HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Doesn't look good for team H.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/09/photos-embarrassing-turnout-hillary-clinton-keynote-speech-baptist-convention/

Nicw try.

t-this is obviously not during the keynote speech, Trumpdrone.

+$.03

Thank you for correcting the record!

>88222150
Thank you for correcting the record at a completely unrelated event

Try again

Please

Kek
that obviously photoshopped bottom pic

That isn't the same venue shill.

And she's sat down.
Because she can't fucking stand up.

>Everyone in white to the right

Da fuck?

It shows that (((they)) are only reporting on the crowds at the very beginning of these events, before everyone gets in.

I guess. It's obvious when it's done to trump.

Sauce?

>source
OP pic is from Kansas City and the reply is very obviously from Omaha, Nebraska.

>a fucking chair

Guess the budget for paid supporters is running out.

When are the CTR employees gonna be on the streets sucking dick?

>Show zoomed in picture of 50 people
>Second shows zoomed out picture of 50 people

>The """Truth Reveal""" picture shows slightly more people.

Oh wow jeez Trump sure is beat look at those 500 people surely that college gym beats the football stadiums he regularly sells out at.

It's not about "beating" Trump. If Hillary rented out larger venues Her crowds would probably be comparable to Trumo's. Not quite as big, but still comparable.

I am proud of my non-country, but even that is less delusional than you.

Then why doesn't she?

Because her campaign doesn't have money? Because they don't want to hire more paid seat warmers for a larger venue?

It doesn't look good for her to only be renting out college gyms when Donald is renting stadiums non-stop. It also wont help swing voters which is the point of rallies.

It helps the Clinton Campaign's goal of making Hillary look like the underdog to Trump's egomania.

she doesn't rent out the larger venues because she can't fill them

if she could fill them, she would. she's got all the funding in the world so it's not about money

it's about saving face

At least you're not Luxembourg.

Oh yes, Hillary is definitely the Underdog despite the fact that she had Top Secret clearance; something that less than 2 million US citizens have.

The underdog who has six million dollars to spend on an internet troll army as well as all of the media on her side.

Yes, I know Hillary is NOT the underdog, but that's the image that the Clinton Campaign wants to put in voters' minds. A woman making it this far against all odds.

No one is noticing the underdog persona when she's constantly getting brought to trial for crimes and scandals all her life.

The only real benefit she has is woman, there is no underdog aspect to it.

It's not working as well as they'd hope, but they're still going for it. They're trying to prop up Trump as the patriarchy and the 1%.

Well, she's been upplaying this mightily on the Humans of Jew York stuff.

soon