DID YOU JUST SAY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, user?

DID YOU JUST SAY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs
youtube.com/watch?v=nBRMDRJYNQA
youtube.com/watch?v=9UH2XikAw4w
fusion.net/story/337754/gary-johnson-memes-30000-dollars-alternative-pac/
thedrum.com/news/2016/08/18/libertarian-super-pac-supporting-gary-johnson-spends-double-his-tv-spend-internet
libertyviral.com/gary-johnson-super-pac-spends-30k-internet-web-memes/#axzz4Jnm2t7PF
mrctv.org/blog/gary-johnson-super-pac-spends-30k-memes
theinterrobang.com/gary-johnson-super-pac-dropped-30k-internet-memes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we should deport them to aleppo

wat's a Leppo?

WHAT IS A LEPPO?

>"BECAUSE IT IS, IT JUST IS"
US. Presidential Candidate

also, sick digits gary

THEY'RE UNDOCUMENTED CITIZENS.
Thank you. You're still a racist though.

ILLEGAL ALIEN MEXICAN'T BROWNIE BEAN FART POOP BUTT

y-you too

THEYRE ONLY HERE BECAUSE WE TOOK THEIR JOBS

Hey, my good friend Pacquito Frijoles told me that it is very racist to call PoMDs (People of Mexican Descent) "beaners" or "wetbacks" or "Mexicans"

>aleppo

unless you're native american you're a migrant too user.

I said "MexiCAN'T" and "bean", so it's all good then.

yep, and I'm voting for trump you antigun cuck

Nobody likes you Gary.

youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs

>"They came into this country because they couldn't get in legally..."

Then he chimps out over the word Illegal?

>Yeah, this guy's a total beta loser faggot.

I honestly don't understand the
>HOLY FUCKING SHIT, HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT ALEPPO WAS!
Outrage.
He's a cuck, but he's not a cuck for that, especially since you can actually see a spike in google searches for "Aleppo" immediately after the gaffe. I know I didn't know what it was, and I even saw the pictures of that little grudge-looking kid in the orange chair.

A LEPER

Yeah Johnson is a gigantic faggot but this Aleppo shit is kind of stupid.

Amerindians migrated here from Siberia so fack u ya cunt

P-Please user, I need you to vote for me.

I can't lose again.

Native Americans were migrants too. Nobody believes they just spawned on the continent out of nowhere unless they are a hardcore creationist.

p-please user...

in that case whites are migrants to europe and blacks and muslims are free to move there

>libertarian
>not a autist

You can only choose one

NO I SAID INCOMING!!!!
Oh well...

Literally a leppo
youtube.com/watch?v=nBRMDRJYNQA

Why do these people even run?

youtube.com/watch?v=9UH2XikAw4w

Pls no memes. Literally what is Aleppo and why does it matter? I've never heard of it before.

I'm sorry, I meant to say "illegal alien."

Being a migratory people isn't the same as being an unregistered resident in an established nation with laws and culture you retarded shitposting fucking Australian.

Lol Trump's a pussy

So you're telling me whites registered with native americans when they arrived?

wow you are retarded

Gary, how will you build roads? You know you have to have a government to build roads...

*BANGING ON TABLE*
MAKE GARYPOSTING HAPPEN!

JEB! PIC SINCE I DONT HAVE ANY DANK GARY MEMES

Controlled opposition, most likely.
Actual opposition to the American political machine would not run an independent campaign. They'd pick the one they think they'll do better with, and then hijack it and beat its leaders into submission with a riding crop.
Too bad we don't have a- waitaminute.

If I am being honest my opinions are: Europe for Europeans, Asia for Asians, Africa for Africans. Australia and America are too mixed already so they should just stay as they are.

PEE PEE

POO POO

There was no government or law and order in existence at the time Europeans migrated here. The Natives didn't even get along with each other.

Allepo is dog food?

Did the white people go to live in teepees and smokum peace pipe you mouth breathing mong?

No, they went to build shit, and build shit they did. But you know what? The illegals can all go live with the Indians, they obviously don't mind, right?

In the society these fucks are moving in to build their own little autonomous nations in there are laws and they are breaking them.

they dont even get along with each other in their own tribes now. injuns are stupid as fuck, shortsighted, and greedy to a fault. they are like incompetent chinese.

