conservashits

> conservashits

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DCJB2-iiAtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf I hate women now

>Women are stupid for not agreeing with me
Why are democrats so sexist, Sup Forums?

>Women can only hold the opinions we Democrats deem they are able to
Sexist much :^)

>women don't care about the economy, immigration, national security, or the constitution
>women ONLY care about abortion, and all of them are pro-choice

>don't listen to logic or evidence, goyim
>vote your identity block
>after all, what's between your legs is far more important than what's between your ears
>but it's not sexism when a liberal does it

>Pro choice is an anti women movement.

any white person voting democrat is asking for money to be taken from them and given to minorities

>if you don't vote for us, you're stupid
I don't really expect any more from OccupyDumbocrats.

> occupy democrats

Into the trash it goes.

KFC provides food, shelter, water, and employment to millions, if not billions, of chickens.

We do care about the economy, immigration, national security, and the constitution. That's why we reject Republicans who don't have a clue about any of those things.

SHOTS FIRED

Woah, really makes me think

>be me
>be Republican
>deep fry women
>eat them
>mfw OP knows my secret

A woman voting is like a chicken voting.

It's not sexist when Bill Clinton does it.

He's the sugar daddy every woman wishes would masturbate on her face.

>Schnackenberg

Tell that to all those Bernouts.

Anyone who votes Democratic is a criminal of some sort.

I need to listen to OD and their colleague Morty Shekelsteinbutzberg to find out why I'm a horrible person for being white and having a dick

It's mostly women who are pro-life, yo. Men really don't give a fuck.

Even the girls who get abortions get traumatized like they did something wrong.

Nice OC .It's is true

Kek

Why are democrats so racist

Evidently not given your average political stances.

Moar

SO TRUE OP, I MEAN, WHO WILL GIVE ME FREE TAMPONS OTHER THAN DEMOCRATS AND TELL ME I'M SO SPECIAL BECAUSE I HAVE A VAGINA OMG THOSE CONSERVATARDS REALLY DO HAVE A WAR ON US HOW CAN ANYONE NOT SEE THIS AS CLEARLY AS WE DO BECAUSE WE NEED TO VOTE FOR GREAT LEADERS LIKE HILLARY BECAUSE SHE KNOWS WHAT IT'S LIKE TO PASS A SOFTBALL SIZED BLOOD CLOT THROUGH HER PUSSY SO I KNOW SHE'S ON OUR TEAM!!!!!

Elaborate Libtard.

Everyone knows KFC is renowned for it's scrambled eggs, so if Chickens could vote it makes sense that they wouldn't vote for Sanders because he would take their eggs and it's basically the same thing for women because no chickens exist that believe in abortions.

Maybe this can be the start of a new campaign...

Actual colonel sanders feeds, houses the chickens, and takes care of its offspring. Much like the democrat platform.

A MAN VOTING HILLARY IS LIKE A....

God i fucking hate how libs try to paint the abortion issue as a Man vs. Woman thing. Its such bullshit. As a matter of fact, most of the pro life people i have met in my life are women. My mom and all my sisters are all very pro life. Im friends with a handful of females that are anti abortion, not extreme about it, but they dont agree with it. Just google "anti abortion rally" and see what images come up. Its mostly women who are protesting abortion at these events.

Yes goy, instead vote for the candidate who has a penchant for propping up some of the worst women's rights abusing leaders across the globe. She must care.

>A MAN VOTING DEMOCRAT IS LIKE A CHICKEN VOTING FOR COLONEL SANDERS

/THREAD
/KEKS BTFO

>we do care about the economy (in a barely thinking I want more numbers in my bank account nevermind the quality just quantity way), immigration (in a I don't want to feel sad by pictures of screaming brown people fleeing the countries they turned into shitholes way), national security (in the big daddy government needs to protect me at the cost of everyone else way) and the constitution (in a only rights I like matter, and they all relate to my vagina, way)

There you go, ftfy babe ;^)

It's entirely a women's issue. Even ones that get abortions feel as though they have transgressed, but still want it legal.

There's a million stupid buzzfeed articles that go:

>I was against abortion but then I needed one lmao

kek

any ideas?

Eunuch. That's the correct answer, though castrato would be valid as well.

CTR SHILLS KILLING THEMSELVES IN RECORD NUMBERS
CTR THROWING ALL EMPLOYEES UNDER THE BUS
SHILLING FOR A CRIMINAL CANDIDATE IS TREASON AND CTR IS LEAVING ALL SHILLS OUT TO DRY WITH EASILY TRACED PROXIES
ALL FORMER CTR EMPLOYEES ON US SOIL WILL BE ARRESTED

murder and infanticide of your own child *is* something wrong.

Not the issue I was talking about faggot.

Why is it assbackwards for women to vote for Republicans. Making a false comparison is just plain tom niggery.

You'll never get liberals to listen to you if you use a trigger word that enables them to completely blind themselves to the argument.

They'll likely dismiss it anyway, but you're just making it too easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=DCJB2-iiAtE

>Tom

How did you recognize me?

>allowing women to vote
>ever
>having a democracy
>not being a neo-reactionary a.k.a. a true conservative

But republicans are the ones who fought to give women and blacks the right to vote because democrats kept actively preventing it.

Thomas, you need to wash your hands after masterbating. Don't worry about how I was able to recognize you. There are more important issues at hand.

you're completely missing the point of mine and what it could be used for.

What could it be used for?