Vult

Why did you convert to Islam Ola?
The only ethnic Norwegian I know that converted
is a huge beta cuck who's too autistic to get laid.

>Mudslime brags about being a degenerate Mudslime and tries to feel special about living in a shitty region while simultaneously insulting the west

Sage

Also...
>Middle East only has two rivers

There's more than the Nile and Euphrates/Tigres basin. There's other rivers like the Orontes, Khabur, Jordan, etc. Like, come on my Egyptian Kang, there's actually farmland in those basins, lumber on the Meditteranean coast, minew, and oil (although that wouldn't be discovered for centuries). The Middle East has resources, they just had to search harder for them harder.

Kill yourself murtad. As it is now, you apostates are dropping like flies anyway at the rate you commit suicide.

You are all cancerous fucking self-hating cucks. You are the brown version of white beta nu-males. Fucking pathetic.

If you seriously think Arabs were greater than Romans and Anglos you have some type of brain problem.

Yes it would be like Eskimos today decided to take on both Russia and USA at the same time. A group of 2000 arabs attacked the byzantine army that had just been in Persia. A force of 400 000 according to some sources, but I have seen numbers as low as 100 000. Still it was a army intended to attack a powerful empire.

Not badly equipped arabs from the desert. But the arabs still won with only a dozen dead, but apparently thousands of byzantine soldiers dead. The victory likely contributed to the fast expansion because arabs had quite a reputation after that.

>only reason we are doing badly now is because of luck
So is it because you're unlucky that you're more likely to be murdered on the street than me?

Except the Koran states that the earth was created before the stars, that the earth SPOKE, that the stars where created by a talking cloud, that sperm comes from between the back bone and the ribs, that a man was revived by being struck by the limb of a dead cow, that there is an iron wall somewhere on earth containing the people of Gog and Magog, that meteorite are missiles to chase spying jinn away, that Noah lives to 950 years old, that baby Jesus either talked upon birth but most likely telepathically communicated with people as a baby for some reason, that the universe is not gonna end with heat death and maximum entropy, that a stick turned into a snake, etc.

The sand niggers conquered shit the same way the Turk and the Mongol did. Roaming tribes tended to do that if they unified.

God did send you another prophet (Bahá'u'lláh, PBUH) bit you foolishly chose not to listen to him

He likely gets laid now.
I converted because I realised that it was the truth after several years of hard thinking. God guides who he wants. I can not point out one thing. Everything about Islam just is true.

>being this scared

Mo dreamed of an angel in a cave. Islam must be true.

>visions are proofs Kafir

It's not surprising Islamic societies are stagnating pieces of garbage.

We wuz kangs n shieet

Have you seen the Jordan river after Jews got hold of it? It makes the LA river look like the Amazon. The Jordan river is barely a stream. Many parts of the river now has no water above ground, but is purely a underground water body where there used to be a solid river.

want to give tl;dr version of "everything" that is "true"?
Gommies and other socialists keep telling the same shit all the time

The Islamic explanation is this: the Koran says that it's true so it the claim that it is true must be true.

Don't think too hard about it.

ayyy lmao

Yeah you dribbled bullshit out of your mouth murtad. Just to refute your first points:

answering-christianity.com/quran/frank_earth_heaven.htm

And most of that makes sense honestly. Btw what is your ideology? Femdom? Fucking cuck.

Victories are proof, murtad. Where are you from? You are one ass-blasted ex-moose. Like I said, there is a justification for every commandment in Islam, and you are textbook material for that.

who the fuck do you think is going to read all that you cousin fucking koshari eating street shitting idiot

If Mohammed isnt the Antichrist he really is sucking dicks in hell.
I dont know what he is sucking if he is the Antichrist though.

you're still giving just some hippie tier vague answer that don't give me any answer whether Koran is equal to Arabic goat fucking culture by it's philosophies.

Blah Blah
Still a filthy death cultist sandnigger living in a shitty country given to your ancestors by their superior masters from the north and leaving it to decline into the current shithole it is, understandably so since it's full of subhuman specimens of similar mental capacity to yours

That was just one example. The point is there are more rivers and lakes in the Middle East than OP thinks.