#UNDOCUMENTED

>you raped that little girl Johnson
>UNDOCUMENTED SEX by the way, If you use the term Rape, it is very incendiary for our child molester population.
>Why is that ?
>It just is, it just is, just so that you know and you don't have to use that term.
>But isn't the term accurate in the sense that you enter into the girl, you penetrate her illegally...
>I came inside the girl, because I couldn't cum in legally, and the pussy existed, and you would have done the same thing, and what Donald Trump is saying about rapists couldn't be more incendiary.
>But isn't it thou unfair to compare everything that Trump is saying to simply using the term Rapist,
>Undocumented! When you go back decades ago this was not considered illegal,
>But just, and we'll move on from this point if you enter a girls vagina without consent is it, or is it not an illegal act ?
>Well you're describing that as something criminal..
>No its simple, is it an illegal act to penetrate a woman in violation of our sexual abuse laws ?
>Technically yes..

What's with the star?

WHAT THE FUCK

Illegal immigrants? In *my* vagina?

n-nothing move along nothing to see here

So like.... hhehhehe

>NOT HAVING ENOUGH GOOD BOY POINTS TO JOIN THE SEKURIT KLUB

Good memes

WHAT IS A LEPPO?

are you kidding?

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

A "Lepo" is a leopard kin furry seeking another leopard kin furry, usually for the purpose of settling into a lair together and raising cubs.

>muh native americans were a peaceful people, one with nature
>they used every part of the buffalo hurp durp
>paint with all the colors of the wind

meanwhile in reality

They can fuck up free lunches. they are like abbos, except some are fucking gorgeous. they are all greedy and sneaky though. they will cut their own throats for a drink, or drugs.

do married furries with kids, a. exist in the real world, and b. refer to their kids as "cubs"?

I'd imagine it'd be trippy as fuck to see that IRL

I am reminded of this and I love it

I love those faces.

colour is just skin deep.

ikr? Yeb! was a fragile, blazing comet, gone too soon

thanks for the pic

>the worst libertarian ever
Ron Paul, we need you back.

Can't stop laughing at that meme.

DON'T YOU EVER TALK TO ME OR MY UNDOCUMENTED WORKERS' SONS EVER AGAIN!

Really when you think about it both the sounds coming out of his mouth and his anus are the same.

checked

haha dude what if the president just listened to people lmao

First thought

yeah right, this guy actually has eyebrows

This is the guy that dropped thousands of $$$ on "internet memes," right?

Fucking hilarious: he didn't have to pay a thing! Now it's happening all on its own. Hope he learned a lesson about the nature of the web.

>on Sup Forums
>doesn't know what Aleppo is
Get out, casual.

>This is the guy that dropped thousands of $$$ on "internet memes," right?
I haven't heard anything about this, thought only Shillary did that. I hope his roody poo ass learned the swift lesson that is memeological warfare.

A L E P P O
L
E
P
P
O

I RAPED HER BECAUSE I COULDNT FUCK HER LEGALLY

>I haven't heard anything about this

fusion.net/story/337754/gary-johnson-memes-30000-dollars-alternative-pac/

thedrum.com/news/2016/08/18/libertarian-super-pac-supporting-gary-johnson-spends-double-his-tv-spend-internet

libertyviral.com/gary-johnson-super-pac-spends-30k-internet-web-memes/#axzz4Jnm2t7PF

mrctv.org/blog/gary-johnson-super-pac-spends-30k-memes

theinterrobang.com/gary-johnson-super-pac-dropped-30k-internet-memes/

ITT desperate trumpkins try to stop the Johnson

>ain't gonna happen niggas

It is current year and lets talk about human surplus influx.

Well just Aleppo me up senpai

What about aleppo?

Who the fuck pays for memes, user? Can you fucking imagine that? Better still, I want you to try to imagine where the hell that $30k went. Just what happened to it, man!

This. He spent 30k on this picture. Just this one. This is the only Gary meme not made by us

Errrhghg AHHH! Can't-!
I. HAVE. TO. GET. SMARTER!

DELETE THIS!

He actually posed for that? I wonder if he charged them the $30k for posing for the picture, and pocketed all the money himself.

Boys... we might have a PAC corruption scandal here, with Gary at its heart.

Whites are more native American that the feather niggers. Whites built America, natives didn't build shit, it was just some land they wandered across.

>the unicycle was $28,000 guys I swear
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it actually was and he actually paid for it

heh

That's my opinion too, IDGAF if america becomes nigger central as long as europe stays pure. White americans can just come here if it gets too bad. No mart sharters though.

>DID YOU JUST SAY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, user?

no i said fucking illegal spic and/or nigger and/or chink. now go fuck off

Naw, I say La Raaaazaaaaaaaaaa!

DUDE
UNDOCUMENTED MEDICINE
LMAO

>europe
>pure
l m a o