>

Good job being proud of your heritage though, worshipping the West makes you just as much of a cuck as worshipping relativism and degeneracy makes Western nu-males

Nice ass thanks senpai

How can anyone give a tldr. On everything?

God created the universe, humanity is one of the creatures in the universe that exist to worship God. God has sent prophets to all peoples with the same message of monotheism and worship of God. But every time it has devolved into polytheism when people add more gods or the Qur'an and hadith explain that at one point was a group of righteous and God fearing men and when they died the people made statues of them to remind themselves of these righteous men. Children grew up with religious practice in connection with these statues and assumed that tradition was to worship these as well. Again and again humanity fell in error and again and again God sent Prophets with the clear and correct message that is always the same. The only difference is the practices and diets and so on so that they were clearly different from the corrupt group.

This continued from Adam all the way to Jesus and the last Prophet Muhammed (saw). Muslims still believe Jesus will come back to rule the kingdom of God (the Caliphate), but Jesus was born before Muhammed so Muhammed is the last Prophet before judgement day.

>blames societal failure on luck
>society encourages cousin fucking

>Then He directed Himself to the heaven while it was smoke and said to it and to the earth, "Come [into being], willingly or by compulsion." They said, "We have come willingly."

Do you understand that you believe in a book where the earth and the cloud speak? THE EARTH SPEAKS YOU FUCKING INFANT.

Do you understand just how fucking asinine that piece of dialogue is? God orders a speaking inanimate object to do something and says "either you'll do it on your own or not on your own". No fucking shit. These are the only two possibility you dumb shit. Was that supposed to be a fucking prediction? Could the earth have said "no"? That's about as smart as me saying "the door is either gonna be open or closed". Well, how fucking informative.

Also, it clearly says that it talks to the heaven while it is "smoke" (lol what?) AND TO THE EARTH, implying it is formed. The fact that you want to believe that stupid ass shit you just linked me proves that you're an animal.

You're the intellectual equivalent of pic related.

>And He completed them as seven heavens within two days and inspired in each heaven its command. And We adorned the nearest heaven with lamps and as protection. That is the determination of the Exalted in Might, the Knowing.

The stars are lamps (pro-tip: the planets aren't lamps) and "protection"? Protection from what? Nothing? Some fucking galaxy 10 000 light years away is protection? What kind of fucking wisdom is this supposed to be?

Can't you just die as a martyr? Go seek the highest level of paradise you fucking turbo cuck. Or are you not a true believer?

True, just wanted to point it out. It is bizarre look at on Google maps because you can obviously see where the river used to go.

>tfw national marxist
>tfw when both sides hate me

>God sent Prophets with the clear and correct message that is always the same

No he fucking didn't because the Koran contains the story of Jesus and Jesus could not have told the story of Jesus while being Jesus.

Same for all the other prophets whose stories are contained in the Koran.

You still need to get seriously red-pilled.

>Seriously red-pilled.

Once you are all these small differences like religion and political affiliations will seem very small, indeed, and even cause you to wonder, "why did I even bother wasting my time thinking about those things?"

>Yeah. Serious red-pilling is called for, here.

>Let's start with pic related.

>Too dumb to understand metaphors
Lol.

Protection - for humanity's continued survival when it expands into space, protection from human extinction.

"Can't you just die as a martyr? Go seek the highest level of paradise you fucking turbo cuck. Or are you not a true believer?"

Offer me your neck so we can discover the afterlife together.

And the only cucks are raving self-hating murtads like you.

If you need a religion to not be afraid of death you are a cuck.

The message was always the same. The same point was always put across. Even if the people involved are different. The message is the same.

Everyone understand what is meant, except you murtadd. But considering the fact that you are a murtadd that is likely a situation you find yourself in every day. Being the only one who don't understand something.

>national Marxist
Why not just call yourself a Strasserist and not be an anarchist cuck?